Thread: aIW Ban -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    70

    aIW Ban -_-

    Player Name: qLimAxzU
    XUID: 11000015EF383DD
    IP: 24.93.190.36
    Reason: IDFK

    Earlier this morning I was playing fine in -[pRo]- servers, but then I decide to go on CoD4 for some promod. I finish and I go back on aIW and I get 'You have been banned from Modern Warfare 2' I did not hack at all except for once like a year ago. This ban is bs. I see hackers in EVERY game I'm in, and none of them get banned, but I do. I know alterIWnet is a privilege not a right but WTF!?

    EDIT: If you call texture modding hacking, then idk how it would be detected as a hack.
    Last edited by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC; 06-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical


    Maybe that's why..
    Also;
    - I only banned you because I'm an asshole.
    - I'm a noob for banning you.
    - I'm only banning you and not the other cheaters because I'm a spy.
    - You wont get unbanned if you remove the textures.
    - You wont get unbanned by saying that it isn't fair.
    - You wont get unbanned because it was your brother that added it nor because there is other cheaters ingame.




    So, /solved?
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 06-30-2011 at 03:08 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

    -ProP (07-01-2011)

  5. #4
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post


    Maybe that's why..
    Also;
    - I only banned you because I'm an asshole.
    - I'm a noob for banning you.
    - I'm only banning you and not the other cheaters because I'm a spy.
    - You wont get unbanned if you remove the textures.
    - You wont get unbanned by saying that it isn't fair.
    - You wont get unbanned because it was your brother that added it nor because there is other cheaters ingame.




    So, /solved?
    Oh same reason for me. But it's unfair. My mom installed those textures unban me please.

  6. #5
    LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    70
    ok, textures are not allowed? wow. also hows that bannable anyway, i removed them long ago and theyre not a big advantage at all so...

    also, besides all ur sarcasm, ban the people that DESERVE IT. kay? i played that game alot, don't say buy it because it's worse on steam.

    btw, wtf you doing on a hacking website?? seriously?
    Last edited by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC; 06-30-2011 at 03:26 PM.

  7. #6
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Gun skins and stuff like that is allowed.
    But full player texture modding is not allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC View Post
    ok, textures are not allowed? wow. also hows that bannable anyway, i removed them long ago and theyre not a big advantage at all so...

    also, besides all ur sarcasm, ban the people that DESERVE IT. kay? i played that game alot, don't say buy it because it's worse on steam.

    btw, wtf you doing on a hacking website?? seriously?
    Lot's of people from aIW are on here.

  8. #7
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    Gun skins and stuff like that is allowed.
    But full player texture modding is not allowed.



    Lot's of people from aIW are on here.
    I know a hedgehog who is always here to ban peeps that proofs that are hacking and rape new clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  9. #8
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post


    I know a hedgehog who is always here to ban peeps that proofs that are hacking and rape new clans.
    I'm pretty sure NTAuthority is on here too.
    Lurking in the shadow's and banning this noobs

  10. #9
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    I'm pretty sure NTAuthority is on here too.
    Lurking in the shadow's and banning this noobs
    these noobs*
    And I don't think so....NTA is busy by coding and blablabla. I think he is the only developer of the client and it is a hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  11. #10
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC View Post
    ok, textures are not allowed? wow. also hows that bannable anyway, i removed them long ago and theyre not a big advantage at all so...

    also, besides all ur sarcasm, ban the people that DESERVE IT. kay? i played that game alot, don't say buy it because it's worse on steam.

    btw, wtf you doing on a hacking website?? seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    - I only banned you because I'm an asshole.
    - I'm a noob for banning you.
    - I'm only banning you and not the other cheaters because I'm a spy.
    - You wont get unbanned if you remove the textures.
    - You wont get unbanned by saying that it isn't fair.
    - You wont get unbanned because it was your brother that added it nor because there is other cheaters ingame.
    I already answered all that..

  12. #11
    Silverfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Loads of people from aIW are here. Sadly.
    LOL THIS ISN'T MY NAME ANYMORE
    Try [E]*

  13. #12
    NTAuthority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post


    these noobs*
    And I don't think so....NTA is busy by coding and blablabla. I think he is the only developer of the client and it is a hard work.
    it's a very hard work indeed

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NTAuthority For This Useful Post:

    dancer (06-30-2011)

  15. #13
    Silverfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
    it's a very hard work indeed
    What, doing nothing? :3
    LOL THIS ISN'T MY NAME ANYMORE
    Try [E]*

  16. #14
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
    it's a very hard work indeed
    wtf? :O
    Why you here and not somewhere else to code the next update? just asking how old are you, I mean coded the server, the client, and now coding the next client. NTA FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  17. #15
    NTAuthority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    Why you here and not somewhere else to code the next update?
    No need to be coding all day.

    just asking how old are you, I mean coded the server, the client, and now coding the next client. NTA FTW!
    apparently 17

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread