Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    awmanagment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Talking SMALL TRICK....FOR 2 PRIMARY WEAPON ON YOUR HANDS....

    Hello there....I just discovered something interesting.....
    I had a sniper and my secondary was 2x machine guns...
    I was in close battle situation so i pulled out my secondary and killed one guy 70nth level ( I am 4pr 35 l ).... and on top of hes body i pressed by mistake the (f) key and i took hes AK - 47 ....and the beauty of this it was that is had replaced my secondary ....So i had one barret and one AK - 47 at my command..!!!! And i felt like i found something interesting....After that i spent hours of playing and i made some killcams that other could not explain...:P(changing weapon before final kill)...
    Anyway i am sure some guys out there surly new about it but as always
    i put all my ideas and help back to the ones are helping me...
    Have fun.......

  2. #2
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by awmanagment View Post
    Hello there....I just discovered something interesting.....
    I had a sniper and my secondary was 2x machine guns...
    I was in close battle situation so i pulled out my secondary and killed one guy 70nth level ( I am 4pr 35 l ).... and on top of hes body i pressed by mistake the (f) key and i took hes AK - 47 ....and the beauty of this it was that is had replaced my secondary ....So i had one barret and one AK - 47 at my command..!!!! And i felt like i found something interesting....After that i spent hours of playing and i made some killcams that other could not explain...:P(changing weapon before final kill)...
    Anyway i am sure some guys out there surly new about it but as always
    i put all my ideas and help back to the ones are helping me...
    Have fun.......
    If your talking about picking up a weapon to replace your secondary, I've done it before. MW2 allows you to do that -.-. Another spam thread. Makes my day.

    I appreciate your intentions though...

  3. #3
    iJustHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Happy
    w8... what do u mean? U carried 2 primary weapons.... thats not news... everyone new that already....

  4. #4
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Do yas tell me you just learned at Prestige 4 Level 35 That you can pick up weapons ?

    Well.. You hacked your level, At least we know that.

    Melodia

  5. #5
    awmanagment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    OK...Sorry.....You can kill the thread......

  6. #6
    xXxXJabbaXxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    *Facepalm*...............Then *Keyboardpalm* You my good sir.............just failed. *I'm sorry if I'm flaming*

  7. #7
    xx3dgxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    right there :D
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxXJabbaXxXx View Post
    *Facepalm*...............Then *Keyboardpalm* You my good sir.............just failed. *I'm sorry if I'm flaming*
    ^ Win. I'm sure the only people that didn't know this are those level 1-10's who still haven't made their own custom classes and don't know crap about the game.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

  8. #8
    xXxXJabbaXxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by xx3dgxx View Post
    ^ Win. I'm sure the only people that didn't know this are those level 1-10's who still haven't made their own custom classes and don't know crap about the game.
    I'm pretty sure even noobs knows that they can have 2 primary weapon at one time.

  9. #9
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Could you please stop bumping this thread, I think he got his lot of " Yas are a Choobness "
    Life is life, Period, Now he knows.

    Melodia

  10. #10
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm....Here,not There,not HERE,notHEre,but Here
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Man,how did you find that you can carry two primaries it was already in COD4...Did you find it out now when your such a high rank hmm... (rank hack)It's ok we understand your mistake

  11. #11
    lordofme50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the corner, plotting the annihilation of mankind
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxXJabbaXxXx View Post
    *Facepalm*...............Then *Keyboardpalm* You my good sir.............just failed. *I'm sorry if I'm flaming*
    EPIC WIN!


    When live gives you lemons... IT'S TIME TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Similar Threads

  1. buying account with 2+ primary weapon perms any rank for under $10
    By americangunz in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:27 PM
  2. Trick for kicks
    By bigsnake in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:47 PM
  3. pbcl socket logger, run it for me and upload your logs
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:27 PM
  4. Click The Link For The Time Of Your Life!
    By -TM- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:19 AM