Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 105
  1. #76
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah I mean auto update for it to be working, not for it to become undetected


    Using a public aimbot is, banning-wise, suicide xD


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  2. #77
    lace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WWW
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cool
    sorry for my bad english im from germany...

    so, is it possible to get the M16A4 without this fucking 3-Shot ? it's my favourite weapon but i hate this 3 shot, it's not enough...

    greez

  3. #78
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't think so, you need something like an auto clicker that automatically shoots for you (by clicking automatically) but I don't know about that :P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  4. #79
    Milleny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by lace View Post
    sorry for my bad english im from germany...

    so, is it possible to get the M16A4 without this fucking 3-Shot ? it's my favourite weapon but i hate this 3 shot, it's not enough...

    greez
    that would be impossible besides you don't need more than3 ..

    3 shots = 1 kill minimum

  5. #80
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
    that would be impossible besides you don't need more than3 ..

    3 shots = 1 kill minimum
    a 3 round burst is deadly and its with a very high rate of fire, so if u combine these 2 things (power and very high rate of fire) with a hack that makes this gun fire fully automatic...it should be the strongest AR

  6. #81
    Milleny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    a 3 round burst is deadly and its with a very high rate of fire, so if u combine these 2 things (power and very high rate of fire) with a hack that makes this gun fire fully automatic...it should be the strongest AR
    but you can also expect to be banned short after that, that would be the most obvious hack :P
    Last edited by Milleny; 02-15-2010 at 12:08 PM.

  7. #82
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you say your lagging they might fall for it :P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  8. #83
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
    but you can also expect to be banned short after that, that would be the most obvious hack :P
    if its detected...yes you will be banned. the safest way is to make it private and dont forget that VAC doesnt accept reports.

  9. #84
    JaggKate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold

    Well I'm actualy new...

    But using hacks dosen't make you guys a better player, you should ceck out the MachinaRespawn Videos there are so much guys what make a tactical nuke with out any kind of hacks. So what I want to say is ...I'm not so a good player...but i still try. I've see some guys what use hacks and play worst then before.The Hacks are considered a way to cheat, so where the fun is if we do that, I've hack the rank to bring me to level 70 prestige 10 and all unlocks that just boring me and I did an other acount and start over.
    That is what you should do. And stop thinking only at you.
    Have a nice day....seriosly now...

  10. #85
    JaggKate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold
    That's for close range what he need.If he sew a enemy he get scared and shoot all over the place and of course it will miss him .

  11. #86
    Milleny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by JaggKate View Post
    But using hacks dosen't make you guys a better player, you should ceck out the MachinaRespawn Videos there are so much guys what make a tactical nuke with out any kind of hacks. So what I want to say is ...I'm not so a good player...but i still try. I've see some guys what use hacks and play worst then before.The Hacks are considered a way to cheat, so where the fun is if we do that, I've hack the rank to bring me to level 70 prestige 10 and all unlocks that just boring me and I did an other acount and start over.
    That is what you should do. And stop thinking only at you.
    Have a nice day....seriosly now...
    if you're gonna complain about hackers then theres no reason for you to even be here this is a hackers forum what you think happens here?
    You actually think YOU will make a difference? Hacking is the persons own chose no reason for you to stop it.
    hackers will always be there so deal whit it

  12. #87
    Quexxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yeah Milleny is right, if you dont like hacks then what are you here for? thats really the most stupid thing i ever read on this site. dont forget that this is a HACKING SITE

  13. #88
    JaggKate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold

    ...

    If I say that you shouldn't get mad, some of you guys are so selfish.
    Well we're not some bots or mobile targets.Everyone try to get a high ratio or just to enjoy the game. Someones do it fare otherones do it cheaeting.
    You can't enter to heaven if you're not welcome

  14. #89
    JaggKate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
    if you're gonna complain about hackers then theres no reason for you to even be here this is a hackers forum what you think happens here?
    You actually think YOU will make a difference? Hacking is the persons own chose no reason for you to stop it.
    hackers will always be there so deal whit it
    What happand here ha? Maybe dating Online ...

  15. #90
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    JaggKater you asked us a question and here is our answer: its your opinion that you dont like hacks and unlocks etc. but we like it, and the answer of the aimbotters: they dont care about the barracks of other players. got your answer?

    so here is our question to you:
    if you dont like hacks...why do you register on a hacking site then?

    and if you are here to try to stop us: you cant stop thousands of ppl who love hacking with some words.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hack/Guide compilation thread.
    By TheUser in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 06:14 PM
  2. Hack/Guide Compilation Thread. [Last Updated 17/08/2010]
    By Comet in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Hack Screenshots Thread
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. [HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
    By warrick983 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:07 PM
  5. VIP Hacks Compiled + Updated
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:59 AM