Thanks

Must Have Classes of AQW

Everywhere I look people ask what's the best class in AQW and the truth is that there is no best class. However there is a class for every type of situation and some are better then others. What I'm hoping to do is compile a list for everyone so that they know what classes are worth farming for/buying. For that though I will need your guys help because unfortunately I do not have every class in the game yet. Also I will be including both member and non-member. Thanks and I look forward to your feedback.

Necromancer: The #1 survivability class in the game. This class will allow you to solo most of AQW with ease. It may be slow at times, but hey you won't need people nagging at you the entire time.

Pyromancer:

Alpha Omega: Best melee class in PvP. The heal is great, the nuke is great, the AA hits hard, it has a stun and it's warrior based.

Troll Spell Smith: One of the best farming class out there and a beast in Bludrut Brawls. It is kinda slow though because you need to stack the Sigil first before you can get the max damage out of this class.

Elemental Dracomancer:

Darkblood StormKing: Probably the best all-around class in AQW. It has a spammable heal, mana regen, stun and a big nuke. Not bot friendly though. It's also fast in farming and can do great in soloing if used correctly.

Vindicator of They:

MindBreaker: Arguably the most damaging class in AQW. 5 stacks of Mindfire = 8K critical damage in Esper's Might. The heal is also spammable and the DPS is just absolutely amazing. I use this class when I get bored in Chunin everytime. It never disappoints and it is definitely worth the money. Not friendly for bots though because you need to manage your mana. It can tank and be the main damage dealer in the party.

Chunin: This is a great class for almost everything. I personally use this class in farming and soloing. It can solo Chaos Lords including Iadoa and Kathool. The disables are very useful and its dodge rate is just amazing

DragonLord: A great soloer nonetheless and can be good at farming due to its ability to hit multiple targets.

These are in no particular order. What I hope is that everyone can let me know what else should be added to the list of must have classes along with a detailed explanation for each.

Credits: Daezen
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 07-09-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    6) Darkblood StormKing: Probably the best all-around class in AQW. It has a spammable heal, mana regen, stun and a big nuke. Not bot friendly though. It's also fast in farming and can do great in soloing if used correctly.

3) Alpha Omega: Best melee class in PvP. The heal is great, the nuke is great, the AA hits hard, it has a stun and it's warrior based.

4) Troll Spell Smith: One of the best farming class out there and a beast in Bludrut Brawls. It is kinda slow though because you need to stack the Sigil first before you can get the max damage out of this class.

Honorable Mentions:

- Chunin: This is a great class for almost everything. I personally use this class in farming and soloing. It can solo Chaos Lords including Iadoa and Kathool. The disables are very useful and its dodge rate is just amazing

- DragonLord: A great soloer nonetheless and can be good at farming due to its ability to hit multiple targets.

- MindBreaker: Arguably the most damaging class in AQW. 5 stacks of Mindfire = 8K critical damage in Esper's Might. The heal is also spammable and the DPS is just absolutely amazing. I use this class when I get bored in Chunin everytime. It never disappoints and it is definitely worth the money. Not friendly for bots though because you need to manage your mana. It can tank and be the main damage dealer in the party.

Thanks
    That's perfect exactly what I'm looking for. I'll add this along with your info and credit to the op. Hope I can get other input on this. I may even separate it into tier 1 2 and 3 classes tier 1 being the best. Tier 3 being absolute crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Putting it into tiers is purely based on your own preference. It's hard to make a perfect tier system that everyone can agree on. Good luck on that though.

But the best PvE classes are: CardClasher, Chunin, Darkblood StormKing, Alpha Omega, DragonLord, MindBreaker, Necromancer.

They can stand on their own and can take down tough bosses like Shurpu Blaze Guardian, Desoloth the Final and the likes given the right usage of skills and equipements and stat manipulation.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Horc Evader: Good dodge and a very good damage dealer. It is quick to kill low HP mobs but can sometimes have problems when soloing high tier bosses.

Ninja: Good class for farming low HP mobs. It is a must get class if you are bored with the starter classes and have not yet started farming reputation for the other good classes.

Shaman and E. Shaman: Both are decent farming classes and can deal good damage because of Elemental Graps/Embrace. It is mainly a multi target farming class for low HP monsters.

Paladin High Lord: Probably the most wanted class when it comes to taking down serious bosses like the current Undead Raxgore and Binky bosses. When in a full party, it can heal up to 6K crit and can be a good damage dealer.

DoomKnight Overlord: This class is best used when in a full party. Most of the skills are damage based and can really be a very great boss killer.

Elemental Dracomancer: It has good survivability due to Scales but the lack of heal can sometimes make it weak in soloing bosses. Can be a great damage dealer due to the fact that Astalio's Wings can let you spam ALL your skills nonstop.

Exalted Soul Cleaver: The new Legion only class. Some people say it's only decent but it is really great. It has a heal that can weaken the foe which is very useful, a skill that can increase your damage by a lot and a spammable DPS skill that can hit up to 5k crit. The skill cooldowns will basically be your downfall if you don't strategize on how to use your skills.

Will add more when I get the other classes or whenever I feel like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    hey guys how to stop chaos lord iadoa from spamming a lot of petrify attacks when his hp is low?? i use necro to solo it by the way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to devilscorner For This Useful Post:

yawakamo (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Very true, but I still feel you can separate classes into absolute crap class, somewhat useful class and you will be using this a lot class if...pvp, pve ect. Or I'll just put there uses in parentheses without rankings.

Iodoa is a pain. I got a group to help me beat him. Or I used necro and bought that water from sandsea that heals an insane amount over time to win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well of course there is going to be crap classes. How do you think we all start in the game? Haha. Warrior, Rouge, Healer, and Mage. Well, Mage not so much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ^^ you clearly don't know what your talking about because Rouge can be deadly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I've never used Rouge, on both of my accounts. Always stuck with Mage for awhile.