Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65
  1. #46
    xkingko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Well, in that case, Alpha Omega is a lot better. You don't have to worry about the skill locking and since the team doesn't need a lot of heals in the first place, Alpha Omega's heal will provide an initial heal with a HoT, along with mana regeneration.
    for ragrox, i would have to say that AO is a much better alternative.. only because of its mena regain. healers mena regain depends on 1 skill, and if the skill it locked.. theres no getting mena..

  2. #47
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Erm, alpha omega gets screwed over alone against binky or raxgore. I will prefer healer.
    Actually, it doesn't. There's a reason why almost everyone uses Alpha Omega against Binky or Raxgore.

  3. #48
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Actually, it doesn't. There's a reason why almost everyone uses Alpha Omega against Binky or Raxgore.
    Go ahead and solo with AO. Tell me how that works out.
    Ayy Lmao

  4. #49
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Go ahead and solo with AO. Tell me how that works out.
    It worked out just fine (pulled it off on the third day). On the other hand, Healer has little to no chance of soloing Raxgore due to the skill locking.

  5. #50
    xkingko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It worked out just fine (pulled it off on the third day). On the other hand, Healer has little to no chance of soloing Raxgore due to the skill locking.
    are you guys playing on cycero? there is no way to solo Blinky or raxgore in the non laggy servers, espically the member servers.. if ur playing on cycero.. dont boast about soloing it.. just about any class can solo things when its laggy

  6. #51
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
    are you guys playing on cycero? there is no way to solo Blinky or raxgore in the non laggy servers, espically the member servers.. if ur playing on cycero.. dont boast about soloing it.. just about any class can solo things when its laggy
    I play on ESV and SV.

  7. #52
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It worked out just fine (pulled it off on the third day). On the other hand, Healer has little to no chance of soloing Raxgore due to the skill locking.
    LoL, i can just have him lock heartbeat.
    Ayy Lmao

  8. #53
    xkingko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I play on ESV and SV.
    BS! u cant solo raxgore on the member servers..

  9. #54
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
    BS! u cant solo raxgore on the member servers..
    You obviously dont know how to play the game.
    Ayy Lmao

  10. #55
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    LoL, i can just have him lock heartbeat.
    Just noticed the sig. Nice addition. I don't think you can have the monster pick which skill to lock though, since it's an activated ability that locks the most recent offensive kill used.

  11. #56
    xkingko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    You obviously dont know how to play the game.
    dont be offended.. but can you show me u soloing him?

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Just noticed the sig. Nice addition. I don't think you can have the monster pick which skill to lock though, since it's an activated ability that locks the most recent offensive kill used.
    same with you -.-
    Last edited by xkingko; 07-02-2013 at 10:26 PM.

  12. #57
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
    dont be offended.. but can you show me u soloing him?



    same with you -.-
    Too lazy to make a video. Just use bunker buster or double strike, when one of those skills gets locked, use the other skill. Heal when you need to heal. Conserve mana. When counter goes up, just stop attacking and wait until it wears off and repeat.

  13. #58
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Just noticed the sig. Nice addition. I don't think you can have the monster pick which skill to lock though, since it's an activated ability that locks the most recent offensive kill used.
    Well, if you spam heartbeat enough, he will lock it. Thusly opening the way to mana regen for heal spam.
    Ayy Lmao

  14. #59
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Well, if you spam heartbeat enough, he will lock it. Thusly opening the way to mana regen for heal spam.
    You'd have to time everything correctly though. And you'd be using up that precious mana doing so too. Along with super slow damage... But up to you :P

  15. #60
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    You'd have to time everything correctly though. And you'd be using up that precious mana doing so too. Along with super slow damage... But up to you :P
    Haha yea, but slow and steady wins the race.
    Ayy Lmao

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] whats the best class to farm and solo bosses with
    By joshmary in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:19 PM
  2. whats the best class to pvp with
    By joshmary in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:32 PM
  3. Whats the best class?
    By blaze2120 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:17 AM
  4. What's the best class to farm on GodsLand?
    By BernardoLima in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 07:44 PM
  5. What is the best class to farm in your opinion?
    By BernardoLima in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:30 PM