Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,095
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Cool [Release]AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.8[Release]

    Hey Guys EPIC NEWS!

    The Cracker Does Not Have Any Password Limits,403 Errors!

    Bug Fixes:
    Saying Cracked When Its Not
    403 Error
    Password Limit


    New Features:
    Checking If The User Is A Memeber <<<<It Should Say (Is A Legend) If The User Is A member>>>>

    I Will No Longer Complete The Username Grabber

    Why?
    Well there are 2 great versions released
    Oliboli8769's Username Grabber 0.3
    Minads Username Grabber

    You guys can use those they both save as a .txt

    How To Use:
    1:Grab the usernames by the username grabber save them as username.txt send them to the crackers folder replace username.txt
    2:Put the passwords you want you can delete the current ones in passwords.txt
    3:Open the cracker done!

    Thats all bro's

    Hope you guys like this release!


    Pics:


    As Usual Virus Scans
    Fake Virus As Always!
    AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.8.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/8...is/1383847438/
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ToxLP For This Useful Post:

    aqchamp72 (11-18-2013),aqwlegiontitanhacker (11-24-2013),Blackninja13 (11-21-2013),Blackxscythe (11-11-2013),catsik (11-10-2013),ChiefLeaf (11-22-2013),Cronnix12 (11-24-2013),DMars (11-12-2013),ergmuffin (11-08-2013),error333 (03-10-2014),ForeverDerp (11-17-2013),gazer987 (12-24-2013),Geovane108 (11-18-2013),glenn_x (11-08-2013),grandchet (11-13-2013),hawk456 (11-07-2013),Intel Core i7 (11-11-2013),lizzzzub (11-19-2013),lollolimawesome (11-12-2013),madijonee (11-07-2013),OppaiMaster (11-18-2013),Rance-Sama (11-07-2013),Rexandace10 (11-08-2013),senhortapado (04-22-2014),Sijnder (11-07-2013),skylancer90 (11-21-2013),StickyFingaz69 (11-19-2013),traffee19 (11-07-2013),vollschrecker222 (11-10-2013),Wednesday. (11-10-2013),Yovez (11-11-2013)

  3. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,514
    /Approved

    Loving your releases, they keep on getting better!

  4. #3
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,095
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    /Approved

    Loving your releases, they keep on getting better!
    Hey thanks ,Also thanks for approving

  5. #4
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Hey thanks ,Also thanks for approving
    No problem. I was thinking of a suggestion though for the cracker, how about hacking Artix accounts? You could grab the usernames from AQWorlds and add suffixes. For example let's say my username in AQWorlds is AqworldThunder the program would then automatically put AqworldThunder@gmail.com, AqworldThunder@yahoo.com, AqworldThunder@hotmail.com etc. Then it would start to crack the accounts.

  6. #5
    Timii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dinoland.
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    4,792
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Hey Guys EPIC NEWS!

    The Cracker Does Not Have Any Password Limits,403 Errors!

    Bug Fixes:
    Saying Cracked When Its Not
    403 Error
    Password Limit


    New Features:
    Checking If The User Is A Memeber <<<<It Should Say (Is A Legend) If The User Is A member>>>>

    I Will No Longer Complete The Username Grabber

    Why?
    Well there are 2 great versions released
    Oliboli8769's Username Grabber 0.3
    Minads Username Grabber

    You guys can use those they both save as a .txt

    How To Use:
    1:Grab the usernames by the username grabber save them as username.txt send them to the crackers folder replace username.txt
    2:Put the passwords you want you can delete the current ones in passwords.txt
    3:Open the cracker done!

    Thats all bro's

    Hope you guys like this release!


