Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed

    What wepons do you use?

    Well the title says it all.

    Wepon:Ump 45 /w silencer and spas /w holo

    Perks:Sleight of hand pro,Stopping power pro and ninja pro.

    Why?:Because it has so low recoil and high damage.

  2. #2
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    This is the 50th thread with this theme, but I will let it be.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  3. #3
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by foaieverde View Post
    This is the 50th thread with this theme, but I will let it be.
    Sorry,Didnt know it.

  4. #4
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    Well the title says it all.

    Wepon:Ump 45 /w silencer and spas /w holo

    Perks:Sleight of hand pro,Stopping power pro and ninja pro.

    Why?:Because it has so low recoil and high damage.

    Horrible class, if u wanna use Holo with spas...just dont..its a hipfire weapon and u really dont aim with it..use Grip or silencer if u wanna be stealthy(cuz u use UMp45 with silencer and Ninja Pro)

    Or, use UMP45 as a stealth class and use a AA12 when u gotta rush(i imagine u play SND???)

  5. #5
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Horrible class, if u wanna use Holo with spas...just dont..its a hipfire weapon and u really dont aim with it..use Grip or silencer if u wanna be stealthy(cuz u use UMp45 with silencer and Ninja Pro)

    Or, use UMP45 as a stealth class and use a AA12 when u gotta rush(i imagine u play SND???)
    I use spas for close encounters and I play SnD and Arena.
    Last edited by GBot!; 07-16-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: wrong spelled

  6. #6
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    I use spas with close encounters and I play SnD and Arena.
    yes....but spas12 with holo is terrible...it wont make u a better shooter...since u use spas for short range...u dont use holo..u use Grip to reduce spread if u r close range or Silencer if u wanna be stealthy

  7. #7
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    yes....but spas12 with holo is terrible...it wont make u a better shooter...since u use spas for short range...u dont use holo..u use Grip to reduce spread if u r close range or Silencer if u wanna be stealthy
    It feels like your range gets better with spas holo...It prob doesnt but I like it.

  8. #8
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    It feels like your range gets better with spas holo...It prob doesnt but I like it.
    then are a ignorant noob (JK)

  9. #9
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    then are a ignorant noob (JK)
    I tried Grip one time and i didnt like it...HOLO FTW...

  10. #10
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    10 facts about you
    1. You're reading my commentd
    2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact
    4. You didn't notice I skipped three
    5. You're checking now
    6. You're smiling
    7. You're still reading my comment
    9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
    10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again.
    11. You are enjoying this
    12. You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts
    ^^^^^^^^^
    LOL xD


    Anyways...useless Topic useless threads...close?

  11. #11
    iw0dka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    U dont use this zoom (right mouse klick) with spas It's a really awesome weapon and kills best without zooming !

    Weapon : ACR / silencer and AA12 / Xmags

    Perks: Scavenger pro, Stopping Power pro, ninja pro

    Why: I love ACR, because of the low recoil and this class is good for rushing, because of the AA12 with Xmags, this weapon owns everything while rushing

    I play Headquarters/Domination


    Press the "thanks" button if i helped you

  12. #12
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Josephlite and sagge1 Get back on topic!


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  13. #13
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    UMP45 w/ silencer and Double Deagles
    Perks: SLeight of hand, stopping power pro and ofc Ninja Pro
    I play snd with this 1

    UMP45 w/ FMJ and AA12 Xmags
    Perks: Marathon Pro, Stopping Power pro and Steady Aim
    This OWNS while rushing...UMP45 for defending objectives and rushing/aiming and AA12 for complete RUSH without aiming at all(thats why the xmags)

  14. #14
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    10 facts about you
    1. You're reading my commentd
    2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact
    4. You didn't notice I skipped three
    5. You're checking now
    6. You're smiling
    7. You're still reading my comment
    9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
    10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again.
    11. You are enjoying this
    12. You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts
    ^^^^^^^^^
    LOL xD


    Anyways...useless Topic useless threads...close?
    My Sig and your mods powns,true or what?


    EDITk,sorry foaieverde.
    Last edited by GBot!; 07-16-2010 at 07:59 AM. Reason: spelled wrong...

  15. #15
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Intervention Thats all i ever use now, unless i get bored i start toobing XDD

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Programs Do You Use to Make a AFK Bot?
    By doingtimeforlife in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. What hack are you using?
    By aonix in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:49 AM
  3. What hacks are you using?
    By jared808 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. What Photoshop do you use?
    By Terrific in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:42 AM
  5. What browser do you use?
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:16 PM

Tags for this Thread