1. AO normally deals about 800 to ED.. that 800 is actually 3200 without scales.
2. AO dosent do 3000+ its damage depends on the weapons damage range. :P
3. If an AO were to do 3000 damage, it would need to have a high damage range weapon.
4. A high damage weapon could do damage anywhere from 100-4500 (approximately).
5. Therefore, are you smoking the crack? Child?
---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------
Read my text carefully, im talking about all the servers in general. not the *NON-OP* pvp servers. i said non op in the terms that it cant be considered OP when comparing to ED, but, has a slight capability of defeating the class.. therefor.. its.... useful
---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------
Your text has confused me, are you.. saying AO is better or ED? cus i can read "Yeah! Right! Like AO can't 1 hit ED's with Stun + Bunker buster" meaning that AOs are better... or are you being sarcastic to necros comment, agreeing to my quote?
PS: if you wee saying that AO is better, its ur opinion.. but.. Stun is one skill, and Bunker buster is one skill, which means adding them will equal in 2 skills, which is 2 hits.. sooooooo.. its actually 2 hit, not 1 xD
I got a question guys.. is Evolved Shaman worth getting?
it has no damage cap, so its fun for the first few days.. but then u figure thats its crap compared to other classes buts its good when grouping monster with huge hp.. like i said no damage cap.. u can blast 60Ks... my max was like 38k to doom overlord(i think thats his name)