Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    [JM]ChopperGunner[NL]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Fine

    ERROR WITH MAPEDIT

    Hi , guys

    i have some problem. cuz if i try to start the mapedit match then comes an error with the codes so whats the problem man?

  2. #2
    .:MUS1CFR34K:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    room 666
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by [JM]ChopperGunner[NL] View Post
    Hi , guys

    i have some problem. cuz if i try to start the mapedit match then comes an error with the codes so whats the problem man?
    uh any details? what error? need more info pwety plzz
    () = not yet
    () = impossible
    () almost done
    () done and done

    100 posts ()
    200 posts ()
    99999999999 posts ()
    make a mod ()
    make a hack ()
    make a program ()
    get a life ()
    get 127 kills 17 deaths on rust ()
    get 240 kills 13 deaths on rust ()
    make a skin ()

    waiting for someone to help me fix my shit http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...ax-errors.html

    enjoy the nightmare bitch

  3. #3
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,542
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by .:MUS1CFR34K:. View Post
    uh any details? what error? need more info pwety plzz
    Well, he want me to fix it for him.

    Okey, first you have to do:

    Upload the MapEdit.gsc to Pastebin.com

    then, add it in there and give us the link to it.

    then we can help you.

    ( off-topic: I have stopped Host Mods, so I won't Be able to test it for you. Thats why )

    Now you ask use for help that you don't know what is....
    Last edited by Jorndel; 05-17-2011 at 01:16 PM.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #4
    .:MUS1CFR34K:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    room 666
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Well, he want me to fix it for him.

    Okey, first you have to do:

    Upload the MapEdit.gsc to Pastebin.com

    then, add it in there and give us the link to it.

    then we can help you.

    ( off-topic: I have stopped Host Mods, so I won't Be able to test it for you. Thats why )

    Now you ask use for help that you don't know what is....
    just a question do you still have the game if you do you can just use the private match
    () = not yet
    () = impossible
    () almost done
    () done and done

    100 posts ()
    200 posts ()
    99999999999 posts ()
    make a mod ()
    make a hack ()
    make a program ()
    get a life ()
    get 127 kills 17 deaths on rust ()
    get 240 kills 13 deaths on rust ()
    make a skin ()

    waiting for someone to help me fix my shit http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...ax-errors.html

    enjoy the nightmare bitch

  5. #5
    [JM]ChopperGunner[NL]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Fine
    CAN SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD! CUZ THIS THREAD IS ALREADY SOLVED

  6. #6
    pyrozombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Cool
    if you want it closed just mention a moderator like this

    /solved

    @Moto
    @master131