Thread: Name And Shame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815

    Thumbs down Name And Shame

    Hi everyone,

    Usually I hate to name and shame, but I just saw this youtube video which deserves your hate .
    The video in the spoiler below is titled "AQWGlitch 7.6". He claims that he has made a trainer/hack for AQWorlds which generates
    AC's for free.

    In reality, the trainer he is claiming that is his, is AQWPois0n Black made by Mystic Lightz, which I have continued to make AQWBoli-PV. As you may know, AQWPois0n Black is open source, so technically he could have remade it, but by the looks of it, the design is identical. Even if he has in reality changed it, he is still a fraud for claiming that it generates free AC's, and for not giving any credit to the Mystic Lightz source.
    I hope you get it. And don't bother trying to download it- the link has a ****** and this guy doesn't deserve the money.
    He also used the Le Bot Logo for the so called windows version for some reason.
    Anyway, if you add all of this up, it results in complete bullshit.
    Bring on the hate xD

     




    If you think that somehow I am wrong, express your feelings below.
    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There's tons of scammers out there, it's the person's fault for believing them and then get their accounts hacked/computer with viruses. But still, we're all stupid

  3. #3
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    you only give the video itself and not the bottom part so i can dislike the video on youtube D:

  4. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    There's tons of scammers out there, it's the person's fault for believing them and then get their accounts hacked/computer with viruses. But still, we're all stupid
    Yeah, that's a good point.
    It really bugs me to see it in action though

    ---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    you only give the video itself and not the bottom part so i can dislike the video on youtube D:
    If you click on the title of the embedded video, then it will bring you to the actual youtube page.

  5. #5
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Can't wait For AQWGlitch7.7
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

  6. #6
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Another reason I don't share my source. lul.

  7. #7
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Another reason I don't share my source. lul.

    Haha fair enough.
    It turns out that he didn't even bother to edit the source!
    He just changed the file name

    Quote Originally Posted by ModRed View Post
    Can't wait For AQWGlitch7.7

    IKR.
    The features are endless.

  8. #8
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,256
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice use of "7.6"... Too bad I only heard of it now, after 75 versions.

  9. #9
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Nice use of "7.6"... Too bad I only heard of it now, after 75 versions.
    LOLOL
    It's so popular and legit that we never heard of it!

  10. #10
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Nice use of "7.6"... Too bad I only heard of it now, after 75 versions.
    Hahahaha
    Yeah, I have no idea why he did that.
    I think he also used your Le Bot logo on the video, I'm unsure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post


    LOLOL
    It's so popular and legit that we never heard of it!
    I'm so glad that I could be the one to share it with you guys
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 07-28-2013 at 05:08 PM.

  11. #11
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    i wanna punch this guy.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  12. #12
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Usually I hate to name and shame, but I just saw this youtube video which deserves your hate .
    The video in the spoiler below is titled "AQWGlitch 7.6". He claims that he has made a trainer/hack for AQWorlds which generates
    AC's for free.

    In reality, the trainer he is claiming that is his, is AQWPois0n Black made by Mystic Lightz, which I have continued to make AQWBoli-PV. As you may know, AQWPois0n Black is open source, so technically he could have remade it, but by the looks of it, the design is identical. Even if he has in reality changed it, he is still a fraud for claiming that it generates free AC's, and for not giving any credit to the Mystic Lightz source.
    I hope you get it. And don't bother trying to download it- the link has a ****** and this guy doesn't deserve the money.
    He also used the Le Bot Logo for the so called windows version for some reason.
    Anyway, if you add all of this up, it results in complete bullshit.
    Bring on the hate xD

     




    If you think that somehow I am wrong, express your feelings below.
    Cheers.
    Such a gay song in the background.

  13. #13
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    its soo funny when someone tries so hard to make a fake trainer just to hack an account

  14. #14
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
    Such a gay song in the background.
    Haha yeah, you can see that he was trying hard to make it seem badass xD

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    i wanna punch this guy.
    Our feelings are mutual

  15. #15
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    He should gived some credits to creator since I think he didn't make that bot him self and by the way it looks like your source @Oliboli8769.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Name and Shame!
    By mullerrice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:03 AM
  2. [Help] Change name and suicide in game
    By KilljoyDT in forum K.O.S. Secret Operation Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 02:20 AM
  3. How to change my mpgh name and picture.
    By pepsi870887 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:18 PM
  4. How to change my mpgh name and picture.
    By pepsi870887 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. need help with gm name and name spoof
    By kill3r4lyf in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:56 AM