Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Any texture hacks still working for this game?

    Title says it all. Thanks

  2. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    All of them which aren't outdated/patched AKA which don't have that prefix.

  3. #3
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    All of them which aren't outdated/patched AKA which don't have that prefix.
    Alright, thanks man! Would you be able to link me to one that just makes the player models a colour, but doesn't take away the bushes etc? Also, you still can't get banned for it right? On MW2 they allow it, and you could never get banned and still can't?
    Been trying a few but they all take away the bushes, but I'd just like the players to be a colour. Thanks!

  4. #4
    FarmingInc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    elitefaggots.turd
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    10,574
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=423270

    last known working texture hack , might give it a try

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to FarmingInc For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (02-02-2014)

  6. #5
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    Alright, thanks man! Would you be able to link me to one that just makes the player models a colour, but doesn't take away the bushes etc? Also, you still can't get banned for it right? On MW2 they allow it, and you could never get banned and still can't?
    Been trying a few but they all take away the bushes, but I'd just like the players to be a colour. Thanks!
    Player models a color? Ain't that chams? Chams are bannable, but normal texture hacks aren't. FarmingInc linked you to one.

  7. #6
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Player models a color? Ain't that chams? Chams are bannable, but normal texture hacks aren't. FarmingInc linked you to one.
    The one that FarmingInc linked me is what I meant. Those aren't chams right? With chams you can see through the wall too?

  8. #7
    FarmingInc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    elitefaggots.turd
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    10,574
    just colored models but permanent working , vac safe and very useful

  9. #8
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    The one that FarmingInc linked me is what I meant. Those aren't chams right? With chams you can see through the wall too?
    Yes, exactly.
    This one is safe.

  10. #9
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Awesome. Thank you all! Textures are working great

  11. #10
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Alright.
    Closed.

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Any hacks at all for this game?
    By Girr720 in forum World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 09:06 AM
  2. [Solved] All hacks still works for the day we live just download this injector
    By anamasryaraby in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 06:58 PM
  3. All hacks still work for [1.2.208] But unknown if this is safe..???
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:24 PM
  4. Hs has been updated (i guess) Hacks still work for YOU?
    By satindemon4u in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:01 AM
  5. How to get WarPathSin666's hacks to work for 2 games
    By ShadeRecon in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:08 AM