Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    In Australia even COD4 retails at $100
    what you on about? cod4 is 50bucks now at eb games hahaha

    alson about topic.... at least make the first map pack free for us once you bring out the map pack 2 then after awhile give it out for free. or else im going to go on a frenzy on there forum... xD

    edit: found this >However, Activision Blizzard COO Thomas Tippl recently declared that the $15 price of Modern Warfare 2's first DLC "has still provided a fantastic value to gamers." He added "we think that has worked"

    ^^ wow this person must be blind and def's doesn't play any FPS games..... "fantastic value" lolwut? exaggeration much?.. what do they expect the value to be than 15 bucks?...$30...$40?...Gaming companies will never understand true FPS players and their perspective to a "fantastic game/value"
    Last edited by Skyline.; 05-19-2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: wow!?


  2. #17
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    In Australia even COD4 retails at $100
    Quote Originally Posted by foaieverde View Post
    Woot, I love Vacant,
    I forgot how Strike looks like xD

    Edit: Now I remember, it's like Karachi (a bit better), there it's a map in COD4 that I love, I don't remember how it is called xD
    They should make a pack with all the maps in COD4 and ask 30 $ and that's all!
    i reckon all map packs should be free.... gives us something to look forward to for example the next installment... y'know?


  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,564
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No it still retails at $100. $50 is the promotional price.

  4. #19
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,320
    Reputation
    474
    Thanks
    640
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    >.>.....fook that infinity ward!

  5. #20
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,747
    My Mood
    Bored
    And I bet this is not the last DLC they will release for money!


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  6. #21
    dutchtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a town
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Fine
    well i just wait till a other good crack comes out or i just buy a other game

  7. #22
    Lapig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can someone explain to me why IW should pay employees to work and make good maps and then hand them out for free to everyone? You all must have a valid and legitimate reason to complain if your all this mad.

  8. #23
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,877
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapig View Post
    Can someone explain to me why IW should pay employees to work and make good maps and then hand them out for free to everyone? You all must have a valid and legitimate reason to complain if your all this mad.
    i think they have asked us for enough money after a 59,- game.
    asking for another 15,- (twice) is a bit insane.
    if you want the complete package, you'll have to pay 90,-
    and imo thats allot for a game that failed this hard.

  9. #24
    Lapig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post


    i think they have asked us for enough money after a 59,- game.
    asking for another 15,- (twice) is a bit insane.
    if you want the complete package, you'll have to pay 90,-
    and imo thats allot for a game that failed this hard.
    Noone complained that it wasn't a "complete" package when they paid $60 for the game in the first place and now its somehow not complete? You don't need the maps. But now its unfair for them to ask for money after paying a team of employees money to make good maps?

    Noone "deserves" the map packs for free just for buying the game in the first place, that got you the 15 somethin maps that came with the game, why would IW even make more maps just to give them out for free?
    Last edited by Lapig; 05-22-2010 at 08:37 PM.

  10. #25
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,877
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapig View Post
    Noone complained that it wasn't a "complete" package when they paid $60 for the game in the first place and now its somehow not complete? You don't need the maps. But now its unfair for them to ask for money after paying a team of employees money to make good maps?

    Noone "deserves" the map packs for free just for buying the game in the first place, that got you the 15 somethin maps that came with the game, why would IW even make more maps just to give them out for free?
    good maps? they used 2 old cod4 maps, 3 new maps, and they dare to ask you 15!!! bucks for it. i call it insane, 10 bucks, okay, i can live with that, but 15 is just freaking insane.
    dont get me wrong, i have the money to affort it, but they are bullshitting us.
    if you cant see that, ur just a big fanboy who agrees with everything iw says.

    All they care about is money.

  11. #26
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,564
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree with Lapig here. It'd be stupid of Activision not to make super-profits off new maps. The US Government should whack a tax on Activision, it might generate some nice cash for the gov.

    Seriously though it's not actually IW's choice, it's Activisions. IW just gets royalties.

  12. #27
    Lapig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post


    good maps? they used 2 old cod4 maps, 3 new maps, and they dare to ask you 15!!! bucks for it. i call it insane, 10 bucks, okay, i can live with that, but 15 is just freaking insane.
    dont get me wrong, i have the money to affort it, but they are bullshitting us.
    if you cant see that, ur just a big fanboy who agrees with everything iw says.

    All they care about is money.
    A $5 change goes from a reasonable price to "freakin insane" I would say thats a bit of a dramitization, but anyway, I'm not being a fanboy, I'm just looking at the situation from a realistic perspective, not a "hurr I play pc I get everything free or I don't get it" perspective, which people are clinging on to for dear life everytime you mention dlc on a PC.

  13. #28
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,564
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree. So far the MW2 juggernaut has been a marketing managers wet dream.

  14. #29
    Berrbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The maps are terrible and just scream" Hey come camp in this building since it's the dominant position in the map." Totally glad I wasted $15...not...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW2 Music Mod Pack
    By billy9999 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 03:39 AM
  2. [SOLVED]Resurgence Pack
    By peris11 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. Resurgence Pack Fix :)
    By Ripparinn in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:27 PM
  4. DLC Map pack uploaded by War3zdude92
    By gtax55 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:53 AM
  5. MW2 PC Hack Pack Request
    By Airsoft109 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 11:10 PM