Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    emm can u show video how to use this hack im newbie level 1 soory

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just drop this thread stop posting on it, its over it doesnt even work, its more dysfunctional than HellQuest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    Between you and me, hes the only one which gets us the Unidentified 13's
    there is no between you and me lol it was common knowledge xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMB View Post
    there is no between you and me lol it was common knowledge xD
    well back then it was easy for Uni 13 but i deleted my Jugg item by accident, so im getting again

Thanks
    Great program, especially the actually functional attack by name feature. Finally a bot that doesn't only attack Sanguine after killing the other monster in the room. The Search functions are a great idea and very helpful.
    It's still lacking the buy and sell item function and saving and loading custom bots. Having to redo my Lycan bot everytime doesn't sound very appealing. Have not yet tried out the pre-made bots.
    The condition clause in the bot manager is great, but you may want to change it to repeat step a to step b and not only a single step.
    Overall, runs very smooth despite being emulated with Crossover (others had minor problems with that), have not experienced any dcs or problems of that sort and some really nice features. Keep up the good work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phil114 For This Useful Post:

Tester9000 (12-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by phil114 View Post
    Great program, especially the actually functional attack by name feature. Finally a bot that doesn't only attack Sanguine after killing the other monster in the room. The Search functions are a great idea and very helpful.
    It's still lacking the buy and sell item function and saving and loading custom bots. Having to redo my Lycan bot everytime doesn't sound very appealing. Have not yet tried out the pre-made bots.
    The condition clause in the bot manager is great, but you may want to change it to repeat step a to step b and not only a single step.
    Overall, runs very smooth despite being emulated with Crossover (others had minor problems with that), have not experienced any dcs or problems of that sort and some really nice features. Keep up the good work.
    If you use Le Bot, you can use other people bots ... and you get 50+ bots already in it, that work better than this shit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    If you use Le Bot, you can use other people bots ... and you get 50+ bots already in it, that work better than this shit
    Stop insulting this bot, either make suggestions to improve what you believe it lacks or shut up.
    And no, other peoples bots are not always better than this. This has near limitless potential, for example using the "Attack until temp. item drops". That feature can greatly improve for example all the Legion champion exercises, only attacking the monsters until the item drops and then moving on. Furthermore, this bot with the fast botting is considerably faster than your oh so almighty Le Bot, being even faster than manual farming. So no, Le Bot is not not superior to this in every aspect. Not even in many.

Thanks
    Stop insulting this bot, either make suggestions to improve what you believe it lacks or shut up.
    And no, other peoples bots are not always better than this. This has near limitless potential, for example using the "Attack until temp. item drops". That feature can greatly improve for example all the Legion champion exercises, only attacking the monsters until the item drops and then moving on. Furthermore, this bot with the fast botting is considerably faster than your oh so almighty Le Bot, being even faster than manual farming. So no, Le Bot is not not superior to this in every aspect. Not even in many.
    Lulz, Le Bot 8.4 is kind of outdated (Not bad, just old). You guys might as well as learn AS3 and Flash from @Oliboli8769 or you will all be waiting forever for someone to release their trainer. Btw, this trainer sucks, gg.

Thanks
    How much were you paid?
    Anyway, what 'fast botting'? Countless flaws were already found in the 'new' bot system.
    I've already explained this - OP (the creator) entered the scene boasting before the trainer was even made - he's bound to get hate.
    Plus there's not much point in making suggestions, he doesn't seem to be around much. Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate the effort the author put into this project, but in my opinion it is far from the top.

If I wasn't such a lazy fuck/legally restricted, I could probably produce some pretty nice features for a trainer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Lulz, Le Bot 8.4 is kind of outdated (Not bad, just old). You guys might as well as learn AS3 and Flash from @Oliboli8769 or you will all be waiting forever for someone to release their trainer. Btw, this trainer sucks, gg.
    That's true, pretty sure James is working on it still though (slowly). Thanks for the shoutout
    If anyone is interested - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=891807, it's for beginners.
    Fair shout Dara, since Zero's tutorials vanished I noticed fewer trainers being made in general, hopefully this picks the activity back up

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Darakath (12-21-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    Not much trainers came out before really, other than Carbon/Myst Realm/This one.

Idk if Dev/Timii used the tutorials.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Not much trainers came out before really, other than Carbon/Myst Realm/This one.

Idk if Dev/Timii used the tutorials.
    When the tutorials first came out, there were loads more (including mine), trust me
    The successful ones stayed (or me who just tagged along learning )

Timii used the tuts, Dev copied an old DM/Le Bot source (can't remember which) and modified it, pretty sure he must have used them at some time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Stuff
    Oh yeah, Dev used the DM source when he sent me his source.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darakath For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (12-21-2014)

Thanks
    im experiencing get all drops function issues using this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    good bot the design is professional, specially the way you can color customize it.
    i love the repeat step, until temp item and >= or =< features of it.

Suggestions:
    but can you add a shortcut key for those icon button im too lazy to click it .
    also it stucks when jumping to another map can you fix this man.
    you can also try to rename your bot in a badass name aqwhacked sounds overuse, no offence .

a bot with a lot of potential i am looking forward seeing updates to your bot thank you for this, for your efforts
    in making us a good bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Great Share Thanks

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast