Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    michael_sj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    my fav class:
    RPD /w Grip and red dot sight
    G18 /w akimbo and FMJ
    bling pro
    stopping power pro
    ninja pro
    semtex

    some other class:
    f2000 /w holo sight and silencer
    pp2000 /w red dot sight and silencer
    bling pro
    stopping power pro
    commando pro
    semtex
    "I just love computers"

  2. #47
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_sj123 View Post
    my fav class:
    RPD /w Grip and red dot sight
    G18 /w akimbo and FMJ
    bling pro
    stopping power pro
    ninja pro
    semtex

    some other class:
    f2000 /w holo sight and silencer
    pp2000 /w red dot sight and silencer
    bling pro
    stopping power pro
    commando pro
    semtex
    Seems like it would work for you but for me LMG are so bulky i like being fast
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  3. #48
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    my most used class is either

    m4a1 with acog and fmj, akimbo raffica with fmj, bling pro, stopping power pro, and ninja pro

    or

    inter with fmj, akimbo raffica, SoH Pro, Stopping Power and Ninja pro.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    Primary weapon: MG4 Explosive rounds (FMJ)
    Secondary weapon: G18 Akimbo
    Grenade: Frag (cooking owns)
    Special grenade: flash (ppl can still see you with stun and also kill you imo)
    Perk 1: Sleight of Hand
    Perk 2: Stopping power
    Perk 3: Steady aim
    Deathstreak: Martyrdom (run into a camp spot or hq, special delivery!)

    This class relies on power and fast killing and is also a good class for aimbotting
    FMJ isnt explosive. Full metal jackets are design so the the bullet remains intact on impact, Also increase its resistance against armor. Your thinking of hollow point bullets.

  4. #49
    porrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MADEIRA
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Twisted
    SRY SAGGE BUT JOSE ITS RIGHT WHO USES SPAS WITH HOLOGRAPHIC YOU ARE BLIND? THE BEST CLAS TOO ME IS ACR WITH SIL.\FMJ|SEMTEX|FLASH|MODEL AKIMBO
    AND WTF HOW ARE GUYS WHO USE HOLOGRAPHIC IN AR I DONT UNDERTND IT WELL GOOD LUCK WITH GAME

  5. #50
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by porrat View Post
    SRY SAGGE BUT JOSE ITS RIGHT WHO USES SPAS WITH HOLOGRAPHIC YOU ARE BLIND? THE BEST CLAS TOO ME IS ACR WITH SIL.\FMJ|SEMTEX|FLASH|MODEL AKIMBO
    AND WTF HOW ARE GUYS WHO USE HOLOGRAPHIC IN AR I DONT UNDERTND IT WELL GOOD LUCK WITH GAME
    FIRST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS FOURM. (2nd, first is to read the rules)

    We don't talk in caps
    It makes people think you're mad about something or screaming.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  6. #51
    Xizors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    93
    Free-for-all

    Primary: Tar-21 w/ Silencer
    Secondary: PP200 w/FMJ
    Equipment: Claymore
    Special Grenade: Stun
    Perk1: Scavenger PRO
    Perk2: Cold-Bloded PRO
    Perk3: Ninja PRO
    Death Streak: Painkiller

    Or

    Primary: UMP-45 w/ Silencer
    Secondary: Model 1887 w/ Akimbo
    Equipment: Semtex
    Special Grenade: Stun
    Perk1: Sleight Of Hand PRO
    Perk2: Stopping Power PRO
    Perk3: Ninja PRO
    Death Streak: Painkiller

    Free-For-All is my favorite and i dont play other "modes" atm

  7. #52
    cenet1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Hell
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angry
    AK-47 w/ Silencer
    AA-12 w/ Extended Mags
    C4
    x2 Flash
    Scavanger
    Stopping Power
    Comando
    Need Help ? PM or VM


    |x|x|x|

  8. #53
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,320
    Reputation
    474
    Thanks
    639
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ..lolwut....oh god...so many thread...like this
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  9. #54
    Berrbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Tsk tsk.
    Famas with red dot is where it's at.
    Perks = SoH Pro
    Stopping Pro
    Sitrep Pro
    Secondary varies, either pp w/ extended mags or Spas w/grip.
    Deathstreak = copycat, Not trying to gloat about my skill or anything but rarely ever do I die 3 times in a row and even if i do it's from bullshit, not being out gunned so deathstreaks to me are just cheap.
    If I'm on host ill run around with Marathon/Lightweight ump and just annoy the other team making it easier for my party to plant since god knows how everyone must get their revenge kills.

  10. #55
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrbe View Post
    Tsk tsk.
    Famas with red dot is where it's at.
    Perks = SoH Pro
    Stopping Pro
    Sitrep Pro
    Secondary varies, either pp w/ extended mags or Spas w/grip.
    Deathstreak = copycat, Not trying to gloat about my skill or anything but rarely ever do I die 3 times in a row and even if i do it's from bullshit, not being out gunned so deathstreaks to me are just cheap.
    If I'm on host ill run around with Marathon/Lightweight ump and just annoy the other team making it easier for my party to plant since god knows how everyone must get their revenge kills.
    lol. Personally, i like the FAMAS too. its the first assualt rifle i even used when starting mw2 and ill stick with it and no red dot famas is not where its at XD The iron sights are already good enough. FAMAS FTW

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  11. #56
    Berrbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Not sure what else you would put on it.
    Considering the fact it's a burst weapon, its penetration is already lower than most AR's.
    Silencer fucks with the damage too much long range.

  12. #57
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post


    lol. Personally, i like the FAMAS too. its the first assualt rifle i even used when starting mw2 and ill stick with it and no red dot famas is not where its at XD The iron sights are already good enough. FAMAS FTW
    Iron sight is fine so I use something like FMJ instead of a new sight.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  13. #58
    Camping Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Private\Porn\Stimulating\
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL I Fell for every single one of those...

  14. #59
    barrylange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    my most used class is either

    m4a1 with acog and fmj, akimbo raffica with fmj, bling pro, stopping power pro, and ninja pro

    or

    inter with fmj, akimbo raffica, SoH Pro, Stopping Power and Ninja pro.




    FMJ isnt explosive. Full metal jackets are design so the the bullet remains intact on impact, Also increase its resistance against armor. Your thinking of hollow point bullets.
    He said mg4 explosive rounds because when you are in game and spectate someone with mg4 fmj its says: mg4 explosive rounds. thats propable why he said explosive rounds

    my classes:

    Intervention+ Fmj
    Dual .44 magnum<3
    throwing knife
    stun/flash

    sleight hand pro
    stopping power pro
    steady aim (for my sick no scopes across them map)

    my pro class for SnD:
    f2000 + agoc and shotgun
    rpg7
    tactical insertion
    bling pro
    hardline pro
    sitrep pro

  15. #60
    akma11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    My class
    Mp5k + Silencer
    44.Mag + Tactical Knife
    Semtex
    Perks
    Marathon Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Commando Pro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Programs Do You Use to Make a AFK Bot?
    By doingtimeforlife in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. What hack are you using?
    By aonix in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:49 AM
  3. What hacks are you using?
    By jared808 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. What Photoshop do you use?
    By Terrific in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:42 AM
  5. What browser do you use?
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:16 PM

Tags for this Thread