Thread: Saving classes

Thanks

Saving classes

Recently, four classes, two of which are the Old Dragonlord class and the Chronomancer class, have been released. However, it is impossible to save them to a character. Is it possible to produce a hack that can enable me to do that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I would say no, as (if) its not possible to save them with any item in the game, then you can't save them with hacks too.

Thanks
    What about the Chronomancer armor or the DC classes, couldn't those be saved by the orb of saving or the armor closet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Chronomancer is, I think. But I also think that there is a single code line which allows you to save the class. But that probably requires that you have orb of saving or armor closet, at least, because class saving is server-side action and if you don't have that item, you don't access to save. Maybe I am wrong, someone else can tell another opinion or same opinion about this. 囧

Thanks
    I have the orb of saving and I can get the armor closet if I want, but I can't save any of the swf loaded armors that were released by 133spider. I think it has to do with the fact that there is no actual armor in my inventory, or maybe it's because the armor loader only puts on the appearance of the armor and the skills but doesn't actually fully load the armor. For example, with Chronomancer, the default weapon is supposed to say Blade of Time, but instead it's that of the armor I had on before it loaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    There has been a recent update with the Orb of Saving

The Orb of Saving checks your inventory (via DB) if you do indeed HAVE the actual armor in your inventory (Which means LolSalad'sShopLifter will NOT work) before it actually saves it to your character

Thanks
    Interesting... why would they make an update ( if you have the armor loaded that would mean you actually have the armor) unless they know trainers do this kind of hack? Also, what about the Armor Closet? Is there really no way to save the classes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Recynon View Post
    Interesting... why would they make an update ( if you have the armor loaded that would mean you actually have the armor) unless they know trainers do this kind of hack? Also, what about the Armor Closet? Is there really no way to save the classes?
    That's how they should have done since the beginning - they probably noticed they had dun fucked up and hurried to fix it.