Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    tazbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Busy

    new way to get unbanned

    all i did is
    buy a new cod6 game
    take the banned cod6 game back say it dont work are something like that
    thay will exchange it for a new 1 copy
    now you have 2 new copys of the game unopend
    sell 1 of the unoppend cpys online get your money back
    and there you go you have a new game with working key
    and make now steam and play agen

    thanks taz
    Last edited by tazbaby; 12-04-2009 at 10:55 PM.

  2. #2
    aDh1pA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    y buy one just take the banned one back!!!

  3. #3
    harvard1932's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Actually if you returned your cod6 for new one, eventually in like few weeks, the old one will be disapear, you only keep the new one.
    nice try, or else i would like getting 10000000000 copies of cod6 and sell them on ebay

  4. #4
    tazbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by harvard1932 View Post
    Actually if you returned your cod6 for new one, eventually in like few weeks, the old one will be disapear, you only keep the new one.
    nice try, or else i would like getting 10000000000 copies of cod6 and sell them on ebay
    you can do it i have been doin it a long time with diff games
    so will work trust me

  5. #5
    Supremo84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i used to do this for Starcraft and Diablo2.. had 20+ bots running to destroy enemy clan channels and shit lol.. was crazy

  6. #6
    eliteop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by tazbaby View Post
    all i did is
    buy a new cod6 game
    take the banned cod6 game back say it dont work are something like that
    thay will exchange it for a new 1 copy
    now you have 2 new copys of the game unopend
    sell 1 of the unoppend cpys online get your money back
    and there you go you have a new game with working key
    and make now steam and play agen

    thanks taz
    I actually did do this and I had to bo through alot of bull shit, but they did send me an RMA.

  7. #7
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy
    where can i buy a copy where they will let mi return them? bc gamestop you cant. after you open it they wont let you return it

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom95ek For This Useful Post:

    tomvspolak32 (01-01-2010),Wazupbig (01-01-2010)

  9. #8
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy
    what store is the best to do that?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom95ek For This Useful Post:

    tomvspolak32 (01-01-2010),Wazupbig (01-01-2010)

  11. #9
    tazbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by tom95ek View Post
    what store is the best to do that?
    well i ues game and thay will take it back if opend cos if you say it dont work thay dont no that it dose work are dont so thay have to
    you wont get your money back just the same game so its just a swop
    for a working copy i do it all the time i but a game open it up in town get the cd key look a round town for 50mins go back in and say it wont load the cd comes up with errer and thay will swop for the same game so i get to cd keys all the time and download the game and sell the 1 i got so i get all my game free and play online for free its the free way lol

  12. #10
    tarqquin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    a good idea is...go buy 1 mw2 , then write down the cd key , then go back and say it dont work , i have done it millions of times

  13. #11
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by tarqquin View Post
    a good idea is...go buy 1 mw2 , then write down the cd key , then go back and say it dont work , i have done it millions of times
    You guys are very good at scamming I can see


Similar Threads

  1. Any way to get unbanned from alteriw after the new update?
    By benike1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. I need a new way to get free zp
    By I-Rule in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:43 PM
  3. new way to get rez 17 deleted
    By jdog9823 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:50 AM
  4. *NEW* Way to get textured chams in v1.07
    By enriqueb3000 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:10 PM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM