Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lame thread /facepalm

  2. #17
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    I use:


    Ak-47 Silencer
    AA-12 Extended Mags

    Scavenger (Pro)
    Stopping Power (Pro)
    Ninja (Pro)

    Claymore
    Stun

    Reason(s): I usually run out of ammo so thats why scavenger is there also because I like to replenish my Claymores when I camp
    I use stopping power because Ak is already powerful so stopping power secures the kill
    Ninja because most of my deaths (while camping) is because of some basterd using a Heartbeat and I like to not be heard while running
    Again I use claymore to cover my weak points
    I use stun because it slows them down.
    AA-12's mag isn't very big but when you have alot of Scavenger bags plus extended mags you can go for a while. Its super powerful and you can sprayy
    I added silencer with my Ak because without I can't kill. The muzzle flash is too much for me.


    Well thats my class.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  3. #18
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    I use:


    Ak-47 Silencer
    AA-12 Extended Mags

    Scavenger (Pro)
    Stopping Power (Pro)
    Ninja (Pro)

    Claymore
    Stun

    Reason(s): I usually run out of ammo so thats why scavenger is there also because I like to replenish my Claymores when I camp
    I use stopping power because Ak is already powerful so stopping power secures the kill
    Ninja because most of my deaths (while camping) is because of some basterd using a Heartbeat and I like to not be heard while running
    Again I use claymore to cover my weak points
    I use stun because it slows them down.
    AA-12's mag isn't very big but when you have alot of Scavenger bags plus extended mags you can go for a while. Its super powerful and you can sprayy
    I added silencer with my Ak because without I can't kill. The muzzle flash is too much for me.


    Well thats my class.
    I wouldn't use a shottie when u r camping...i would use a launcher(maybe not, calls attention) or gay 18 if u need close range camping... are we talking here SND or TDM?

  4. #19
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    I wouldn't use a shottie when u r camping...i would use a launcher(maybe not, calls attention) or gay 18 if u need close range camping... are we talking here SND or TDM?
    TDM.
    Oh and like your avatar and sig.

    SND i snipe.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  5. #20
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    TDM.
    Oh and like your avatar and sig.

    SND i snipe.



    Anyways...dont use AA12 for camping..Since u already have a claymore to protect ur back, u wont be needing to switch weapons to spray people that are coming behind u...I would use PPn2000 because when u run outta ammo with the AK-47, and no time to reload since u dont have sleight of hand, switch to ur PPn2000 and spray those fags xD

  6. #21
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post



    Anyways...dont use AA12 for camping..Since u already have a claymore to protect ur back, u wont be needing to switch weapons to spray people that are coming behind u...I would use PPn2000 because when u run outta ammo with the AK-47, and no time to reload since u dont have sleight of hand, switch to ur PPn2000 and spray those fags xD
    If I need to reload I'll take cover.
    But if I have a shot on someone I wont use my whole mag and still not kill them.
    I'm also against the PP2000.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  7. #22
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    If I need to reload I'll take cover.
    But if I have a shot on someone I wont use my whole mag and still not kill them.
    I'm also against the PP2000.
    true...well u might wanna use something that will help u switch camping place...maybe silenced raffica??? its effective at close range...which u might need to get like the scavanger thingy and move position of camping

  8. #23
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    true...well u might wanna use something that will help u switch camping place...maybe silenced raffica??? its effective at close range...which u might need to get like the scavanger thingy and move position of camping
    Yeah I have that exact class but my secondary is a silenced Raffia.
    I like choice
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  9. #24
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    Yeah I have that exact class but my secondary is a silenced Raffia.
    I like choice
    Im a weapon masta xD...i also know the perfect combo of any weps for SND, but not TDM

  10. #25
    Hell_Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love causing havoc
    Posts
    3,660
    Reputation
    236
    Thanks
    4,132
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    spas /w holo
    Noob... put grip on it, increases range and accuracy, holo is useless... don't aim down ur sights with shotguns ...
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

  11. #26
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Noob... put grip on it, increases range and accuracy, holo is useless... don't aim down ur sights with shotguns ...
    thats what i was telling him for like 5 posts :S

  12. #27
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    I think he likes his meat well done lmfao. my cousin is like that too. he wants to get a perfect shot. een if that means aiming down an enemy with mouse sensitivity 1 lmfao

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  13. #28
    PewDiePie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,643
    Reputation
    2506
    Thanks
    3,574
    Intervention, FMJ.
    AA-12, Grip.

    Perks (pro)
    Sleight of Hand
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

    So Im always Quick scooping, and the AA-12 is so awesome against many.
    I got some other Classes too but this is good
    Even better if I'm using external ESP ^^

    Edit:
    Playin' TDM
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  14. #29
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post
    I think he likes his meat well done lmfao. my cousin is like that too. he wants to get a perfect shot. een if that means aiming down an enemy with mouse sensitivity 1 lmfao
    Well no offence thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. lol.
    Alot of shot guns already get head shots and perfect shots without aiming.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  15. #30
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by pazzy34 View Post
    Intervention, FMJ.
    AA-12, Grip.

    Perks (pro)
    Sleight of Hand
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

    So Im always Quick scooping, and the AA-12 is so awesome against many.
    I got some other Classes too but this is good
    Even better if I'm using external ESP ^^

    Edit:
    Playin' TDM
    Nice class.

    PS to ArchAngel: I'm keeping the activity high.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Programs Do You Use to Make a AFK Bot?
    By doingtimeforlife in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. What hack are you using?
    By aonix in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:49 AM
  3. What hacks are you using?
    By jared808 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. What Photoshop do you use?
    By Terrific in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:42 AM
  5. What browser do you use?
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:16 PM

Tags for this Thread