Thread: Chaos Gold Bot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    Theres 5% Chance (I think) To get 5AC , And 95% to get 500 Gold , I think You can get 5-6 Reward Per day
    Merica' gets 10 a day. Anywhere else in the world gets five ish. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw something like this in a DN post a when Ballyhoo first came out.

  2. #32
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,147
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Merica' gets 10 a day. Anywhere else in the world gets five ish. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw something like this in a DN post a when Ballyhoo first came out.
    I Get 5-10 Ac Like Every 2 Day
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  3. #33
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    I Get 5-10 Ac Like Every 2 Day
    I meant 10 goes at Ballyhoo. She's easy, didn't you hear? ;3

  4. #34
    MMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EGYPT ♥
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Happy
    What happen to MODRED Why He banned ??

  5. #35
    GioTheHuman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOM View Post
    What happen to MODRED Why He banned ??
    I got postban :P Ill be unbaned soon

  6. #36
    3LITEKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the darkness
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Haha yeah. But the new york aextra's offers can help you get that. And do the netflix one and then cancel right after you get the ac's. It works lol.
    Just saw this, I did the direct tv one, then canceled lmao.

  7. #37
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    what is this for??

  8. #38
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,147
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    what is this for??
    Gold .
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  9. #39
    Storm9511's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    i got lvl 50 acc and 2,000,000 gold
    EDIT: if u want to check it go to the char page and my name is:hamd951

    CHECK IT IF I AM A LIER
    Last edited by Storm9511; 07-19-2013 at 06:52 AM.

  10. #40
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,147
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm9511 View Post
    i got lvl 50 acc and 2,000,000 gold
    Useless comment is uselless , you must feel bad
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  11. #41
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm9511 View Post
    i got lvl 50 acc and 2,000,000 gold
    EDIT: if u want to check it go to the char page and my name is:hamd951

    CHECK IT IF I AM A LIER
    You cannot check the amount of gold someone has.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] chaos war bot?
    By Ranull in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 11:51 PM
  2. [Outdated] Easy Gold Bot
    By Rance-Sama in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 02:30 AM
  3. [Help] FAST GOLD BOT
    By login999 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 03:01 AM
  4. [Patched] Great Method for Gold Botting
    By ShadyDash in forum Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 11:27 PM
  5. [Request] requesting Gold bot/hacK and fast lvling in game
    By Raza123 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:15 AM