Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    xZaapz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L33T Land
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Someone needs help with editing???

    Yeah i didnt know where to put this but i guess here is....? OK?

    Alright so i am f*cking bored atm and i like to edit but i dont have clips.

    So basically if some1 needs help with editing for example: a Mini Edit, Montage etc.

    MY OWN WORK:

    Check it out if u want to know how i work.!!

    So if u are interested PM me here or on utube!

    PS. I will do it for free just put me in subbox and referr me to ur friends

    // xZaapz

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xZaapz View Post
    Yeah i didnt know where to put this but i guess here is....? OK?

    Alright so i am f*cking bored atm and i like to edit but i dont have clips.

    So basically if some1 needs help with editing for example: a Mini Edit, Montage etc.

    MY OWN WORK: YouTube - ‪Mini Edit #3 By yo boey xZaapz‬‏

    Check it out if u want to know how i work.!!

    So if u are interested PM me here or on utube!

    PS. I will do it for free just put me in subbox and referr me to ur friends

    // xZaapz

    Well, epic shooting.
    But to many FX i would say. ( fx, then i mean effects )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    xZaapz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L33T Land
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Well, epic shooting.
    But to many FX i would say. ( fx, then i mean effects )
    Well, if i didnt know what fx where i would probably not make this topic...

  4. #4
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xZaapz View Post
    Well, if i didnt know what fx where i would probably not make this topic...
    But I just say.
    you use to many.
    And some slow motions are good too.

    even its a standar thing

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. #5
    xZaapz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L33T Land
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    But I just say.
    you use to many.
    And some slow motions are good too.

    even its a standar thing
    yuuuuuuuup! ;D

    Do u know someone who want their clips edited?

  6. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xZaapz View Post
    yuuuuuuuup! ;D

    Do u know someone who want their clips edited?
    Nope, I do not know any one.

    but I am sure if you go in other Mw games or other games, sure you find some.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    Effects makes it better. Good job on editing. Let me guess...U used sony vegas?
    Well, over effects make it look boring. I found this boring.
    Only thing that was funny was the Shooting.
    Well, the start was boring. the end at the subbase was epic. Just a little slow mo there and it would be epic x2

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #9
    xZaapz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L33T Land
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    Effects makes it better. Good job on editing. Let me guess...U used sony vegas?
    Yes i used Vegas mostly, and i used After FX for the Blurry edges!

Tags for this Thread