Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 195
  1. #16
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


    Weren't you unbanned?
    Only to get banned immediately again... it's only for a few days tho.

  2. #17
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Timii View Post
    really buggy. alot of the features are not very stable.
    Which ones? Can't fix if Idk where to start.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!




    Let me hack your games then you:

  3. #18
    We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Argorok11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Charging Soul Nuke
    Posts
    1,188
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    3,885
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    Which ones? Can't fix if Idk where to start.
    I'm gonna make some tests on your trainer.
    After this, I will post the any bug here.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.


    Some of my bots:

    Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

    AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

  4. #19
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    I'm gonna make some tests on your trainer.
    After this, I will post the any bug here.
    Thanks, I have tested everything on my computer and everything works for me.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!




    Let me hack your games then you:

  5. #20
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Shit/10

    Make your GUI better pls and add good features.
    Is the 2x faster bot and the repeat a step until a temp item = a certain amount not a good feature?
    Also, don't just tell me its crap, tell me your ideas for a better gui and better features. If you just call it crap and don't tell me what I can do to improve it, the features stay the same and leaves me pissed of and confused because idk what people want.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!




    Let me hack your games then you:

  6. #21
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    Is the 2x faster bot and the repeat a step until a temp item = a certain amount not a good feature?
    Also, don't just tell me its crap, tell me your ideas for a better gui and better features. If you just call it crap and don't tell me what I can do to improve it, the features stay the same and leaves me pissed of and confused because idk what people want.
    The majority of us want tits, maybe adding tits to the ui will make it look better? idk

    One of the members here de-compiled your trainer. We didn't find a key-logger that some of us were hoping to find.
    But he did find and I quote: "His bot system is slightly unique but it uses 6 timers which, after 24 hours of botting, would not be helpful in terms of lag etc."
    Maybe this could be of any help to you?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (09-27-2014)

  8. #22
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    The majority of us want tits, maybe adding tits to the ui will make it look better? idk
    Tits + originality = success

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGloriousRance For This Useful Post:

    Timii (09-27-2014),zerobrium (09-27-2014)

  10. #23
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    The majority of us want tits, maybe adding tits to the ui will make it look better? idk

    One of the members here de-compiled your trainer. We didn't find a key-logger that some of us were hoping to find.
    But he did find and I quote: "His bot system is slightly unique but it uses 6 timers which, after 24 hours of botting, would not be helpful in terms of lag etc."
    Maybe this could be of any help to you?
    Yea I can merge it into one timer. And I wouldn't use a key logger. Just trying to give back to mpgh because of all the great things it has given me. Lastly my trainer was already decompiled? lol. Used ida? olly? Guess thats how stuff gets leaked . And yea I made my trainer from scratch, pretty cool because I made it and released it in less than 2 weeks. I didn't look at anyone else's code. Mabye I need to. Dunno.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Tits + originality = success
    Well im not putting that on there but I will look into ideas.
    Last edited by Tester9000; 09-27-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!




    Let me hack your games then you:

  11. #24
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    And yea I made my trainer from scratch, pretty cool because I made it and released it in less than 2 weeks. I didn't look at anyone else's code. Mabye I need to. Dunno.
    That's funny considering we did find LOTS of copy and pastes. But who am I to speak? :L
    Last edited by zerobrium; 09-27-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Double posted, had to improvise.

  12. #25
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    And yea I made my trainer from scratch, pretty cool because I made it and released it in less than 2 weeks. I didn't look at anyone else's code. Mabye I need to. Dunno.
    I used Oli the nazi to decompile it.
    Last edited by zerobrium; 09-27-2014 at 05:19 PM.

  13. #26
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post


    That's funny considering we did find LOTS of copy and pastes. But who am I to speak? :L
    I used Oli the nazi to decompile it.
    Lol. The gui I had at first was even crapier than the one I have now and I had the code in each frame so I copied the code over and organized it into each movieclip class : D. This trainer was actually only going to be for me because I wanted to make a trainer faster than the others but then I though, well might as well release it so everyone can have 2x has fast bots!
    Last edited by Tester9000; 09-27-2014 at 05:52 PM.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!