    Pics:


    As Usual Virus Scans
    Fake Virus As Always!
    AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.8.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/8...is/1383847438/
    My grabber is not mentioned
    The Vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by claydohfix25 View Post
    I Vouch this guy +1, he's Legitimate, traded one account with him with no problems at all, smooth sailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Traded AQW account for AQW Account. was quick and safe. +1! Fun person to talk to as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by YashiroIsana View Post
    Successfully traded with Timii, account he sold are legit. Vouch for Timii
    Trusted seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoClueless View Post
    Vouch for Timii, he is botting dragon shinobi on my MAIN account right now.. He is legit and trustable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur noob lol View Post
    Vouch for Timii, currently botting combat trophies for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Thanks for taking care of couple reps of mine, and sorry for late vouch! @Timii
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
    Vouch for Timii, Trusted Seller! He is Legit. ps He was also patient even though i wasted time on trading due to errors etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieoewieoe View Post
    +1 vouch for @Timii I went first, smooth trade and friendly guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divixmage View Post
    I vouch for Timii's character. A cool chappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Vouch for @Timii
    He botted my account Doomwood reputation and also lv uped it. Thank you





  7. #6
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,095
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Timii View Post
    My grabber is not mentioned
    Hmm whats your grabber called never saw it..

  8. #7
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Really nice release man!
    Sadly I can't use it still because I'm on mac... but still good job

    Quote Originally Posted by Timii View Post
    My grabber is not mentioned
    Haha well technically it is identical to mine xD

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Timii (11-08-2013)

  10. #8
    Timii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dinoland.
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    4,792
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Really nice release man!
    Sadly I can't use it still because I'm on mac... but still good job


    Haha well technically it is identical to mine xD
    With my room switching system
    The Vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by claydohfix25 View Post
    I Vouch this guy +1, he's Legitimate, traded one account with him with no problems at all, smooth sailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Traded AQW account for AQW Account. was quick and safe. +1! Fun person to talk to as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by YashiroIsana View Post
    Successfully traded with Timii, account he sold are legit. Vouch for Timii
    Trusted seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoClueless View Post
    Vouch for Timii, he is botting dragon shinobi on my MAIN account right now.. He is legit and trustable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur noob lol View Post
    Vouch for Timii, currently botting combat trophies for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Thanks for taking care of couple reps of mine, and sorry for late vouch! @Timii
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
    Vouch for Timii, Trusted Seller! He is Legit. ps He was also patient even though i wasted time on trading due to errors etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieoewieoe View Post
    +1 vouch for @Timii I went first, smooth trade and friendly guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divixmage View Post
    I vouch for Timii's character. A cool chappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Vouch for @Timii
    He botted my account Doomwood reputation and also lv uped it. Thank you





  11. #9
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Timii View Post
    With my room switching system
    Boo-hoo

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Timii (11-08-2013)

  13. #10
    ZeroSkull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I tested this by putting the username and password of an account I already owned and it said "Fail". Is this not working for only me?

  14. #11
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,095
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkull View Post
    I tested this by putting the username and password of an account I already owned and it said "Fail". Is this not working for only me?
    Hmm not sure i think they patched it but,Ill see whats wrong when am back home!

  15. #12
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,095
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey guys so it looks like AE got overloaded logins xD

    I tried to go on the browser login with the method i use first i thought i was ip banned cause i couldn't login ,So i used a proxy and didn't let me login even if i made a new account lulz so yeah need to find a new method or wait until they figure out that we broke there login page...

  16. #13
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Hey guys so it looks like AE got overloaded logins xD

    I tried to go on the browser login with the method i use first i thought i was ip banned cause i couldn't login ,So i used a proxy and didn't let me login even if i made a new account lulz so yeah need to find a new method or wait until they figure out that we broke there login page...
    is there any "trick" to crack more accounts from Account Management Login ???
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  17. #14
    ToxLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    3,095
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    is there any "trick" to crack more accounts from Account Management Login ???
    There was one until they patched it D:

  18. #15
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    There was one until they patched it D:
    owh.. ic .. but how can they've patched it ??
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] [Release] AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.6 + Grabber V 0.3 [Release]
    By ToxLP in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
  2. [Outdated] [Release] AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.5 FIXED [Release]
    By ToxLP in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:50 AM
  3. [Outdated] [Release] AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.4 + Grabber [Release]
    By ToxLP in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:06 AM
  4. [Outdated] [Release] AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.3 [Release]
    By ToxLP in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:06 AM
  5. [Outdated] [Release] AQWorlds Toxic Cracker V 0.2 [Release]
    By ToxLP in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:37 AM