Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    raminr63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    However i upload the anti cheat source cod in attachment :

    you can use this to bypass anti cheat or create new hack!!!
    Last edited by Moto; 07-17-2011 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #47
    gunmaster457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if its approved i'll test it.

    but does it work with u?
    u mean u can use old hacks without getting "disturbed" by the ban system?

    @ an older post with antiban system i mean, a system/program that allows u to hack normaly.

  3. #48
    raminr63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This source cod is the last AlterIWnet Matchmaking Anti-Cheat [aCI] .

    now with old system i can cheating in game (i use IWNetServer emulator to connect game because its use old system ) but after 5 mint the game get steam connect fail.

    so u can use this cod to crate hack for game...

  4. #49
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    you could not hack
    or if someone makes a ban evader it'll propably get patched if it is public.

  5. #50
    gunmaster457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ban evader is out for months and still works...

  6. #51
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Fuck ban evader. Better go and play wit ur skills not with a hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #52
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    I didn't approve your attachment, due to it being loaded with viruses



  8. #53
    gunmaster457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    great progress here....

  9. #54
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    Fuck ban evader. Better go and play wit ur skills not with a hack.
    you got better without hacks than?

    last time i pownd you and you turned your aimbot on....
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #55
    Asyhole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gunmaster457 View Post
    hey guys

    i was just wondering (discussion time)

    would it be possible to bypass the alterIW anticheat system?


    gunz,





    Has yet to be detected.

    Has built in ban evade also so if your already perm banned that is no longer an issue.


    NOT advertising just posting an honest reply.

    If out of line then just delete
    Last edited by Asyhole; 07-17-2011 at 03:32 PM.

  11. #56
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    you got better without hacks than?

    last time i pownd you and you turned your aimbot on....
    Hope you know that I don't give a single fuck about who won at that game. Also ok. I made a fucking mistake, this means that every1 else is free to do it? Like if I suck a cock every1 should go and suck a cock too?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  12. #57
    gunmaster457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i think the site of your hack is down...

  13. #58
    skip2mylou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by chimbo09 View Post
    Hey guys, please can you tell me where this "Ban Evade"
    Sorry for my bad english xD :/
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...-9-2011-a.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234