Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 155
  1. #31
    aqwlegiontitanhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    Sounds like a great private server but...I really don't like it. The only reason is because you guys are making money off of it.

  2. #32
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    Sounds like a great private server but...I really don't like it. The only reason is because you guys are making money off of it.
    It's kinda hard to provide a service for free and then somehow keep it running. Have you even tried it? The site seems down, so I don't really understand why you are judging the book without reading it, if that is the case.

  3. #33
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    It's kinda hard to provide a service for free and then somehow keep it running. Have you even tried it? The site seems down, so I don't really understand why you are judging the book without reading it, if that is the case.
    It's not really free. $100 for a one year membership? That's even worse than AE's prices.

  4. #34
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It's not really free. $100 for a one year membership? That's even worse than AE's prices.
    I worded that wrong. I meant to say that if it was "free free".

  5. #35
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,869
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    $100 for a one year membership
    lolwut? where did you get that value from?
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  6. #36
    HipsterRin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It's not really free. $100 for a one year membership? That's even worse than AE's prices.
    Exactly where did you get that value? The most expensive is only 20 bucks.

  7. #37
    ulrich13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I can't register. I have tried all the stupid names, birthday, password and email but it dosen't let me go forward when i click ' GO '

    ---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

    I don't think the go button works
    Quote Originally Posted by ulrich13 View Post
    I can't register. I have tried all the stupid names, birthday, password and email but it dosen't let me go forward when i click ' GO '

  8. #38
    aqwlegiontitanhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    As stated before, we need a private server that has everything the real AQWorlds servers have, but with free membership, and no ACs at all (think about it, people would just use ACs to get the hard-to-get-classes and items). Private servers are very boring to me.

  9. #39
    HipsterRin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    As stated before, we need a private server that has everything the real AQWorlds servers have, but with free membership, and no ACs at all (think about it, people would just use ACs to get the hard-to-get-classes and items). Private servers are very boring to me.
    Even if we could, we would make a private server that you described. But unfortunately, things won't work without money. We are actually renting the server, and it costs us $150 a month..

    I wanted to do part-time job to get more money so you guys could play this for free, but I still need to focus more on my study. Please understand.

    On the bright side, the server gives you 500 AdventureCoins each 30 mins if you are lucky enough. And most of the items are for ALL players.
    Last edited by HipsterRin; 08-15-2013 at 11:37 AM.

  10. #40
    ulrich13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The go button dosen't work. I can't register, tried every stupid name, birthday and password also tried a new email but still dosen't work. Yup The go buttong dosen't work

  11. #41
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
    Exactly where did you get that value? The most expensive is only 20 bucks.
    $20 for 2 months. If you check the become a VIP page, it's $100 for a full year. That's the cheapest membership option. The prices are even more expensive than AE's prices.

  12. #42
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    So wait, OP is selling something based on his private AQW server?

    Okay so I can deal with a Private server of the game that's cool and all, but as soon as it even crosses your mind to 'open up' for income non-via donation out the bottom of someones heart you have just put your self in a sticky situation.

    OP please elaborate.

  13. #43
    HipsterRin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    So wait, OP is selling something based on his private AQW server?

    Okay so I can deal with a Private server of the game that's cool and all, but as soon as it even crosses your mind to 'open up' for income non-via donation out the bottom of someones heart you have just put your self in a sticky situation.

    OP please elaborate.
    We require money to rent the server. Please read before you start shitposting on my thread. Thank you.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HipsterRin For This Useful Post:

    chibizs (08-15-2013),unknownartist0 (08-15-2013)

  15. #44
    Satan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    How I despise Anime, I must leave.

  16. #45
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
    We require money to rent the server. Please read before you start shitposting on my thread. Thank you.
    Thank you that's all I asked for.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aqworlds Private server Umbrella Worlds
    By Umbrella Vita in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 07:51 PM
  2. [Release] AQWORLD Private Server AngelWorlds
    By pisey in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  3. Pristontale Private Server
    By Fedaykin in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:44 PM
  4. Runescape Private Server
    By Paolo1993 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 06:06 PM
  5. Private Servers...
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:25 AM