Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    russianroulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Ae-extras problems!

    i've been doing ae-extra offers for a while now, different types, but mostly matomy. i have completed the offers properly, and still not felt like using sandboxie, first of all because i couldnt figure out how and when to use it.
    - but that is not the major problem. i have had issues with getting my reward. acutally i've had to contact matomy service every single time, to make them turn in my reward. And since i've done an offer several times, i have had to contact them several time as well.
    unfortunately i've only recieved 1/3 rewards i've completed. im still waiting for them to reply to my complaints, and i was just wondering if i am the only one who feels stuck on the regard of matomy service >.<

  2. #2
    justincharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Coffin
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Angry
    Ae-extras is a fake since the start ,i've already done 50 and i got nothing

  3. #3
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Yea, they always do that.
    Most of 'em are probably a scam.
    I emailed 'em proof and they sent their auto replier to send me a message, going along the lines of "Send in proof of your offer completion to receive your rewards." Which I did.

  4. #4
    drekxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shadowfall
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by russianroulette View Post
    i've been doing ae-extra offers for a while now, different types, but mostly matomy. i have completed the offers properly, and still not felt like using sandboxie, first of all because i couldnt figure out how and when to use it.
    - but that is not the major problem. i have had issues with getting my reward. acutally i've had to contact matomy service every single time, to make them turn in my reward. And since i've done an offer several times, i have had to contact them several time as well.
    unfortunately i've only recieved 1/3 rewards i've completed. im still waiting for them to reply to my complaints, and i was just wondering if i am the only one who feels stuck on the regard of matomy service >.<
    well you can use mozilla firefox and get the AnonymoX add-on to do aeXtras ive earned lotsa Ac even Artix Points with it

  5. #5
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by drekxar View Post
    well you can use mozilla firefox and get the AnonymoX add-on to do aeXtras ive earned lotsa Ac even Artix Points with it
    how did you do that dude??

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to devilscorner For This Useful Post:

    yawakamo (07-12-2013)

  7. #6
    drekxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shadowfall
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Doh
    just download the AnonymoX add-on on mozilla and yurn it on when your doing aeXtras or use it to earn Artix Points its so easy to use just a click away to change your IP

  8. #7
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    any other ways besides downloading to get acs via AE offers cuz ive earned abut 400 acs from this so far

  9. #8
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by drekxar View Post
    just download the AnonymoX add-on on mozilla and yurn it on when your doing aeXtras or use it to earn Artix Points its so easy to use just a click away to change your IP
    There's a certain certain surverys that require my adress.Is it safe?
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  10. #9
    drekxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shadowfall
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Doh
    well that's all i know atm and i've earn alot more than 400ac got me a membership and a mindbreaker

  11. #10
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    There's a certain certain surverys that require my adress.Is it safe?
    I'm used those and I received real life mail.

  12. #11
    justincharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Coffin
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    I'm used those and I received real life mail.
    Ha instead i got the mail ,my neighbor got it instead

  13. #12
    bluclueglue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Drekxar,could you tell us which ******s are safe to do?Some either dont work or they have viruses.It would also be nice if u could tell us which IP you connected to.
    Last edited by bluclueglue; 07-04-2013 at 08:36 AM.

  14. #13
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by bluclueglue View Post
    Drekxar,could you tell us which ******s are safe to do?Some either dont work or they have viruses..
    Just use sandboxie, it'll protect you from the viruses.

  15. #14
    russianroulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i'd like, if some1 would post a video containing the way to use ae-extras/sandboxie etc.

    ---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by drekxar View Post
    well you can use mozilla firefox and get the AnonymoX add-on to do aeXtras ive earned lotsa Ac even Artix Points with it
    could you elaborate more specifically on that?

  16. #15
    drekxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shadowfall
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by russianroulette View Post
    i'd like, if some1 would post a video containing the way to use ae-extras/sandboxie etc.

    ---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------



    could you elaborate more specifically on that?
    just download the Anonymox add-on on your mozilla firefox browser and your good to go

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To All GunZ Down 02-07-06 PROBLEM
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
  2. Problem
    By lambda in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
  3. hacking problems
    By iwillkillyou in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
  4. WPE problem...
    By styx23 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM
  5. Problem Wit Hacking Programs
    By f5awp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 06:44 AM