View Poll Results: Which is worse?

Voters
86. This poll is closed
  • Noob tubers.

    72 83.72%
  • Knifing ninjas.

    14 16.28%

Thread: Which is worse?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    im sticking to what i said...
    i toob i love it... im skill getting them through small gaps corners from other side of map i know what height i should launch them from...its rad...
    your name says it:
    tooba nooba

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (06-23-2010)

  3. #32
    Berrbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol wrong.
    Last edited by Berrbe; 06-19-2010 at 06:08 PM.

  4. #33
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,274
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    2,857
    Alot of people here hate tubers. /

  5. #34
    hugh_who's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i dont care about knifers because i've learned to respect people like ONLYUSEmeBLADE

    Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

    .:FAV:.

    Press thanks if I Helped you!

  6. #35
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    Knife needs more skill than Noobtube, plus you can't really dodge a Noobtube when he's in front of you ;0
    WRONG
    More skill is found in Noob Tubing than knifing.
    80% of the kills with a noob tube a day is from luck. the other 20% is precision skill.
    Knifing is simply being a stalker and pressing a knife button.
    Shooting a noob tube takes precision, good aim, timing, and skill.
    Why am i saying this? I do both noob tubing and knifing, and i generally prefer noob tubing
    (on open maps, big or small)
    Knifing is best for Close Quarter Combat maps, like city maps (Invasion / Karachi etc


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (06-23-2010)

  8. #36
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    WRONG
    More skill is found in Noob Tubing than knifing.
    80% of the kills with a noob tube a day is from luck. the other 20% is precision skill.
    Knifing is simply being a stalker and pressing a knife button.
    Shooting a noob tube takes precision, good aim, timing, and skill.
    Why am i saying this? I do both noob tubing and knifing, and i generally prefer noob tubing
    (on open maps, big or small)
    Knifing is best for Close Quarter Combat maps, like city maps (Invasion / Karachi etc
    Says a true noobtuber !!!(most of the tubers wont admit they suck and still admit that it takes skill just to shoot a tube anywhere and get a lucky kill )

  9. #37
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Says a true noobtuber !!!(most of the tubers wont admit they suck and still admit that it takes skill just to shoot a tube anywhere and get a lucky kill )
    You haven't played me in sniping have you
    read my user title
    I snipe in almost any FPS
    from shitty fps - combat arms - halo - mw2 - WaW on the Wii lol
    WaW on the wii is the hardest FPS you'll ever play. trust me i've had it for 2 years.
    Pointing is different from a thumbstick


  10. #38
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    And i want ppl to try to TOOB without having hacks on....on close quarter combats now thats hard...even with skill you gotta watch the distance and what your aiming at to make it go BOOM....pll hate toobing cause hackers use toobing and ppl rage...


  11. #39
    PH0BI4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Noob Tubers definitely... they're so annoying. >
    *~* a tear shed for those lost. *~*

  12. #40
    Ace666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW3
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I hate the tubers cause I use a commando and play with the knife alot...




  13. #41
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    The way I see it, i'm ok with the Grenade Launcher as long as you don't use it as your primary weapon. If i see someone at a distance I press 3 and tube them then switch back to my Ak-47. I don't walk around with my tube ready, I use it when I need it. But i HATE tubers who use the Grenade Launcher as there "primary weapon".

    And for knifing... well... I knife
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  14. #42
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    toobanoobing FTW!


  15. #43
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    knifers hands down
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  16. #44
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    knifers hands down
    toob them then if you miss go for the knife = DOUBLE
    hahahahah


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123