Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 134 of 134
  1. #121
    EnviousMiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry
    hey i sent you an email in regards to this im having troubles running the application..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to EnviousMiner For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (04-25-2015)

  3. #122
    donsavion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    As someone new to Mac and Le Bot both, I was like 89% sure this wouldn't work. Instructions were clear and set up was surprisingly easy! Vouch

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to donsavion For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (06-27-2016)

  5. #123
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by donsavion View Post
    As someone new to Mac and Le Bot both, I was like 89% sure this wouldn't work. Instructions were clear and set up was surprisingly easy! Vouch
    Awesome! Glad to hear it mate.
    The application is quite old now (as you can see by the release date) but it should still be working fine. Let me know if you have any issues

  6. #124
    Jaebum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Could you add pictures or a video LOL. I have no clue why mine is not working. It still says the file is damaged or whatever. And when i open the file and try to start the Le Bot from there... something about zinc pops up.. thanks.

  7. #125
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebum View Post
    Could you add pictures or a video LOL. I have no clue why mine is not working. It still says the file is damaged or whatever. And when i open the file and try to start the Le Bot from there... something about zinc pops up.. thanks.
    Please email me at oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com
    I check that email as often as I can and can help you

  8. #126
    Hyponn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Your a legend Oliboli8769

    When I have to make my MAC around this really helps!

    Keep doing great things man.

    Also I wanted to talk to you personally so if you can please do add me on skype.

    Skype - ali.mody786

    -Hyponn
    Last edited by Hyponn; 08-07-2016 at 09:16 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyponn For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (08-08-2016)

  10. #127
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,142
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    @xVersace, this is a nice alternative to what you're looking for.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-07-2016),Santos1997 (09-22-2016)

  12. #128
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    741
    @ @Oliboli8769 still working? My computer is telling me it can't open the file (step 10)


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  13. #129
    Santos1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2010
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    In Love
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][thanks form is working fine!]

  14. #130
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    @ @Oliboli8769 still working? My computer is telling me it can't open the file (step 10)
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, have been having issues with my account (hence why I'm on an alt).
    The application should definitely be working still. I'll run through the steps myself now to make sure.
    Hit me up on Skype (oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com, make sure it's that email as I have an impersonator) and I'll help you

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (09-23-2016),[MPGH]Schuba (09-23-2016)

  16. #131
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, have been having issues with my account (hence why I'm on an alt).
    The application should definitely be working still. I'll run through the steps myself now to make sure.
    Hit me up on Skype (oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com, make sure it's that email as I have an impersonator) and I'll help you
    It's all good brother, I should have edited my post. The way mapped out in the steps didn't work for me but I found another way to get it to start running. The only problem I'm having now is that it will lag me out very often.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  17. #132
    Great Barrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    It's all good brother, I should have edited my post. The way mapped out in the steps didn't work for me but I found another way to get it to start running. The only problem I'm having now is that it will lag me out very often.
    Glad you got it working. Sadly the lag can't be helped, the flash plugin is very taxing on CPU. If you're desperate for another method, you can download the windows version here and use the application Winebottler to run it in a windows emulator.
    I personally prefer the pure mac application though.

    A few general tips to reduce lag (in case you're new to the game):
    - Set graphics to low in settings
    - Bot in private rooms
    - Use low populated servers
    - Etc.

    Let me know if I can help with anything
    Af

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (09-23-2016),[MPGH]Schuba (09-23-2016)

  19. #133
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Glad you got it working. Sadly the lag can't be helped, the flash plugin is very taxing on CPU. If you're desperate for another method, you can download the windows version here and use the application Winebottler to run it in a windows emulator.
    I personally prefer the pure mac application though.

    A few general tips to reduce lag (in case you're new to the game):
    - Set graphics to low in settings
    - Bot in private rooms
    - Use low populated servers
    - Etc.

    Let me know if I can help with anything
    Af
    Appreciate the help brother.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  20. #134
    kirby12534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it all works fine but my character never loads... is there a fix for this?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. How to fix bilge bots!
    By shibbi88079 in forum Puzzle Pirates Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:40 PM
  2. [Release] Le Bot 7.6 (MAC)
    By Oliboli8769 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:46 AM
  3. [Release] AQWPortal w/ Bots |COMPATIBLE FOR MAC!|
    By zerobrium in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 05:21 PM
  4. Dave, you need to fix these bots
    By Doc in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 08:12 AM
  5. [Outdated] [NA|EU] Woo.23b[Detection Fix] - smart bot
    By maddoggy00 in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:07 AM