Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic

    What video tutorial should I make?

    Well, I wonder what kind of video tutorial you guys would like me to make.
    I have not a big clue on what you guys would like so then I have to ask.

    Thanks for the help

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. #2
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    whatever tickles your fancy.


  3. #3
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if you are that bored just record your gameplay and add some nice effects
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  4. #4
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    It should definitely be something that isn't just coding. Maybe how to get the coordinates for bunkers and then add them to the code.
    Something where it isn't just coding for sure.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  5. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    It should definitely be something that isn't just coding. Maybe how to get the coordinates for bunkers and then add them to the code.
    Something where it isn't just coding for sure.
    that's 100% coding.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  6. #6
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    that's 100% coding.
    No, it's scripting. You're copying and pasting. Assembling a script.
    Here's a good explanation.

    Back to the topic, I think most tutorials people could think of have been made, so just go play the game normally and if you see say a cool sniper spot, good camping stragitiers, etc, something original just record it and show people. Originality gets the views
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  7. #7
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    No, it's scripting. You're copying and pasting. Assembling a script.
    Here's a good explanation.

    Back to the topic, I think most tutorials people could think of have been made, so just go play the game normally and if you see say a cool sniper spot, good camping stragitiers, etc, something original just record it and show people. Originality gets the views
    what's that big shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  8. #8
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    that's 100% coding.
    Nooo. You open the game to get the coordinates!


    The lines in my Steam are i's

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] What weapon mod should i make next?
    By jesung0909 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:31 PM
  2. [Poll/Vote Thingy] MiniChams What Color(s) Should I Make?
    By jeffrophin in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:23 PM
  3. Video tutorial: Making WarRock hack in Visual Basic
    By Darky in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 03:47 PM
  4. [Video Tutorial] How to make an undetected module.
    By wr194t in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 06:48 AM
  5. [Video tutorial] Make your own css cheats
    By seren1ty in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 05:11 PM