Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 111
  1. #46
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ModRed View Post
    But legion Items are awesome , its better to bot for Legion tokens , then spend AC on nulgath items
    I got 2800 Legion Tokens now. After buying, Exalted (armor and class) and a few other items. Overall, botted about 6000 Legion Tokens. Dage has a token version of the Archer. I can bot for tokens any day. Those Nulgath items won't be there forever. Unless Dage has a quest pet. I want that.

  2. #47
    BROKILLER123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Wait, What nulgath items? May I know what you are talking about? :P

  3. #48
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKILLER123 View Post
    Wait, What nulgath items? May I know what you are talking about? :P
    This Friday, there is going to be a shop or shops that are selling Dage the Evil's and Nulgath's items. There has been talk about a new class by Nulgath, but after a bit a of research, I am assuming the new class will be from farming the quests Nulgath has provided for us.

  4. #49
    BROKILLER123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    This Friday, there is going to be a shop or shops that are selling Dage the Evil's and Nulgath's items. There has been talk about a new class by Nulgath, but after a bit a of research, I am assuming the new class will be from farming the quests Nulgath has provided for us.
    Wow, I didn't know that! That's great!
    I have a question for you, or for anybody who knows how to answer my question:
    Okay, for example I Opened the proxy and entered aextras, I saw an offer for ... Say spongebob game. I installed it and inquiried for it, but now comes the question.
    Can I do the same offer i did in aextras in portal.battleon.com or I can't? Thanks.

  5. #50
    Chiaroscuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Yes as a matter of fact you can. I found that out during this double coins event. All the offers i did on artix.com you can repeat in aqw for coins.

    ---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

    14.1k ac and waiting for quibble. What I really wan't is the New Paragon set. Sadly that's being released towards the end of this year =(

  6. #51
    BROKILLER123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    At what time does matomy usually send that email saying they gave you your ac's?
    And chiaroscuro, I bloody envy you.

  7. #52
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKILLER123 View Post
    At what time does matomy usually send that email saying they gave you your ac's?
    And chiaroscuro, I bloody envy you.
    Well, I usually get my complaint emails moments afterwards. So it shouldn't be too different from yours. I also envy you Chiaroscuro.

    What I should of done with the double AC event was just "start" every offer. And now that the event is over, I can still redo and complain about those older offers and still get the doubled AC. I tested it this morning.

  8. #53
    BROKILLER123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Well, I usually get my complaint emails moments afterwards. So it shouldn't be too different from yours. I also envy you Chiaroscuro.

    What I should of done with the double AC event was just "start" every offer. And now that the event is over, I can still redo and complain about those older offers and still get the doubled AC. I tested it this morning.
    I actually did that :3
    But, It's been over an hour and i didn't get my email :s Though it is 7 pm here..

  9. #54
    Chiaroscuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    First you send the basic complaint email and you should automatically receive a automated response.(Sometimes there is a 10 minute delay) After that then you reply to that with the real complaint. Then you should receive your coins on average between 1-3 days I got mine for this event the day after. Make sure you include a screenshot otherwise you might not get your coins.

    Trust me guys you will all have these kind of ac's and memberships once you learn how to do this correctly. There's a formula that if you do it right its just a a few clicks a copy and paste or two and then profit lol

    P.S. These coins wont last the month probably. The bag space is a killer
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 07-23-2013 at 02:45 PM.

  10. #55
    BROKILLER123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    First you send the basic complaint email and you should automatically receive a automated response.(Sometimes there is a 10 minute delay) After that then you reply to that with the real complaint. Then you should receive your coins on average between 1-3 days I got mine for this event the day after. Make sure you include a screenshot otherwise you might not get your coins.

    Trust me guys you will all have these kind of ac's and memberships once you learn how to do this correctly. There's a formula that if you do it right its just a a few clicks a copy and paste or two and then profit lol

    P.S. These coins wont last the month probably. The bag space is a killer
    I must agree with the bag space...
    yeah, I replied and am awaiting my Artix points.. I did include a screenshot.
    I must say, You are were helpful! Thank you VERY much for being so helpful to a noob

    Oh, and I forgot to ask you, can I send multiple complaints at the same time? I expect no to be an answer :P
    Last edited by BROKILLER123; 07-23-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Adding a few words.

  11. #56
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    First you send the basic complaint email and you should automatically receive a automated response.(Sometimes there is a 10 minute delay) After that then you reply to that with the real complaint. Then you should receive your coins on average between 1-3 days I got mine for this event the day after. Make sure you include a screenshot otherwise you might not get your coins.

    Trust me guys you will all have these kind of ac's and memberships once you learn how to do this correctly. There's a formula that if you do it right its just a a few clicks a copy and paste or two and then profit lol

    P.S. These coins wont last the month probably. The bag space is a killer
    wait.... how do you get membership with aextras? o_o

    ---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    Actually there's a work around to that limit as well
    what is this work a round you speak of?

  12. #57
    Chiaroscuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    You do the the same offers on artix.com for artix points instead of AC and then you can trade them for memberships or AC.

    I have to keep some secrets for myself lol I definitely don't wan't them patching it.

  13. #58
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKILLER123 View Post
    I must agree with the bag space...
    yeah, I replied and am awaiting my Artix points.. I did include a screenshot.
    I must say, You are were helpful! Thank you VERY much for being so helpful to a noob

    Oh, and I forgot to ask you, can I send multiple complaints at the same time? I expect no to be an answer :P
    According to Matomy, you are limited to about five every 24-ish hours. But according to Chiaroscuro, he has a work around that he wont share. Haha.

    ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    You do the the same offers on artix.com for artix points instead of AC and then you can trade them for memberships or AC.

    I have to keep some secrets for myself lol I definitely don't wan't them patching it.
    Is your work around for Artix Points is just switching your main between two different master accounts so you can just farm Artix Points, upgrade, then continue on the next and repeat?

  14. #59
    BROKILLER123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    WAIT, Five?! I've been sending one per day -_-
    I'll do 3 for Artix points and 2 for ac's, then. Thanks thefrikinasian!

  15. #60
    Chiaroscuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Nope no master account switching. You made me just think of another which i will tell you. Try sending 4-5 offers on artix.com then try another 4-5 from aextras see if that works. The number I usually get stopped at is 4 though if I don't do the trick. Apparently some people can get 5 normally.

    I may try using another master at some point because I'm gonna be running out of download offers soon unless they add more.

    Using my method I submitted 12 in one day during the double points thing then just 4 the next day totaling a gain of 8.5k AC. Don't do more then 20 though because I did that once XD and apparently there system only allows them to do a certain amount each day (Definitely at least 12 lol)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trading or Selling an AQW Account w/ 17k ACs and more
    By strikeearth in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:22 PM
  2. RazoCraft [24/7] [Factions] [SMP] [PvP] [Events] [Ranks] [mcMMO] and much more!
    By BigGee1984 in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 07:27 PM
  3. Cramming for Exams Event -- FREE HiSec Keys and more!
    By Stevenom in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 01:35 AM
  4. New Dedicated Host & Upcoming Events!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 10:19 PM
  5. Two more weapons in Warrock
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:54 PM