Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Ill be getting it on Monday ^^.Does the lightcaster set comes with 3month membershiP?Cuz im getting 3month on monday as well.And i really like lightcaster lol.So eayh..Idk if the lightcaster comes with 3month.
    I bought a 3 Month and I got it.

  2. #17
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Ill be getting it on Monday ^^.Does the lightcaster set comes with 3month membershiP?Cuz im getting 3month on monday as well.And i really like lightcaster lol.So eayh..Idk if the lightcaster comes with 3month.
    idk , i still dont want to buy memmbership :P iguess ill buy membership Later

  3. #18
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    I bought a 3 Month and I got it.
    Oh ok ty
    /Msg2short
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  4. #19
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    idk , i still dont want to buy memmbership :P iguess ill buy membership Later
    I bought it and it's been worth the purchase thus far.
    How do you achieve 50+ posts per day, do you never sleep or something?

  5. #20
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    I bought it and it's been worth the purchase thus far.
    How do you achieve 50+ posts per day, do you never sleep or something?
    i still have to think about memmbership :P

    Yea i do sleep :P i just have lots of free time , (But atm i have to go :P)

  6. #21
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    i still have to think about memmbership :P

    Yea i do sleep :P i just have lots of free time , (But atm i have to go :P)
    I have lot's free time to, do you go around looking for something to post on?

  7. #22
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    What was the purpose of this?
    spammy or junky style dude
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  8. #23
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    spammy or junky style dude
    That's what he is.

  9. #24
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    spammy or junky style dude
    as i said its to show people news , and think as you wish

    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    I have lot's free time to, do you go around looking for something to post on?
    im mostly on general , go on there and you wil see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MAT CIB BEHIND VIEW BY EMPEROR
    By emperor000 in forum Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:36 AM
  2. [Preview] Remake Behind View by Emperor
    By emperor000 in forum Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 05:01 AM