Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Geovane108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    How can people get free bag slots and bank slots without buying with AC?

    I play since december 2008,and i only got 10 free bag spaces,but other ppl who started to play in 2009-2010 got like 30-90 free bag spaces?How can i do that?Do i need to link my account on battleon forum?

  2. #2
    t1xs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not supposed to wander off
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Amused
    it's usually given at new year

  3. #3
    Sirberlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad
    It is not 30 or not first of, about 2 years ago AQW gave 30 bag spaces to all current members or a year ago when cap was raised to 120.

  4. #4
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am one of the many original players form 2008. We first stated with 20 bag spaces. I remember that they had given a total of 30 slots out, to me.

  5. #5
    TruthHurts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You're all mistaken.

    Any account created prior to the Inventory Merger on March 27th 2009 started out with 40 slots which were a combination of 20 slots for Armors/Classes, and 20 slots for other items.

    Any account created after the Merger started out with 20 starting slots in total.

    In January 2011, around the time of the Ctrl Alt Del event, they added 10 Inventory slots to every player. All pre-Merger accounts now have a base amount of 50 Inventory slots, and all post-Merger accounts now have a base of 30.

    @TheFrikinAsian

    If you were an "original" player from 2008, you would have 50 slots.

    All of the aforementioned "slots" were Inventory slots. No one has ever been given free bank slots.
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 08-10-2013 at 02:46 AM.

  6. #6
    admiral.kizaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Yes, I believe all real beta characters have 50 bag spaces like I do.

  7. #7
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    yes it's true, we've just got 50 bags
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  8. #8
    Thebigfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Whaaaaat

    i've been playing since 2009 and i only got 35 bag slots. I spent 1000 acs on 5 bag slots instead. How much space should i have? Please answer.

  9. #9
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    You're all mistaken.

    Any account created prior to the Inventory Merger on March 27th 2009 started out with 40 slots which were a combination of 20 slots for Armors/Classes, and 20 slots for other items.

    Any account created after the Merger started out with 20 starting slots in total.

    In January 2011, around the time of the Ctrl Alt Del event, they added 10 Inventory slots to every player. All pre-Merger accounts now have a base amount of 50 Inventory slots, and all post-Merger accounts now have a base of 30.

    @TheFrikinAsian

    If you were an "original" player from 2008, you would have 50 slots.

    All of the aforementioned "slots" were Inventory slots. No one has ever been given free bank slots.
    How am I suppose to remember that there was two separate inventories back in 2008? Especially at three in the morning? But after you saying that, I remember it happening.

    And yes, I do have 50 bag slots.

  10. #10
    shiubro99:D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've got 50, bought 1 accident extra bag space, it comes handy!

    Software Developer - White Hat Hacker - MPGH

  11. #11
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,879
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    Yes, I believe all real beta characters have 50 bag spaces like I do.
    do you mean that only beta chars got 50 slots? cause i've got 50 slots and i'm not beta (Started playing about a week after beta though)

    MY 100th POST :
    Last edited by Black; 08-10-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  12. #12
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    do you mean that only beta chars got 50 slots? cause i've got 50 slots and i'm not beta (Started playing about a week after beta though)

    MY 100th POST :
    No. All players that had created an account before March 2009 then you would have a total of at least 50.
    @TruthHurts How the hell do you know the exact dates? That was four years ago...

  13. #13
    Sirberlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    No. All players that had created an account before March 2009 then you would have a total of at least 50.
    @TruthHurts How the hell do you know the exact dates? That was four years ago...
    My account created in March 2009 also has had gotten 50(now 125), if it was made it March ti gets 50 also.

  14. #14
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirberlot View Post
    My account created in March 2009 also has had gotten 50(now 125), if it was made it March ti gets 50 also.
    So I'm guessing you made it before the 27th then.

  15. #15
    Timii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dinoland.
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    4,792
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yep, 50 bag slots

Similar Threads

  1. How can I be a Member for Free? or How can I get free ACs?
    By dudut123 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 06:52 AM
  2. How can people get promoted?
    By Fox in forum General
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 01:43 AM
  3. How to get free PS3 Games? And can you get banned for it?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:34 AM
  4. How can i get free nx cash?
    By 10soccer in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 03:50 PM
  5. how can i get call of duty 4 free
    By bostanfan5 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 05:21 AM