Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    What if you have other rep boosts (not doom ones)
    I don't think it works with other rep boosts lol because this packet is for the doom rep one but you can always change the packet =D

  2. #17
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    I don't think it works with other rep boosts lol because this packet is for the doom rep one but you can always change the packet =D
    Well, some people might not know what the packet is, so you might as well include it.

  3. #18
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    Well, some people might not know what the packet is, so you might as well include it.
    Okai but I need a little help with that lol, I don't have any of the normal boosts :\ Anyone got them and willing to help ??

  4. #19
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    Okai but I need a little help with that lol, I don't have any of the normal boosts :\ Anyone got them and willing to help ??
    Crack an acc

  5. #20
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    Crack an acc
    I don't know how and don't have the time or the internet speed to do so >.>

  6. #21
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
    I don't know how and don't have the time or the internet speed to do so >.>
    You don't need much time/internet speed...

    Nvm... James "deleted those posts all for a good reason".

  7. #22
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    You don't need much time/internet speed...

    Nvm... James "deleted those posts all for a good reason".
    Which posts ??

    Why can't I edit it O.o
    Last edited by Ameragx; 03-25-2014 at 06:40 AM.

  8. #23
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,810
    @Ameragx @awesomeer
    The posts (all of MINAD's releases) were deleted by MINAD's request

  9. #24
    133spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,767
    My Mood
    Cold
    So, I'm rank 10 Ravenloss now thanks to this bot

    Total Progress:
    Class Used to Farm: Necromancer (Rank 10)

    Doom REP Boosts Used: 13
    Started Bot: Friday
    End Bot: Wednesday
    Total Days Used Up: 6

    REP per quest: 450 rep (+450 from boosts) (900 Total)

    Rank 1 --> Rank 8 (All REP boosts used) (3 days)

    Rank 8 --> Rank 10 (No REP boosts used) (3 days)

  10. #25
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    So, I'm rank 10 Ravenloss now thanks to this bot

    Total Progress:
    Class Used to Farm: Necromancer (Rank 10)

    Doom REP Boosts Used: 13
    Started Bot: Friday
    End Bot: Wednesday
    Total Days Used Up: 6

    REP per quest: 450 rep (+450 from boosts) (900 Total)

    Rank 1 --> Rank 8 (All REP boosts used) (3 days)

    Rank 8 --> Rank 10 (No REP boosts used) (3 days)
    Oh hey Spider
    I got rank 10 in 1.5 days

  11. #26
    Ameragx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    So, I'm rank 10 Ravenloss now thanks to this bot

    Total Progress:
    Class Used to Farm: Necromancer (Rank 10)

    Doom REP Boosts Used: 13
    Started Bot: Friday
    End Bot: Wednesday
    Total Days Used Up: 6

    REP per quest: 450 rep (+450 from boosts) (900 Total)

    Rank 1 --> Rank 8 (All REP boosts used) (3 days)

    Rank 8 --> Rank 10 (No REP boosts used) (3 days)
    You could have used the new bot made by Argorok11, he included the new member quest to the bot too, you could have finished earlier :\
    Thanks for trying it thou

    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Oh hey Spider
    I got rank 10 in 1.5 days
    We had the X4 boost back then
    Last edited by Ameragx; 04-04-2014 at 07:24 AM.

  12. #27
    Doormat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of your main door
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don't usually necro but w/e.
    Here's the packet for the sponzard 10min rep boost.
    Code:
    %xt%zm%serverUseItem%110060%+%8879%
    All I have to do is to replace the packet that's on your bot with this one, yes?

  13. #28
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,825
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Doormat View Post
    I don't usually necro but w/e.
    Here's the packet for the sponzard 10min rep boost.
    Code:
    %xt%zm%serverUseItem%110060%+%8879%
    All I have to do is to replace the packet that's on your bot with this one, yes?
    Dont work anymore sorry :/
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  14. #29
    Doormat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of your main door
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post


    Dont work anymore sorry :/
    No. The packet is to use the sponzard reputation boost. Not obtain them.
    Tested it myself since no one replied and it works just fine like a Doom Rep boost packet.

  15. #30
    Sympathy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice (Y) been suffering from manually using boosts :c
    Account for trading/selling

    There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change!
    ~Gai Tsutsugami





    Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Le Bot 7.6 Rep Boost Prob
    By InTheMood in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:37 AM
  2. [Solved] Le bot 7.8 rep boosts not working
    By ClaspingArrow9 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:42 AM
  3. [REQ] Bot with auto sponzard, autogetdrop function
    By Yuudoku in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 02:54 AM
  4. Paying 40$paypal for an auto-dupe bot with atleast 60%success rate
    By kalaske in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 07:13 AM
  5. Warrock Spam Bot [With Cool ButtonS]
    By goodfoot50 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 12:20 PM