Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 147
  1. #61
    SaintVitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Post Username list donation

    I guess people are getting smarter, with their passwords, can't say much for usernames, however. Had no luck with this...list. @oliboli, Kudos, to your Username Grabber 1.0!
    Good huntin'.

    Scan I (Jotti)
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...094c62f0d502cd

    Scan II (VirusTotal)
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...6671714//HTML]

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by SaintVitus; 07-29-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Addition of information

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaintVitus For This Useful Post:

    Mellowgen (07-31-2014),Oliboli8769 (07-29-2014)

  3. #62
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintVitus View Post
    I guess people are getting smarter, with their passwords, can't say much for usernames, however. Had no luck with this...list. @oliboli, Kudos, to your Username Grabber 1.0!
    Good huntin'.

    Scan I (Jotti)
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...094c62f0d502cd

    Scan II (VirusTotal)
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...6671714//HTML]

    Yes since AE raised the requirements of the password lol

  4. #63
    SaintVitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    Yes since AE raised the requirements of the password lol
    Yes, however, those requirements do not have to be met if you change your password, on their website.

  5. #64
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintVitus View Post

    Yes, however, those requirements do not have to be met if you change your password, on their website.
    I know but why would they change their strong password to a weak password? ..

  6. #65
    SaintVitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    I know but why would they change their strong password to a weak password? ..
    I have no clue, maybe, because, the user was interested in having a shorter password, plus, keep in mind, that there are minors playing this game, I wouldn't be surprised if they -the minority- pull a stunt like that.

  7. #66
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintVitus View Post

    I have no clue, maybe, because, the user was interested in having a shorter password, plus, keep in mind, that there are minors playing this game, I wouldn't be surprised if they -the minority- pull a stunt like that.
    Yes but still we can't get the same amount of accounts we used to get

  8. #67
    Ethlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dining Table
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    Yes but still we can't get the same amount of accounts we used to get
    I havent cracked a account in like months passwords to stronk

  9. #68
    SaintVitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post
    I havent cracked a account in like months passwords to stronk
    Sad times, indeed...

  10. #69
    Ethlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dining Table
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavior View Post
    Mhm this is a good way to get something! Thanks for the idea ethlon
    What is this something you getting?

  11. #70
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,852
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post
    What is this something you getting?
    That if i sell that monkey rubbing his chin i would make some decent amount of money :/

  12. #71
    Ethlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dining Table
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavior View Post


    That if i sell that monkey rubbing his chin i would make some decent amount of money :/
    monkeyzilla would make more

  13. #72
    Ethlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dining Table
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Breezy

    150+ members username list



    enjoy

    EDIT:I have never cracked a member before have you guys?
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Ethlon; 07-30-2014 at 03:14 AM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethlon For This Useful Post:

    Mellowgen (07-31-2014),samkeo (01-27-2015)

  15. #73
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,852
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post


    enjoy

    EDIT:I have never cracked a member before have you guys?
    I have,but that was like months and months ago when I actually cracked accounts :/

  16. #74
    KaiCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the MICROCHIP
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Username list

    can't crack any of this ..

    just try guys

    Goodluck!

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

    Kai~

  17. #75
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,042
    My Mood
    Cynical
    350+ usernames
    all lvl 25+

    Credits to: @OB
    @JamesRo
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-31-2014)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Huge username list to crack!
    By numanumajosh in forum Minecraft Tools & Resources
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:56 AM
  2. Huge Password / Username list!
    By Wigleg in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:05 PM
  3. [Info] Heroes of Newerth Username List
    By Margherita in forum Heroes of Newerth (HON) Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:14 AM
  4. username list
    By phil45 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:45 AM
  5. Server List Thread
    By pesst in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:55 PM

Tags for this Thread