Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Ae sucks big time



    As you see above ae support team is useless sometimes

    Any way to get my acc back?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Stupid suport team.PNG  


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to axey123 For This Useful Post:

    choosingpath (07-05-2013),Oliboli8769 (07-05-2013),Ryan415 (07-05-2013),ZalosX (07-05-2013)

  3. #2
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ok sorry about attachment it is useless but here the real picture er same pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Stupid suport team.PNG  


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to axey123 For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-05-2013)

  5. #3
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Upload photo in imgur.com ._. and go here AQWorlds: Help & Support Pages
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  6. #4
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can u seriously get rid of ur signature plz
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

  7. #5
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical

  8. #6
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    can u seriously get rid of ur signature plz
    No

    And
    @axey123 AE wont trust you i think , but if you got banned for botting then use this link AQWorlds: Help & Support Pages
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  9. #7
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I was banned only once and besides it was when whatshername tried to fix massive lag in aqw and found out about botting

  10. #8
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,548
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by axey123 View Post
    I was banned only once and besides it was when whatshername tried to fix massive lag in aqw and found out about botting
    your aqw char page ???
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  11. #9
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=shadowslayer24
    I havent played because of the acc being hacked

    it has alreast 1 seasonal rare 40 bp space cyseros wedding guest and 400 acs also never upgraded and yea
    Last edited by axey123; 07-05-2013 at 07:49 AM.

  12. #10
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814

  13. #11
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ikr im not sure what to do right now

  14. #12
    ZalosX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I've never seen an MMO as dumb as AE at dealing with stolen accounts, i've had issues trying to unverify an AQC account that my friend actually gave me, he even emailed it from the email it was created under and they said he needed payment information from 10 years ago, like he'd still have that


    ... And than, you got trolled

  15. #13
    Chiaroscuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    No

    And
    @axey123 AE wont trust you i think , but if you got banned for botting then use this link AQWorlds: Help & Support Pages
    I love that sig don't get rid of it every time her butt jiggles her vag pops out from the side of her underwear XD I end up pausing and staring for a few minutes every time i see it. It really is a time stopper lol

  16. #14
    IfyouknowwhatImean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    Ae is has by far the worst mmorpg player support. I once got hacked on what is now my second alt. I did literally everything, and what did they do? Never responded to my email or attempted to fix my account. I later tried again 2 weeks later, and they actually responded, telling me there was nothing they could do, even though I had my email confirmation for that account, and verification that it was mine.

    I finally after using an account cracker, cracked back my alt, and changed the password to a stronger one than "123aqw456" as the stupid hacker used.

    Anyways, Ae dosen't give a holy shit about you aslong as they keep selling ac's overpriced, and they keep getting an income. They could'nt give a shit if your account got stolen and you spent 9999$ on it, because they already have their money. Even in their terms and conditions, they say "Company is not responsible in the event that your account is “hacked”, or if your account or your computer is damaged by a virus, or of any other issues with your computer or your accountYou agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. If you report your account stolen, hacked, or in any way compromised, Company will suspend the account while the matter is investigated. Following this investigation, Company will determine appropriate course of action in its sole and absolute discretion . Importantly, Company shall not be liable for any loss or changes in your account that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

  17. #15
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    Ae is has by far the worst mmorpg player support. I once got hacked on what is now my second alt. I did literally everything, and what did they do? Never responded to my email or attempted to fix my account. I later tried again 2 weeks later, and they actually responded, telling me there was nothing they could do, even though I had my email confirmation for that account, and verification that it was mine.

    I finally after using an account cracker, cracked back my alt, and changed the password to a stronger one than "123aqw456" as the stupid hacker used.

    Anyways, Ae dosen't give a holy shit about you aslong as they keep selling ac's overpriced, and they keep getting an income. They could'nt give a shit if your account got stolen and you spent 9999$ on it, because they already have their money. Even in their terms and conditions, they say "Company is not responsible in the event that your account is “hacked”, or if your account or your computer is damaged by a virus, or of any other issues with your computer or your accountYou agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. If you report your account stolen, hacked, or in any way compromised, Company will suspend the account while the matter is investigated. Following this investigation, Company will determine appropriate course of action in its sole and absolute discretion . Importantly, Company shall not be liable for any loss or changes in your account that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
    God, Artix Entertainment is retarded. They still talk about "sharing passwords" and not account crackers.
    Ayy Lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need help please big time
    By akitheone in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:42 PM
  2. fuck..I fucked up big time.
    By Obama'sSon in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:03 AM
  3. im a big time noob and i need help
    By MoshPit1488 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:13 AM
  4. Warrock hacks BIG TIME
    By dark_byte70 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:54 AM
  5. i need some help big time
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 08:01 PM