Thread: MPGHnet

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 177
  1. #61
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    get working on it
    He is allready doing a good job, give him some time


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  2. #62
    thepinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a hole in arabia
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    is there anything needed that doesn't require coding? probly not but i would like to contribute

  3. #63
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    He is allready doing a good job, give him some time
    Nooo i meant I WILL work on it...not him...



    EDIT: ive already have the code for freeze player for bad behavior, does anyone know the code for Muting players?

  4. #64
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Nooo i meant I WILL work on it...not him...



    EDIT: ive already have the code for freeze player for bad behavior, does anyone know the code for Muting players?
    no, leave the freeze out
    just vote system

  5. #65
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
    is there anything needed that doesn't require coding? probly not but i would like to contribute
    I'm sure it all required coding buddy...
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  6. #66
    envy99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I like alteriwnet but you have great ideas on the project =D

    Keep going

  7. #67
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ok guys, progress sofar:
    - Implented New gameplays: hackers kingdom + Mod zon (see ss2)
    - Changed gameversion and Gamewindow names
    - Bantool created
    - Removed Anti-Cheat
    - Possible to play both DLC's

    In progress:
    - Linking the server to mpgh (and if dave disagrees, link it somewhere else)
    - Chat/Friends/invite system
    - Votekick system

    Screenshots:



    Idea's are still welcome!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    House (07-28-2010)

  9. #68
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,952
    My Mood
    Cynical
    niceeeeeeeeee, thx

  10. #69
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Ok guys, progress sofar:
    - Implented New gameplays: hackers kingdom + Mod zon (see ss2)
    - Changed gameversion and Gamewindow names
    - Bantool created
    - Removed Anti-Cheat
    - Possible to play both DLC's

    In progress:
    - Linking the server to mpgh (and if dave disagrees, link it somewhere else)
    - Chat/Friends/invite system
    - Votekick system

    Screenshots:



    Idea's are still welcome!!
    I have an idea, we could make admins in ALL servers, with a .gsc script so if u r IP is such and such, you get admin rights in every server. That is extremely easy to do, just PM me if u wanna. I can also try with Names, like a weird name that no one will have only for admins.

  11. #70
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    I have an idea, we could make admins in ALL servers, with a .gsc script so if u r IP is such and such, you get admin rights in every server. That is extremely easy to do, just PM me if u wanna. I can also try with Names, like a weird name that no one will have only for admins.
    As i said before, admins are going to be there, but in time
    primary stuff first.
    Ok, i went to dave, since we have progress, Here's the convo:
    MPGH]Archangel says:
    hey dave
    we have an idea:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...5-mpghnet.html
    i got most of the shit working
    [MPGH]DAVE - less then three - ANYONE WANNA HELP ME GET SOME PICTURES (who has a ton of time) says:
    go for it
    [MPGH]Archangel says:
    i assume you know what it is ?
    cracked mw2 servers
    [MPGH]DAVE - less then three - ANYONE WANNA HELP ME GET SOME PICTURES (who has a ton of time) says:
    yea
    [MPGH]Archangel says:
    but the problem is, we need a webhost...
    that is where you (might) come in
    [MPGH]DAVE - less then three - ANYONE WANNA HELP ME GET SOME PICTURES (who has a ton of time) says:

    mpgh's servers cant handle it atm
    [MPGH]Archangel says:
    hmm ok
    do you have any sugestions of an other server we could use/ buy
    [MPGH]DAVE - less then three - ANYONE WANNA HELP ME GET SOME PICTURES (who has a ton of time) says:
    id suggest getting it on sm1s pc
    for a while
    until u can get donations
    then we can get a server
    they cost ~100 bucks
    a month
    [MPGH]Archangel says:
    hmm k
    ty

  12. #71
    lrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your house
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    looks promissing!

  13. #72
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Yes Dedicated Servers baby

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  14. #73
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    omg i made it!!!! i got:

    Slay option
    Blind option
    End game option
    Change teams option
    Kick Player ofc

    And i also can change the message that tells you you have been kicked. I can put:
    You have been banned from this server
    You have been kicked by +level.hostname
    and much more


    Man im liking this

  15. #74
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    omg i made it!!!! i got:

    Slay option
    Blind option
    End game option
    Change teams option
    Kick Player ofc

    And i also can change the message that tells you you have been kicked. I can put:
    You have been banned from this server
    You have been kicked by +level.hostname
    and much more


    Man im liking this

    I'm sad
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  16. #75
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post



    I'm sad
    dont worry, YOUUUU gonna release our mod

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGHnet #1
    By /b/oss in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 04:56 AM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 02:42 AM
  3. MPGHnet
    By Julma Henri in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:17 PM