Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110
  1. #16
    deserteagle1446's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey, thunder, can you add all the hacks into the new, awesomer menu and throw away the old one? also, the only thing admin does is close out a hack, is that what you made it to do.... or is it glitched? The stats hack is gone, i think you should add that, it makes the game much easier. There is this trainer, PKMQ trainer, it has very amazing hacks, you should implement some of them into this hack, but the omega version of that hack is 3_3_3, i hope you can convert it.

  2. #17
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle1446 View Post
    Hey, thunder, can you add all the hacks into the new, awesomer menu and throw away the old one? also, the only thing admin does is close out a hack, is that what you made it to do.... or is it glitched? The stats hack is gone, i think you should add that, it makes the game much easier. There is this trainer, PKMQ trainer, it has very amazing hacks, you should implement some of them into this hack, but the omega version of that hack is 3_3_3, i hope you can convert it.
    It's a bug, thanks for reporting. I did this trainer in a rush so sorry about accidently removing the stats and I'll be sure to add it back in next version. I'll be sure to add more hacks in for the next version.

  3. #18
    fast12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey, sorry i'm a lil new to these trainers. Am I able to open mech shop loader in this?

  4. #19
    deserteagle1446's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    It's a bug, thanks for reporting. I did this trainer in a rush so sorry about accidently removing the stats and I'll be sure to add it back in next version. I'll be sure to add more hacks in for the next version.
    the stats hack was never removed, the hotkey still works. the swf loader probably doesnt work, since it appears to be bugged. the hotkeys infinite health hack can not be turned off. recommended future additional awesome button thing: DISABLE ALL HACKS, aaaand a recording mode, which makes the hacks menu disappear, and makes it look like you're on the official site, so people wont report you when you upload something on youtube. and also, what DOES the admin button do?
    Last edited by deserteagle1446; 11-24-2013 at 10:55 PM.

  5. #20
    llIllLllIll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    its not running

  6. #21
    Ruinic999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    cant launch keeps getting me error reports

  7. #22
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruinic999 View Post
    cant launch keeps getting me error reports
    It's your computers fault. Do you have .net framework and flash installed? The latest versions?
    Quote Originally Posted by llIllLllIll View Post
    its not running
    It's your computers fault. Do you have .net framework and flash installed? The latest versions?

  8. #23
    Ruinic999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i have .netframework 4.5 and flash 11.9.900.152

  9. #24
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruinic999 View Post
    i have .netframework 4.5 and flash 11.9.900.152
    What's your operating system?

  10. #25
    llIllLllIll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have windows 7 and the latest ver. of the programs you listed and I repeat my self again .. IT'S NOT RUNNING! "It's you're computers fault" I know my computer better then you and programs you did not built it right or you miss some thing.. I ask you nicely try to see what is wrong and please fix it.

  11. #26
    Radiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    When I used this, it kind of made my account have errors every battle I complete.

    I think it might be from the XP thing.
    Last edited by Radiam; 12-04-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Editing.

  12. #27
    deserteagle1446's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Thumbs up Recommended Additions to MechQuest Trainer 1.6

    1.Loadmech shop
    2.Fixed up hacks
    3.Recorder mode (hides hacks)
    4.Disable all hacks button

    - if you can code this, you are awesome .

  13. #28
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle1446 View Post
    1.Loadmech shop
    2.Fixed up hacks
    3.Recorder mode (hides hacks)
    4.Disable all hacks button

    - if you can code this, you are awesome .
    1. You can already do that
    2. ???
    3. Easy
    4. Easy

  14. #29
    strikerpro99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how do i get this to work sorry im nub

  15. #30
    4rf4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    its very really great,, all item unlock, and level its up very fast,, thanks so much,,
    ;0 but, will i get banned from the game if i use this continously? ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] MechQuest Trainer
    By Rance-faga in forum MechQuest (MQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. anyone here want mechquest trainer ??
    By yxx71 in forum Social Game Hacks & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:43 AM
  3. [Outdated] MechQuest Trainer v1.2
    By Rance-faga in forum MechQuest (MQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:51 PM
  4. [Outdated] MechQuest Trainer v1.1
    By Rance-faga in forum MechQuest (MQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:17 AM
  5. dpDesigns Trainer 3 v1.8 - Includes DragonFable, DragonFable Lite, MechQuest Trainers
    By DawgiiStylz in forum DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:30 PM

Tags for this Thread