Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Gq*^346t#%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Why would Prometheus set even come back in the first place?
    That would just ruin it for those that already got it.

  2. #17
    pedrobat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Why would Prometheus set even come back in the first place?
    That would just ruin it for those that already got it.
    Fuck that shit i want to buy it!

    with all due respect ofc!

  3. #18
    Gq*^346t#%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrobat View Post
    Fuck that shit i want to buy it!

    with all due respect ofc!
    There's quite many that would like to buy it.
    I can't find any reason for the set to be brought back, it would pretty much break the rarity.
    Those that already own the set would feel like they got betrayed.

  4. #19
    pedrobat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    There's quite many that would like to buy it.
    I can't find any reason for the set to be brought back, it would pretty much break the rarity.
    Those that already own the set would feel like they got betrayed.

    I agree with your point of view on that,but its a bit people that just startid to playing the game,that wont be able to ever buy ore use those "EPIC" sets again.

  5. #20
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Its not coming back pedro here confused me he must have saw the double matomy rewards banner and thought that theres no real evidence behind the rare set coming back.

  6. #21
    pedrobat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by axey123 View Post
    Its not coming back pedro here confused me he must have saw the double matomy rewards banner and thought that theres no real evidence behind the rare set coming back.
    yeah you're right,it was a friend of mine that told it was on alina`s twitter.

  7. #22
    leldick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    462
    prometheus probably isn't coming back, it's in suatmr.

  8. #23
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Prometheus is not coming back. Who was stupid enough to believe that in the first place?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

    Gq*^346t#% (07-20-2013)

  10. #24
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Even though they say items from Quibble's shop are from the "future", I highly doubt they would release popular items like this. Like it was said above, it would break the rarity of the items and people who have bought it would just feel betrayed. Kinda like how they re-released the Shadowreaper of Doom but just tossed (Rare) at the end of it. The new one isn't even hard to get. So yeah, I feel betrayed on that.

  11. #25
    admiral.kizaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Wait so these "Fiend Tokens" are member only? Well fuck you Nulgath.

  12. #26
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    member only "token" dude
    Fiend Token. Hmm. Much like Dage's Legion Token. This all makes more sense now. Dage the Evil is based around the AC concept of the game, duh. While Nulgath is based around the member, I mean Legend concept. Now I understand why Nulgath got rid of all of his AC based items back at the start. I mean for his quests. (e.g. Void Knight and its variants)

  13. #27
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Asian how big is your chode mannneee no homo?




  14. #28
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    Asian how big is your chode mannneee no homo?
    What the fuck?

  15. #29
    admiral.kizaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Fiend Token. Hmm. Much like Dage's Legion Token. This all makes more sense now. Dage the Evil is based around the AC concept of the game, duh. While Nulgath is based around the member, I mean Legend concept. Now I understand why Nulgath got rid of all of his AC based items back at the start. I mean for his quests. (e.g. Void Knight and its variants)
    Actually, at least Nulgath has some nice non-Legend items such as the Juggernauts, while Dage's stuff requires at least 1200 ac's. I used to like Nulgath a lot more because of this back when I couldn't afford the Undead Warrior armor.

  16. #30
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    Actually, at least Nulgath has some nice non-Legend items such as the Juggernauts, while Dage's stuff requires at least 1200 ac's. I used to like Nulgath a lot more because of this back when I couldn't afford the Undead Warrior armor.
    They both started out asking for high price AC, but Nulgath dropped the act. Remember Void Knight and all of that crazy stuff?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bull3t's Back!
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:07 AM
  2. I'm back
    By AthlaS in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:38 PM
  3. Hey everyone, I'm back
    By Severed in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
  4. MPGH back up!
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:29 AM
  5. Igunz Is Back
    By $GHOST$ in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:04 PM