Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    dafk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I.R.I - Tehran
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad

    is AlterIw trying to create a new server?

    hi guys ... one of my friends tell me that Alter is trying to make a new server.
    this server is very safe and nobody can not use a hack !!
    is this possible?

    What do you think?
    .
    .
    .
    i m sorry for my english

  2. #2
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Trololol.. no..
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 10-29-2011 at 07:56 AM.

  3. #3
    intervention61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Cool
    No.. not a server but a new anticheat & banning system
    "Joker: why the hakcer are steaklign us name it´s the greatest asshole and motherfucker and i fuck him or her mother"

  4. #4
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why would they?
    MW2 already sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  5. #5
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,440
    My Mood
    Blah
    I doubt a new server, but definately a new anti-cheat.

  6. #6
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    hmm, what kind of anticheat system will they use?
    

  7. #7
    intervention61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    hmm, what kind of anticheat system will they use?
    Ive heard their new aCi is a kernal mode driver, and i think their new banning system uses RAM id to ban
    "Joker: why the hakcer are steaklign us name it´s the greatest asshole and motherfucker and i fuck him or her mother"

  8. #8
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by intervention61 View Post
    Ive heard their new aCi is a kernal mode driver, and i think their new banning system uses RAM id to ban
    ... ... ... Meh, close enough :3

  9. #9
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    ... ... ... Meh, close enough :3
    lol, that's going to be funny ^-^

    no hackers anymore
    

  10. #10
    dafk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I.R.I - Tehran
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad

    Unhappy Ram id?

    Quote Originally Posted by intervention61 View Post
    Ive heard their new aCi is a kernal mode driver, and i think their new banning system uses RAM id to ban
    "Ram id" ?
    what is it?

  11. #11
    rkaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OPEN RIGHT NOW!! <--- ADD MPGHRKAF
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    1,632
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Memory Module Identifation number probally?
    They tried this before with network cards/adapters.
    If this is true i probally already know away around it lol....

  12. #12
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    Memory Module Identifation number probally?
    They tried this before with network cards/adapters.
    If this is true i probally already know away around it lol....
    It sort of annoys me to see everyone saying that XUID was a crappy way to ban when it wasn't even intended to be secure. But ye, lets use clientsided generation, that will always work

  13. #13
    rkaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OPEN RIGHT NOW!! <--- ADD MPGHRKAF
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    1,632
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    It sort of annoys me to see everyone saying that XUID was a crappy way to ban when it wasn't even intended to be secure. But ye, lets use clientsided generation, that will always work
    i dont get why they just dont like use forum accounts and close registration, or make it invite only.
    Or just use serial codes and sell them for 1$, gives them more money, people will think twice of cheating. And that might even turn cheating into a profitable experience for aiw all together.
    Or make an ingame feature so other players can report u and lets say 10 reports lock down your account for a while so they can review ur case?
    I offered them help a long time ago i even said i would code it didnt even ask money for it.
    My problem with aiw was that they ban people who cheat extremely but the "undercover" hackers got left to be.
    Like how is that fair? i rather see someone cheat his ass off so i can leave en find another game than someone "stealth" hacking.
    nuff said they will never change
    Last edited by rkaf; 10-31-2011 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Convery is god?

  14. #14
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,331
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Do not want driver based anti-cheat.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  15. #15
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    i dont get why they just dont like use forum accounts and close registration, or make it invite only.
    Or just use serial codes and sell them for 1$, gives them more money, people will think twice of cheating. And that might even turn cheating into a profitable experience for aiw all together.
    Or make an ingame feature so other players can report u and lets say 10 reports lock down your account for a while so they can review ur case?
    I offered them help a long time ago i even said i would code it didnt even ask money for it.
    My problem with aiw was that they ban people who cheat extremely but the "undercover" hackers got left to be.
    Like how is that fair? i rather see someone cheat his ass off so i can leave en find another game than someone "stealth" hacking.
    nuff said they will never change
    Yea lets sell the keys for a dollar kinda stupid?
    1 dollar isn't going to be worth much and if they did it was meant for free2play.
    So simply put this half of there players would quit leaving still the hackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Servers!
    By [BANNED] chubi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 05:47 AM
  2. [AD] HeavenStory v61 450x EXP 450x Meso 15x Drop [NEW SERVER] Free nx 4 1rst 2 weeks
    By iloveyoumoree in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. [Help] Creating a new Nexon account
    By georgekappa in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:54 AM
  4. HowTo create a new windows?
    By dor619 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:42 AM
  5. New Server
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 05:22 AM

Tags for this Thread