Thread: OP Damage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Kalgud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Angelic

    OP Damage

    I wanted to ask you guys too did you had some epic mega damage i dont know if this is due lag of the server or some glitch but before time i have did with shaman 390 000 crit on Chaotic Troll and on Greendragon 51k Non Crit with chunin... i dont know if you have the same bug/glitch

  2. #2
    LiL_Macklemore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    I have the same bug , when i was killing sek duat with my DBSK then suddenly , i just saw my normal damage and it was 26k ..

  3. #3
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore View Post
    I have the same bug , when i was killing sek duat with my DBSK then suddenly , i just saw my normal damage and it was 26k ..
    Kalgud is having a glitch or something, you aren't. When using DBSK and the you suddenly get a massive hit is because its rank 10 passive activated. DBSK's rank 10 passive is called Cracking Sky and basically makes on of your hits do massive damage. This can happen when you use its skills or auto attack. I once did 150k when I got Cracking Sky on Ball Lightning. It was pretty awesome.


  4. #4
    Kalgud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Also I Suggest To You Guys All Use Darkside For Making High Damage Since Passive Is 5% And Easily You Can Do Like 13-17k

  5. #5
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalgud View Post
    Also I Suggest To You Guys All Use Darkside For Making High Damage Since Passive Is 5% And Easily You Can Do Like 13-17k
    Yes, because everyone has access to Darkside. ;P

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFrikinAsian For This Useful Post:

    IfyouknowwhatImean (08-08-2013),thiskaru (08-08-2013)

  7. #6
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalgud View Post
    Also I Suggest To You Guys All Use Darkside For Making High Damage Since Passive Is 5% And Easily You Can Do Like 13-17k
    I Also Suggest You To Always Capitalize Your Words Because This Makes It Better For Other People To Understand Everything You Are Saying By Making People Read Run On Sentences Which Are What People Do When They Don't Use Punctuation Since Punctuation Is To Mainstream And Being A Hipster Will Make Other People Understand You Better And You Are Able To Send Your Message More Clearly

  8. #7
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    I Also Suggest You To Always Capitalize Your Words Because This Makes It Better For Other People To Understand Everything You Are Saying By Making People Read Run On Sentences Which Are What People Do When They Don't Use Punctuation Since Punctuation Is To Mainstream And Being A Hipster Will Make Other People Understand You Better And You Are Able To Send Your Message More Clearly
    No. Do not use the term hipster like that! It is not a "social-type", it is a style of dressing. It was a "social-type" back when it first became mainstream, but soon all the hipsters stopped because their "way" of life became mainstream and is now basically, a normal teenage girls life.

    But you are right, typing Like This Is Really Annoying Compared to tallcing leik dis. aT lest dis wAi we kan unjoy hour selves.

  9. #8
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    5 million with necromancer. Deal With It.
    Ayy Lmao

  10. #9
    magicsavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    5 million with necromancer. Deal With It.
    O.o the most iv done with a necromancer is 10k

  11. #10
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    No. Do not use the term hipster like that! It is not a "social-type", it is a style of dressing. It was a "social-type" back when it first became mainstream, but soon all the hipsters stopped because their "way" of life became mainstream and is now basically, a normal teenage girls life.

    But you are right, typing Like This Is Really Annoying Compared to tallcing leik dis. aT lest dis wAi we kan unjoy hour selves.
    Too much swag, not enough yolo.


  12. #11
    Chiaroscuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Lets see about 30mil with db stormking on Ultra Carnax BOO YA. No joke either, remember the lovely Grimblight of destiny Ah good times good times.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiaroscuro For This Useful Post:

    AcxBomm (08-09-2013)

  14. #12
    Kalgud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    Lets see about 30mil with db stormking on Ultra Carnax BOO YA. No joke either, remember the lovely Grimblight of destiny Ah good times good times.
    Well I Dont Used That Kind Of Axe, Just Normal Items :/

  15. #13
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    No. Do not use the term hipster like that! It is not a "social-type", it is a style of dressing. It was a "social-type" back when it first became mainstream, but soon all the hipsters stopped because their "way" of life became mainstream and is now basically, a normal teenage girls life.

    But you are right, typing Like This Is Really Annoying Compared to tallcing leik dis. aT lest dis wAi we kan unjoy hour selves.
    I'm joking dude.

    I know whats been happening to the whole Hipster thing. A lot of it happened at our school and my friends would joke about this a lot. Didn't know you didn't like misuse of that term.

  16. #14
    OtterNamedChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Bloody hell! What level are you guys? I am lvl 32 and I do like 200 damnage! rank 10 legend hero with all luck

  17. #15
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How would i do 15-17k with darkside? Yes,I have the class on like 3 of my accounts. I use all luck and only get 2-3k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Heal over time(HoT) and Damage over Time(DoT) glitch
    By Kasiek in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:36 PM
  2. [Help Request] I over damage too much.
    By domgor in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:13 PM
  3. WWII Online Battle over europe - hack request
    By Joe.. in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 03:59 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. WW2 Online :Battleground over Europe
    By Joe.. in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 03:40 AM