My Mood
    Paranoid

Talking Need Suggestion

So guys , I made a new ED acc

and i saved up my credits and im just lvl 16

I saved up 46k Credits

Now i want to buy a New Bot

Im confused , Give me some suggestion

And i also have a question . The new bot which is gonna come through the packages , Will it be available for credits ?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.PNG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So here's what I would do, you're taking advantage of the gifting system right? Wait a bit more, save up a couple hundred thousand. Heads up, gift giving is going to slow until the new release with some more promos. After the release this Friday, the gift giving is going to be insane. Use this to your advantage. Wait and save. Use my Auto Hot Key bot I posted in my other thread about infinite gifts in order to stay in a gift giving room all day.

Promo packages will only be available for varium, thats the way it is, and the the following year, the the promo items will be available for credits. For example, the bloodhawk battle gear was the promo last year, this year it is available for credits at Edgar Boothe.

Edit: Here is the AHK Code from the other thread:
    Loop, 10000000000
    {
    MouseClick, left, 517, 696
    Sleep, 120000
    Send, .{ENTER}
    }
    Esc::ExitApp

It'll type a period every couple minutes to keep you from going afk.

Make sure that the coords for the chat box are right for your screen resolution, as some people might have different ones. Additionally, you may want to replace the "." by the .{enter} to something else, life "Gift please" or whatever you want.
    Last edited by hermeticlock; 12-10-2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added in the AHK

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hermeticlock For This Useful Post:

X_Hyper_x (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by hermeticlock View Post
    So here's what I would do, you're taking advantage of the gifting system right? Wait a bit more, save up a couple hundred thousand. Heads up, gift giving is going to slow until the new release with some more promos. After the release this Friday, the gift giving is going to be insane. Use this to your advantage. Wait and save. Use my Auto Hot Key bot I posted in my other thread about infinite gifts in order to stay in a gift giving room all day.

Promo packages will only be available for varium, thats the way it is, and the the following year, the the promo items will be available for credits. For example, the bloodhawk battle gear was the promo last year, this year it is available for credits at Edgar Boothe.

OK Thanks , I'll save up some more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hermeticlock View Post

FYI, you can edit the bot to farm gifts on multiple accounts.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon