Thread: This section.

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead

    This section.

    Is dead. Can;t wait to get black ops for xmas.

  2. #2
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,875
    It was pretty dead in the weeks leading up to BO too.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #3
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    It was pretty dead in the weeks leading up to BO too.
    Really? Before it even came out? Damn.

    I can;t wait to get it. I wasent going to because they changed the sniping and knifing. And I only QS.. But I seen some knife on the internet thats kinda like commando. And you can kinda QS. and MW2 is dead, so I HAVE to get BO.

  4. #4
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,875
    The coding section and private server sections get a little activity, but for the most part its nothing but leechers on here downloading dem hacks. And yeah in the week leading up to BO, this place got quieter and quieter.

    Also, QS isnt dead in BO, its just not as easy as MW2.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #5
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    The coding section and private server sections get a little activity, but for the most part its nothing but leechers on here downloading dem hacks. And yeah in the week leading up to BO, this place got quieter and quieter.

    Also, QS isnt dead in BO, its just not as easy as MW2.
    Ahh okay, Thanks Brahh. +Rep. Would give thanks but I'm keeping it at 666

  6. #6
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,289
    Reputation
    3383
    Thanks
    3,794
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You think this section is dead? You must've never been to mine. /
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.

  7. #7
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    You think this section is dead? You must've never been to mine. /
    It's okay if you has dead section. We still lob .

  8. #8
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    We don't need someone telling us whats obvious.

    /Closed