Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    i was reffering to in group fights -.-

    it loses to bard and healer = not good enough support class = bad class for what you need to pay for it/all the items needed to farm it = not worth it = bad class
    It's worth it 100%, you're looking at it wrong.. It's a great at DPS and support, you don't expect it to be as good as bard in support. Bard is completely useless for DPS, they both have disadvantages. It's meant to be a mix of DPS and support, I hope you understand.

  2. #17
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    Are you using it correctly? As in, group bossing..
    If you're using it for solo it's gonna be complete trash, that's not it's purpose.
    i was referring to this. its not a good support class its not even average
    you claimed this was ts purpose now your trying to change your arguement to say its for dps and support
    which you said nothing about that before
    its not worth 2000 ACs and its not worth to be farmed for
    also youve said before that you no longer played how do you even know what im talking about?
    are you attempting to troll me?
    e_e

  3. #18
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    i was referring to this. its not a good support class its not even average
    you claimed this was ts purpose now your trying to change your arguement to say its for dps and support
    which you said nothing about that before
    its not worth 2000 ACs and its not worth to be farmed for
    also youve said before that you no longer played how do you even know what im talking about?
    are you attempting to troll me?
    e_e
    I don't play, but I can read what the stats to and compare them with other classes.
    What do you mean it's not worth being farmed for, this is a hacking forum, it has bots.
    And no, I'm not trying to troll you, are you trying to troll me with that terrible grammar?

    P.S You say it's not worth obtaining, which leads me to the assumption that you don't have it, how would you know it's terrible?

  4. #19
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    It's worth it 100%, you're looking at it wrong.. It's a great at DPS and support, you don't expect it to be as good as bard in support. Bard is completely useless for DPS, they both have disadvantages. It's meant to be a mix of DPS and support, I hope you understand.
    also whats a DPS class? please explain

  5. #20
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    also whats a DPS class? please explain
    A class that deals damage, the term is used in nearly every MMO.

  6. #21
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    I don't play, but I can read what the stats to and compare them with other classes.
    What do you mean it's not worth being farmed for, this is a hacking forum, it has bots.
    And no, I'm not trying to troll you, are you trying to troll me with that terrible grammar?

    P.S You say it's not worth obtaining, which leads me to the assumption that you don't have it, how would you know it's terrible?
    hahahaha correct grammar takes more time than im willing to use and you understand what im saying so theres no point in using correct grammar

  7. #22
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    hahahaha correct grammar takes more time than im willing to use and you understand what im saying so theres no point in using correct grammar
    At least use capitals and periods. Also, if there's no point in grammar.. Why does it exist?
    It has a point, you just don't understand it.

  8. #23
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    A class that deals damage, the term is used in nearly every MMO.
    wow. just wow this is your excuse? 330 damage ?!?!?!!!!!? yes thats so much .-.
    its hard to believe someone who doesnt play would take their time out to read a classes skills in order to understand it on a game they dont even play e_e

  9. #24
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    wow. just wow this is your excuse? 330 damage ?!?!?!!!!!? yes thats so much .-.
    its hard to believe someone who doesnt play would take their time out to read a classes skills in order to understand it on a game they dont even play e_e
    I have plenty of time to spare, it's the weekend.
    I'm not going to argue with someone who can't even use grammar, you seem like an angry kid.
    TTYL.

  10. #25
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    At least use capitals and periods. Also, if there's no point in grammar.. Why does it exist?
    It has a point, you just don't understand it.
    i dont understand it ? what do you mean? if you can understand me then IDGAF if i shouldve put a period,comma, semi colon, capitalized and what not
    you can clearly understand exactly what im saying so there no need to use correct grammar on an online website for a online game
    if you like being grammatically correct then more power to you but dont try and being a grammar nazi to me bbecause im to lazy to take a few seconds to look over a post
    i suggest you go to youtube there are many people for you to correct there
    i can tell you now im not gonna be grammatically correct ever ( not on purpose ) i just try to make sure im understood which everyone clearly can
    if i think i was confusing ill go back and edit a post i made but otherwise .... no

    ---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    I have plenty of time to spare, it's the weekend.
    I'm not going to argue with someone who can't even use grammar, you seem like an angry kid.
    TTYL.
    yes im clearly an angry 7 year old

  11. #26
    J777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a picture on your computer!
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @TeamRocketExec, your grammar makes you look like you're 9 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    hahahaha correct grammar takes more time than im willing to use and you understand what im saying so theres no point in using correct grammar
    @chobit's, I agree with you, I think "Archfiend class", is a good support class, it deals damage and has good support. Bard is better at supporting, but Archfiend does more damage.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to J777 For This Useful Post:

    Chobits' (08-03-2013)

  13. #27
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    i can tell you now im not gonna be grammatically correct ever ( not on purpose ) i just try to make sure im understood which everyone clearly can
    You're coming off as an idiot.

  14. #28
    TeamRocketExec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AFK in Yulgar-1
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
    @TeamRocketExec, your grammar makes you look like you're 9 years old.

    @chobit's, I agree with you, I think "Archfiend class", is a good support class, it deals damage and has good support. Bard is better at supporting, but Archfiend does more damage.
    cool im 2 years older than i what i was going for

    also

    anyones thoughts on how many items quibble will have that are actually good?

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    You're coming off as an idiot.
    yay me

  15. #29
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    yay me
    I have no idea why you put yourself through this.

  16. #30
    J777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a picture on your computer!
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @TeamRocketExec, I have a treat for you check out this site Grammarly | Instant Grammar Check - Online Proofreading, use it before you post!
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
    cool im 2 years older than i what i was going for

    also

    anyones thoughts on how many items quibble will have that are actually good?

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------



    yay me
    I am the creator of meapsters
    maep.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you think of the Archfiend Class?
    By BobbertZhubert in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 02:27 AM
  2. Archfiend Class [pics]
    By akang99 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 06:42 PM
  3. [Info] When is the legendary hero class will be out?
    By rogerizaac in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 01:45 AM
  4. [Discussion] Legendary Modded Class mods?
    By scolarvisari92 in forum Borderlands 2 Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 11:05 AM
  5. Saves with Legendary class mods on them
    By leinadli in forum Borderlands 2 Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 05:29 PM