Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
    I like this.
    I tend to use the WA2000 because its stats are identical to the Intervention except for Accuracy, so its easier for me to line up two shots quickly then re-orientate after a bolt action rifle blasts to the upper right of the screen.

Do you have enough ammo with bling pro?

I would want to use Stopping Power as well, but I use cold blooded to ensure I don't get killed.
    I don't miss often, and with stopping power and fmj, its a general 1 shot kill that feels pro.

Quote Originally Posted by x731 View Post
    I don't like throwing knives and riot combos as a general rule; it's a pretty cheap way to kill someone when using a riot shield....it just feels hollow "L0L I THREW A KN1FE @ U AFTA HIDIN B3HIND MY SH13LD!!1!!!111!"

In any case, like explosions; the sound, the sight, whatever; and in any case, I use C4 as a makeshit 'nade to clear out enemies.

tl;dr:
    personal preference.
    psh, I know. But it lets you practice where the center of your screen is. Besides, throwing a c4 or a sticky isn't more pro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by x731 View Post
    I don't like throwing knives and riot combos as a general rule; it's a pretty cheap way to kill someone when using a riot shield....it just feels hollow "L0L I THREW A KN1FE @ U AFTA HIDIN B3HIND MY SH13LD!!1!!!111!"

In any case, like explosions; the sound, the sight, whatever; and in any case, I use C4 as a makeshit 'nade to clear out enemies.

tl;dr:
    personal preference.
    True, but at the same time, its more difficult to use C4 as it takes more time, and you are likely shot in the time you throw and detonate.

Besides, a kill is a Kill (I always say), which is why I dont complain about tubers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    I don't miss often, and with stopping power and fmj, its a general 1 shot kill that feels pro.
    I don't either, and it does.
    I just prefer the WA2000 because the stats are IDENTICAL besides the fire rate, which is higher on the WA2000, and in my opinion sets it ahead.
    But at the same time, your right, FMJ + Stopping power on an Intervention rids the need of high fire rate if you know how to aim.

Just personal preference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Barret .50 Call (FMJ)
    USP45 + Tact. Knife
    Sleight of Hand Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Commando Pro
    Claymore
    Flash.

It's pretty basic but you don't want to meet me with those weapons in my hand.
    For sure xD
    My opinions:

Barret .50 cal is great for murdering people. Its the most powerful sniper rifle, after all. But, I don't like the flying to the upper right of the screen, and its the loudest too, so It gives away my position.
    USP45 is a good choice, if you encounter someone who is close. I always prefer a SPAS12 just in case distance becomes a problem.
    Sleight of Hand - Do you get enough ammo?

Thanks
    name: Speed

primary: ump45,silencer, fall camo
    secondary: m9, tactical knife
    equipment: throwing knife
    special eq: stun grenade x2
    perk 1: marathon pro
    perk 2: lightweight pro
    perk 3:commando pro
    deathstreak: painkiller

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    name: Speed

primary: ump45,silencer, fall camo
    secondary: m9, tactical knife
    equipment: throwing knife
    special eq: stun grenade x2
    perk 1: marathon pro
    perk 2: lightweight pro
    perk 3:commando pro
    deathstreak: painkiller
    I used to have the EXACT same loadout.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    @The User: yeah, most people just stress out when they see a Riot Shielder so they empty a whole mag; I just take that time as an opportunity to whip out the .44 Magnums and drop 'em. And as for flankin', I tend to only use my riot shields on maps in which I know the lay out well enough not to get flanked (..usually). Semex are fine, I just pop a Blast Shield on and take it; you generally survive.

@Bluthera: I've played FPS games since Wolfenstein 3D; I know the centre of the screen pretty well ;D.
    As for "proness" of the gear; I don't agree as such; C4 takes time to both a) throw it. B) detonate; one mistake and your un-shielded a__ is an un-shielded corpse; unlike the second it takes for you to whip out a throwing knife and hurl it at the poor bastard's foot miraculously killing him.
    But we all have our opinions, I just find the utility of the C4 greater than that of the Throwing Knife.

At to those snipers who use Stopping Power/FMJ on Intervention/Barrett I find that it just feels...pathetic, no offence; I just don't like being able to shoot someone's elbow/foot and kill them in one shot; it undermines the point of a sniper, but whatever gets the job done I suppose?

You should be going for the head/chest anyway, what are you doing down there, silly sniper.
    Last edited by x731; 02-14-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12