Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    galga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Lightbulb m00esp v5 NOSPAM HACK

    hexedit the following addresses in config.m00:

    0c5a: 74 2b -> 90 90
    0c61: 74 0e -> 90 90

    this will disable the following in game adverts/spams....
    "Themonsterman - SuperNovaAO"
    "www.youtube.com/**********"


    DONT MAKE MONEY WITH HACKS!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to galga For This Useful Post:

    Nodoc (02-11-2010),rekphiv (02-11-2010),supertron421 (02-12-2010)

  3. #2
    martijn666NL!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my desk
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    dude. seriously gtfo give some credit...
    Thnx to __godlike__

  4. #3
    wizhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Remove this please
    --(\_/) --
    -(='.'=) -
    -('')_('')-

    ROFLBUNNY

  5. #4
    themonstermanmmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lols well done on getting people banned who think theyre safe
    Last edited by themonstermanmmz; 02-11-2010 at 10:42 AM.

  6. #5
    Craig87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by themonsterman View Post
    If this is not removed i will no longer be publishing m00esp.
    on any site

    plus the code isnt correct but close.

    anyone who edits the config.m00
    will get problems with loaders.
    Still waiting to get my thread removed. >.<

  7. #6
    wizhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by themonsterman View Post
    If this is not removed i will no longer be publishing m00esp.
    on any site

    plus the code isnt correct but close.

    anyone who edits the config.m00
    will get problems with loaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig87 View Post
    Still waiting to get my thread removed. >.<
    Seriously these noobs are pissing me off because of them these hacks get private
    --(\_/) --
    -(='.'=) -
    -('')_('')-

    ROFLBUNNY

  8. #7
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
    Seriously these noobs are pissing me off because of them these hacks get private
    And why should they give it to you for free? Noobs? Why don't you start coding. Seriously. Ad-spam doesn't matter.

    Free? sweet. But if it costs money.. Fine, I won't buy it, but nice job.

  9. #8
    xavdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed
    FYI, I'll be paying for V6 and nothing beforehand x]

  10. #9
    wizhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    And why should they give it to you for free? Noobs? Why don't you start coding. Seriously. Ad-spam doesn't matter.

    Free? sweet. But if it costs money.. Fine, I won't buy it, but nice job.
    Ohh ok.... I would but apparently I can't...
    And I never said that the Ad-spam was annoying..
    They should not let people pay for hacks unless they give it with a vac disabler
    And they get cash for the downloads we make sooo....
    I don't really care what you think...
    --(\_/) --
    -(='.'=) -
    -('')_('')-

    ROFLBUNNY

  11. #10
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
    Ohh ok.... I would but apparently I can't...
    And I never said that the Ad-spam was annoying..
    They should not let people pay for hacks unless they give it with a vac disabler
    And they get cash for the downloads we make sooo....
    I don't really care what you think...
    You seriously need to stop thinking hackers are your servants or something. They're doing you a favor by just releasing it. If the ad-spam isn't annoying, don't complain about paying a pound to remove it.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluthera For This Useful Post:

    alcyone (02-11-2010),[MPGH]Hell_Demon (02-11-2010)

  13. #11
    wizhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    You seriously need to stop thinking hackers are your servants or something. They're doing you a favor by just releasing it. If the ad-spam isn't annoying, don't complain about paying a pound to remove it.
    And how am I thinking they are my servants?
    Did I complain about paying a pound?..
    No I said that choobs not respecting the authors sucks
    --(\_/) --
    -(='.'=) -
    -('')_('')-

    ROFLBUNNY

  14. #12
    martijn666NL!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my desk
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    already payed him 5 bux cuz i like his work and want to help him so i get v6 and other versions
    Thnx to __godlike__

  15. #13
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
    And how am I thinking they are my servants?
    Did I complain about paying a pound?..
    No I said that choobs not respecting the authors sucks
    O lol, sorry about that. I was kinda moody and I read your first post wrong

    I thought you were angry at coders for making hacks private.

    Again, sorry. But my statement holds true for many choobs.

  16. #14
    Alurmein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont see why people have to mess with stuff that isnt their's in the first place.

  17. #15
    Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Drew
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    49
    Well the advert spam is bad for the safety of your account. Its pretty obvious that someone is hacking when you see them advertising a hack every 5 minutes lol. Couldnt it be incorperated somewhere else in the hack? Like in a hack selection menu.



    Proud member of MPGH since 2009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM