Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused

    A Improved Bludrut Bot (Still being Improved)

    @Nico @Hero
    Hello people, I made some simple bots to help your team get the edge using le bot. Seeing as they are team specific you have to load them seperately once joined. I know some will say, I dont want to do work for this, but the other players will appreciate it and you will have a greater chance of winning and receiving more combat trophies. Give it a try, and see how it goes for you!
    (Post in comments any problems you have and i will attempt to fix it)
    (Also open to Suggestions)
    (Set for Necromancer ATM)

    Virus Scans:
    Bludrut Bots.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1372441710/

    Have fun winning!

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by NecroHealer; 06-28-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Ayy Lmao

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NecroHealer For This Useful Post:

    4rf4 (06-30-2013),choosingpath (06-30-2013),eno8 (06-28-2013),IfyouknowwhatImean (07-06-2013),kingcam123 (06-30-2013),masbma (06-28-2013),Oliboli8769 (06-28-2013),ramos025 (07-15-2013)

  3. #2
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Greaaaaaat. Like Kellogs!
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  4. #3
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    Greaaaaaat. Like Kellogs!
    Lol tony the tiger.
    Ayy Lmao

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NecroHealer For This Useful Post:

    eno8 (06-28-2013)

  6. #4
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Lol tony the tiger.
    They're grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

    Approved.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  7. #5
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    They're grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

    Approved.
    lol thank you!
    Ayy Lmao

  8. #6
    drekxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shadowfall
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Doh
    dude its the old school bludrut bot improved yay!!! great job buffin it up max the dragon will be proud

  9. #7
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    hey guys sorry for bumping to a thread but what is the best enhancement if i get a necromancer class??? i mean full offensive to be specific or offensive with a slight defense

  10. #8
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    hey guys sorry for bumping to a thread but what is the best enhancement if i get a necromancer class??? i mean full offensive to be specific or offensive with a slight defense
    Full lucky, I critical 5k.
    Ayy Lmao

  11. #9
    ReeZ-_-MoDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    @Nico @Hero
    Hello people, I made some simple bots to help your team get the edge using le bot. Seeing as they are team specific you have to load them seperately once joined. I know some will say, I dont want to do work for this, but the other players will appreciate it and you will have a greater chance of winning and receiving more combat trophies. Give it a try, and see how it goes for you!
    (Post in comments any problems you have and i will attempt to fix it)
    (Also open to Suggestions)
    (Set for Necromancer ATM)

    Virus Scans:
    Bludrut Bots.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1372441710/

    Have fun winning!

    Dude if someone can give u the code for queuing ( @JamesRo *blinkblink*) I maybe could help you U have skype? If so add CrEaTiiOn_FleX and tell me ur from MPGH

  12. #10
    drekxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shadowfall
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Doh
    use wpe pro to get the queuing code its so easy to use.....

    have a nice day

  13. #11
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    sorry for bumping into another thread but how can i get vidicator of they class?? or is it worth it to get for non member accounts?

  14. #12
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    sorry for bumping into another thread but how can i get vidicator of they class?? or is it worth it to get for non member accounts?
    its perma rare (never coming back ;-; ) and yes it WOULDVE been worth it.

  15. #13
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    its perma rare (never coming back ;-; ) and yes it WOULDVE been worth it.
    AE should have left it in the AC's shop.

  16. #14
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    sorry for bumping into another thread but how can i get vidicator of they class?? or is it worth it to get for non member accounts?
    omg sorry i forgot theres still a chance to get it from the ShutUpAndTakeMyRares contest

  17. #15
    NinerNiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Doesn't seem to attack for me, even when it shows skills being used. And even after I turn it off I can't attack or leave room. But I can do Bludrut if I don't enable the bot at all. Any suggestions?

    I'm using Le Bot 7.6's Bot Manager.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to use skype while still being able to play the private server
    By muriwo in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 09:57 PM
  2. [Info] Is the Diamond of Nulgath bot in Le Bot Still working ?
    By aiu in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 12:25 PM
  3. [Outdated] ortel mining bot for consolite 1.47a+ [Improved]
    By madoka in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:48 AM
  4. [Outdated] Improved Consolite 1.49 custom "super-loop-Bot"
    By gdrthuy in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 04:20 PM
  5. [Detected] Improved Labyrinth Leveling Bot
    By Dracconus in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:16 AM