    Let me hack your games then you:

  14. #27
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    @zerobrium Oli the Nazi to the rescue bitchnizzles
    @Tester9000 Don't take it to heart that I decompiled it - every release gets decompiled by somebody at some point - whether it's for safety or curiosity.

    I still think you'll receive less shit from the other members as you are more active. The mistake you made was that you claimed originality when... it's really not original, and boasted an improvement of Le Bot which sadly didn't happen. Moreover, people here don't like egotism, and a better approach would have just been to release the bot without forewarning (in search for words). I'm not being a douche to you, just highlighting why I think you haven't been given the response you wanted so far

    Take my first trainer for example, it was shit, but people weren't expecting any better so they appreciated the effort: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=622020

    Oh and if you're concerned I'm going to steal your project or something:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846374
    I'm just here for shits and giggles and to help where I can.
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 09-27-2014 at 07:01 PM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Darakath (09-27-2014),TheFrikinAsian (09-28-2014),Timii (09-27-2014)

  16. #28
    Tester9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable View Post
    @zerobrium Oli the Nazi to the rescue bitchnizzles
    @Tester9000 Don't take it to heart that I decompiled it - every release gets decompiled by somebody at some point - whether it's for safety or curiosity.

    I still think you'll receive less shit from the other members as you are more active. The mistake you made was that you claimed originality when... it's really not original, and boasted an improvement of Le Bot which sadly didn't happen. Moreover, people here don't like egotism, and a better approach would have just been to release the bot without forewarning (in search for words). I'm not being a douche to you, just highlighting why I think you haven't been given the response you wanted so far

    Take my first trainer for example, it was shit, but people weren't expecting any better so they appreciated the effort: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=622020

    Oh and if you're concerned I'm going to steal your project or something:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846374
    I'm just here for shits and giggles and to help where I can.
    Alright then next time I will watch what I say. I mainly just wanted people to get hyped about it but in all efforts of making it better than Le Bot, it is due mostly to the fact that im only on 1.0 and Le Bot is on 8.4. But other than that I personally think I did a pretty damn good job of speeding up the bot manager and adding more specific features. I might add a macro to the bot so you can pick up items, buy, sell, and open shops but if my work is crap then I will just give up.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!




    Let me hack your games then you:

  17. #29
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    Alright then next time I will watch what I say. I mainly just wanted people to get hyped about it but in all efforts of making it better than Le Bot, it is due mostly to the fact that im only on 1.0 and Le Bot is on 8.4. But other than that I personally think I did a pretty damn good job of speeding up the bot manager and adding more specific features. I might add a macro to the bot so you can pick up items, buy, sell, and open shops but if my work is crap then I will just give up.
    Don't give up, that's the worst thing you could do

  18. #30
    Timii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dinoland.
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    4,790
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable View Post
    Don't give up, that's the worst thing you could do
    wat
    The Vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by claydohfix25 View Post
    I Vouch this guy +1, he's Legitimate, traded one account with him with no problems at all, smooth sailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Traded AQW account for AQW Account. was quick and safe. +1! Fun person to talk to as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by YashiroIsana View Post
    Successfully traded with Timii, account he sold are legit. Vouch for Timii
    Trusted seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoClueless View Post
    Vouch for Timii, he is botting dragon shinobi on my MAIN account right now.. He is legit and trustable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur noob lol View Post
    Vouch for Timii, currently botting combat trophies for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Thanks for taking care of couple reps of mine, and sorry for late vouch! @Timii
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
    Vouch for Timii, Trusted Seller! He is Legit. ps He was also patient even though i wasted time on trading due to errors etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieoewieoe View Post
    +1 vouch for @Timii I went first, smooth trade and friendly guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divixmage View Post
    I vouch for Timii's character. A cool chappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Vouch for @Timii
    He botted my account Doomwood reputation and also lv uped it. Thank you





Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Welcome to our new AvA minion.
    By Prepix in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM
  2. [News] ~~~~~NEW MAP NEW WEAPON~~~~~~~~
    By devilaim in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
  3. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
  4. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  5. [News] Be careful, new version! [1.9.446]
    By urbanlucky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM

Tags for this Thread