Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 142
  1. #121
    Syleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I modified your bot (for personal use) to also do the quests "Bust some dust" and "Essential Essences" for free Spirit Orbs while getting LTs.

    Since the spine of the bot wasn't made by me I don't feel comfortable releasing it.
    Maybe you could add another version that also does those Spirit Orb quests (for those that like to multitask).

  2. #122
    IfyouknowwhatImean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    ---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    I modified your bot (for personal use) to also do the quests "Bust some dust" and "Essential Essences" for free Spirit Orbs while getting LTs.

    Since the spine of the bot wasn't made by me I don't feel comfortable releasing it.
    Maybe you could add another version that also does those Spirit Orb quests (for those that like to multitask).
    You could also just add his bot as credits, linking to this page
    Last edited by IfyouknowwhatImean; 06-29-2013 at 12:56 PM.

  3. #123
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    I modified your bot (for personal use) to also do the quests "Bust some dust" and "Essential Essences" for free Spirit Orbs while getting LTs.

    Since the spine of the bot wasn't made by me I don't feel comfortable releasing it.
    Maybe you could add another version that also does those Spirit Orb quests (for those that like to multitask).
    You can, Just put credits where they are due.
    Ayy Lmao

  4. #124
    IfyouknowwhatImean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    All you should have to do is change the room number on the commands.
    I've tried to edit join room : blah blah-99999, or to move my newly made join room blah blah to the top, but it dosen't work.

  5. #125
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    I've tried to edit join room : blah blah-99999, or to move my newly made join room blah blah to the top, but it dosen't work.
    Um, say you were wanting to goto battleunderb-1, you would put it in as battleunderb-1. Are you doing that?
    Ayy Lmao

  6. #126
    IfyouknowwhatImean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Um, say you were wanting to goto battleunderb-1, you would put it in as battleunderb-1. Are you doing that?
    Yeah. So At the top it says Battleunderb-9999 Right? I want it to be Battleunderb/-1. Any room number that is open. I tried to delete -9999 and replace it with -1, but it dosent work. I also can change -99999 to -1. What am I doing wrong?

  7. #127
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    Yeah. So At the top it says Battleunderb-9999 Right? I want it to be Battleunderb/-1. Any room number that is open. I tried to delete -9999 and replace it with -1, but it dosent work. I also can change -99999 to -1. What am I doing wrong?
    You might want to get @Oliboli8769 to help on this.
    Ayy Lmao

  8. #128
    IfyouknowwhatImean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    You might want to get @Oliboli8769 to help on this.
    So your saying that you should be able to edit whats in the active bot bar?

  9. #129
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    So your saying that you should be able to edit whats in the active bot bar?
    No, You have to remove the one that is joining private and put the public one in its place.

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by drekxar View Post
    Exalted Legion Champion Quest ID is 3021 use that for those who used LT to get the armor
    Thank you for the quest ID, i uploaded V6 that has both version inside the .RAR

    ---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    You might want to get @Oliboli8769 to help on this.
    Can i really quote myself?
    Ayy Lmao

  10. #130
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Can someone approve V6 please ._. ? @Hero @Nico

  11. #131
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    You might want to get @Oliboli8769 to help on this.

    I have been summoned...

    I will PM and try to help

  12. #132
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post

    I have been summoned...

    I will PM and try to help
    Good, very good.
    Ayy Lmao

  13. #133
    Alsizzle101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by dudepersonme View Post
    It should load just fine. Did you put the file somewhere you can find it, hit bot manager, hit load, then load the bot?
    Yeah i try loading it, I have the file in my download file. But when i press load nothing comes up

    ---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsizzle101 View Post
    Yeah i try loading it, I have the file in my download file. But when i press load nothing comes up
    Maybe I'm, using the wrong one?

  14. #134
    eno8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Billingham
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I've made a profit, haha! But now I gotta wait for v6 for exalted, keep it up mate!
    "You know me, I dont like anyone"
    -Frank WOODS

  15. #135
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
    I've made a profit, haha! But now I gotta wait for v6 for exalted, keep it up mate!
    If there is a problem with it, tell me. Didnt have time to test it too much.
    Ayy Lmao

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NecroHealer For This Useful Post:

    eno8 (06-29-2013)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Grime Token Bot,Hero Blade Quest Bot, Hero Blade Hilt Quest Bot [Update-Post]
    By Bogy30 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 01:31 PM
  2. [Release] Legion Token Fastest Bot
    By AboodElshreef in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:39 AM
  3. [Discussion] Legion Soulseeker Pet Bot?
    By Siverash in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 05:46 PM
  4. [Help] What are Speak no Legion Evil quest id??
    By ayiw45 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 03:16 PM
  5. AQW Aria Egg quest bot
    By iloncheg in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 07:04 PM