Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by xkingko View Post
    which VoT uses sun when an ED has scales on?!.. all thay have to do is para u and slow u down.. then they use sun after ur scales has worn off

PS: learn how to quote properly :P
    it can still beat vot they are idiot out their
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    AO can beat VoT and EDs easily..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Whats AO? ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ^Alpha Omega.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wattahead.. ED has no hopes of beating a VoT in pvp... vot just has to paralize and slow ED down.. then ED will have no scales and will be owned by VoTs Sun...use ur head man..

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

What The FFFF.. how is the legion class comparable to necro?! the class has 1 skill that is kinda the same as necro(weaken) but the cooldown of the skill on the Legion class is like 17seconds.. while necros CD is like 4seconds.. the class cant be compared to necro.. its not a bossing class.. its a more bezerker class that can deal huge damage if it wants to.. it will simple use the last skill, making it do 170% if all damage, the skill will also drain life points.. making the class hit higher with the first skill.. the class can deal easy 4Ks. ITS NOT A BOSSING CLASS

PS: How i met your mother FTW!!
    LOL calm Down <_< , its what i've heard
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    LOL calm Down <_< , its what i've heard
    as i told you the first time. you heard wrong. the weaken on legion class has a longer cooldown so the legion class has to use multiple skills in order to solo things
    while necromancer can just spam its weaken in order to solo

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

everybody calm yo tits any class can beat any class if the opponent isnt as good at pvp as you are thats why i listed every class thats best in its sections that currently avaible in the game. vindicator of they isnt avaible anymore so it has nothing to do with the question asked the classes i listed are the current best in pvp for a non member ( without buying packages for classes )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    A table i made for what is best in pvp

wtf.. cant i just add pictures?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 12.01.24 PM.png  

Last edited by xkingko; 07-10-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
    AO can beat VoT and EDs easily..
    AO cant beat a skilled and timed ED... AO's bunker buster will only do 800max with reevers. while ED will bombard AO with its common 1.5k critical with its static weapon.. and with VoT.. its about which side will enter the match first.. ofcorse.. VoT will always have the upper hand with its long range stun, but if AO gets there first and is able to stun the VoT or 1hit him.. then ya...
    Last edited by xkingko; 07-10-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks
    i got another question guys!

whats a good place to train for CP?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Best place is timeportal .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Necromancer is the best solo bossing class, it cant even be compared to other classes when it comes to bossing. it reduces the monsters damage and heals itself about 500 every 3 seconds.. and in the other hand.. it is excessively powerful with a high damage range weapon, dealing up to 8k damage on a single attack, this was with full luck enchantments, of-course.. but.. is also has a lowed down point, necro can be used by starters and can still solo bosses with huge hp.. all you have to do is spam weaken.. and it will never run out of hp.. but this is very time-consuming, especially with a normal weapon.. this work can be done with Alpha Omega at a much fast rate. but that was for beginners.. if you can master using the frenzy (1st skill) and using the infect skill.. necro cant be touched by any other classes.. it can deal easy 2-4Ks and will heal u more then enough to keep you in the battle.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Necro is also very competent in pvp, as it is not considered Over-Powerd, so you can brag about winning without being called a noob.. and it is not week in the sense that it cant beat people, with the right touches and a bit of luck... necro can dish more damage than most classes in pvp.. and hay! it can reduce damage by nearly 50%...

another thing to consider is that necro is very good at botting (im assuming since ur in a hacking forum..) it can be said as the best botting class.. is it never dies

Plz Thank me if i helped :0
    1. Necromancer is overpowered by todays pvp standards.
    well thats about it.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

AO cant beat a skilled and timed ED... AO's bunker buster will only do 800max with reevers. while ED will bombard AO with its common 1.5k critical with its static weapon.. and with VoT.. its about which side will enter the match first.. ofcorse.. VoT will always have the upper hand with its long range stun, but if AO gets there first and is able to stun the VoT or 1hit him.. then ya...
    Bunker buster does 3000+ child. Are you smoking the crack?
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah right like AO can't 1 hit EDs with Stun + Bunker Buster...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Bunker buster does 3000+ child. Are you smoking the crack?
    ok, lets follow ur format of text xD

1. AO normally deals about 800 to ED.. that 800 is actually 3200 without scales.
    2. AO dosent do 3000+ its damage depends on the weapons damage range. :P
    3. If an AO were to do 3000 damage, it would need to have a high damage range weapon.
    4. A high damage weapon could do damage anywhere from 100-4500 (approximately).
    5. Therefore, are you smoking the crack? Child?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Necromancer is overpowered by todays pvp standards.
    Read my text carefully, im talking about all the servers in general. not the *NON-OP* pvp servers. i said non op in the terms that it cant be considered OP when comparing to ED, but, has a slight capability of defeating the class.. therefor.. its.... useful

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
    Yeah right like AO can't 1 hit EDs with Stun + Bunker Buster...
    Your text has confused me, are you.. saying AO is better or ED? cus i can read "Yeah! Right! Like AO can't 1 hit ED's with Stun + Bunker buster" meaning that AOs are better... or are you being sarcastic to necros comment, agreeing to my quote?

PS: if you wee saying that AO is better, its ur opinion.. but.. Stun is one skill, and Bunker buster is one skill, which means adding them will equal in 2 skills, which is 2 hits.. sooooooo.. its actually 2 hit, not 1 xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    actually AE said in pvp chunin is the best class to use and paired with an unstable dmg weapon with a base of 0-60 dmg

Thanks
    wow haha this thread is lively!

I got a question guys.. is Evolved Shaman worth getting?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast