Thread: Le Bot 8.4

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 251
  1. #211
    Sanji Vinsmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Still the best bot I hope there will be an update.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanji Vinsmoke For This Useful Post:

    evownp (05-02-2016),Laplace Kios (05-02-2016)

  3. #212
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The newest bot on the market is Carbon, which has more updates and functionalities. Most custom bots are made for Carbon nowadays unless noted otherwise.
    As far as updates to this bot, it is unlikely. With the Server Rewrite around the corner it is unknown just how much we can bot, if we can at all after it is complete so updates may never come.

  4. #213
    bandar7_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Best bot ever, thanks man !

  5. #214
    HackOrHacked?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Awesome bot!!!!!(I should say THE BEST!!! Cause carbon ain't good compared to this lol)

    But i have a question .. Im trying to farm Chaos rep with it, it's working but i alway get disconnected not too long after having started to do it :/... Any idea why after a few monster killed i get Dced ?
    Last edited by HackOrHacked?; 05-05-2016 at 12:51 PM.

  6. #215
    adamrawi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hello guys,This is my first post,please correct me if i make any mistakes.

    So i am using a Ubuntu computer,i tried download le bot 7.7 and it worked but it keeps closing after I use it for 10 minutes or so.Then i got tired of it happening repeatedly,i decided to download a new le bot 8.4.But all of the le bots 8.4 dont seem to work.They all just show a horn like thing on the left up corner.Please someone,tell me how to fix.Sorry,i cant post a picture but its just a grey screen and a yellow horn on the left upper right.

    Thanks,
    Adam.

  7. #216
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrawi123 View Post
    Hello guys,This is my first post,please correct me if i make any mistakes.

    So i am using a Ubuntu computer,i tried download le bot 7.7 and it worked but it keeps closing after I use it for 10 minutes or so.Then i got tired of it happening repeatedly,i decided to download a new le bot 8.4.But all of the le bots 8.4 dont seem to work.They all just show a horn like thing on the left up corner.Please someone,tell me how to fix.Sorry,i cant post a picture but its just a grey screen and a yellow horn on the left upper right.

    Thanks,
    Adam.
    Hi,
    Le Bot isn't usually released for Linux computers. I attempted to make Le Bot 7.7 for Linux, and it sounds like you found it, but many users found it to be glitchy like you have. Every other Le Bot file isn't designed as a Linux executive, which is why you won't be able to open it.

    One guy once approached me and said that he got Le Bot 7.7 for Linux working perfectly using these steps:
    1 - Download the Le Bot 7.7 (LINUX)

    2 - Extract files and move to HOME directory on Linux
    > Home directory is where have the folders of desktop, music, etc.

    3 - Rename Le Bot 7.7 (LINUX) to LeBot

    4 - Open the terminal and run the next commands:
    > sudo chmod +x ./LeBot
    > sudo open ./LeBot
    If this doesn't work, I suggest you use the application Wine (google it) to open the Le Bot 8.4 in Windows as a virtual device. This would probably be the easiest method.

    Alternatively, you can try to follow these steps: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=723001
    That should give you a full working Linux executive for Le Bot, but it is a more advanced method which I don't know if you'll understand.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (05-08-2016)

  9. #217
    roberto1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    when using lebot, how do I exp farm without dying? When I press start on Time Space XP, the bot just spams skills and eventually dies. How can I fix this?

  10. #218
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto1232 View Post
    when using lebot, how do I exp farm without dying? When I press start on Time Space XP, the bot just spams skills and eventually dies. How can I fix this?
    Your character possibly isn't good enough for that bot yet. Try Undead Pirates EXP bot. Or just farm for a reputation until you're a higher level (e.g. DoomWood)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (05-11-2016)

  12. #219
    roberto1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well I'm a lvl 48 with shaman and abyssal Angel, I usually have no problem killing the monsters in time space , it's just that when the bot farms it always uses the useless skills like vantage point for my abyssal and elemental embrace for shaman.
    So my main problem is the skills that that boy decides to use, any fixes?

  13. #220
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto1232 View Post
    Well I'm a lvl 48 with shaman and abyssal Angel, I usually have no problem killing the monsters in time space , it's just that when the bot farms it always uses the useless skills like vantage point for my abyssal and elemental embrace for shaman.
    So my main problem is the skills that that boy decides to use, any fixes?
    Scrap the built-in bot and make your own in the Bot Manager, where you can choose custom skills

  14. #221
    emoric28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Busy
    Is the source publicly released yet? Saw some links but it's password-protected.

  15. #222
    rassgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
    Is the source publicly released yet? Saw some links but it's password-protected.
    i guess it will not be released

  16. #223
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
    Is the source publicly released yet? Saw some links but it's password-protected.
    No. You can decompile it to a messy form and rebuild it, but it can take some time.

  17. #224
    emoric28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    No. You can decompile it to a messy form and rebuild it, but it can take some time.
    Ah I'll just wait then. Good thing there's dark mystic to start with .

  18. #225
    bandar7_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    why can't i interact with the Game menu (u know the red big window on the right with the new events and shit) with le bot or any other bots ?
    Last edited by bandar7_; 05-20-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
  2. WoW bots
    By kvmn8 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. Auto or aim bot
    By aaronm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:10 PM
  4. gunbound bots?
    By artiemas in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 08:29 PM
  5. aim bots
    By nutter in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 12:56 PM