Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    SneakyPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a New World
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy

    Aiw Texture Hacks Bannable?

    are uh texture hacks bannable in Alter Aiw

    Waiting between worlds that divide through a choice undefined
    A break in the line where all paths intertwine
    And no roads lead or progress behind
    And all signs read: "Know The Way. Decide"



  2. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Don't think so. @aIW|Convery Tell us all the ac secrets :3

  3. #3
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,671
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, I read it was...
    But I think thats only for the chars and so on, not weapons.
    (I guess aIW have "resized" or done something with the original files so they can detect the difference.)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #4
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,097
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if you are only using gun textures you should be safe
    Last edited by lolbie; 07-17-2011 at 02:10 PM.
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  5. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    if you are only using gun textures you should be save
    save? Sure? SAVE?!
    Safe* Just saying... And I don't think that aIW's aci supports the texture checking....or whatever...

  6. #6
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,097
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    save? Sure? SAVE?!
    Safe* Just saying... And I don't think that aIW's aci supports the texture checking....or whatever...
    oeps sorry i played to much pokemon on holidays xd
    and i pressed a lot on save because it crashes all the time

    and you never know if they can detect it NTA is a great coder and look at his anti cheat it's working great
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  7. #7
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    if you use textures to have an advantage over other players then "yes" it is ban-able,
    if you use textures for fancy looking guns or what not, i don't believe you will get banned, if they see no harm, i don't see why they won't allow you other than that.


  8. #8
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    oeps sorry i played to much pokemon on holidays xd
    and i pressed a lot on save because it crashes all the time

    and you never know if they can detect it NTA is a great coder and look at his anti cheat it's working great
    lmao. I can remember a dude here that found a shiny pokemon on his DS, and then his gf came at his home. She was crying cuz her cat died, and the dude was like "GOSH! A SHINY POKEMON!". She told him that he was more interested on his fucking DS than on her feelings and grabbed his ds and crashed it.



    He gave her a punch in the face.


    Message: How the fuck can some1 who plays pokemon all the day on ds like a faggot nerd can have a GF? Richard quit pokemon. (It will just waste hours of ur life)

  9. #9
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,097
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    Message: How the fuck can some1 who plays pokemon all the day on ds like a faggot nerd can have a GF? Richard quit pokemon. (It will just waste hours of ur life)
    first it was on the pc

    second i was on holiday so girls don't come to me about something that happened

    and third i did it only because i was freaking bored

    fourth i used cheats so every pokemon was shiny
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #10
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    first it was on the pc

    second i was on holiday so girls don't come to me about something that happened

    and third i did it only because i was freaking bored

    fourth i used cheats so every pokemon was shiny
    fifth I was talking about that asian dude who punched his gf.

  11. #11
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,875
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    598
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    fifth I was talking about that asian dude who punched his gf.
    Sixth, We knew that but that was boring so we talked about something else

  12. #12
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Sixth, We knew that but that was boring so we talked about something else
    Seventh you no supported me
    U a bad hedgehog

  13. #13
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    Seventh you no supported me
    U a bad hedgehog
    sonic is a hedgehog
    you 100% sure you dont get banned ? I'd want to use textures too.

  14. #14
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post
    sonic is a hedgehog
    you 100% sure you dont get banned ? I'd want to use textures too.
    nothing is 100% sure...

  15. #15
    clipzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Texture hack on ORIGINAL mw2 (not aiw) is undetected ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] aIW Texture Hack WIP (Need People To Help)
    By Viper 85626 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:49 AM
  2. [Info] VAC Terms updated (texture hacking bannable?)
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:01 PM
  3. Texture hacks bannable + VAC3? Steam answers
    By Fleur in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 01:34 PM
  4. texture hacks now bannable?
    By gangsta_jay_69 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:31 AM
  5. CA_EU Texture Hack
    By jordidepo in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 12:37 PM