Well I remember having this in CA. I was wondering if it was possible to do in COD 6.
So heres the idea.
You make player textures a bright colour. Red or Green or something like that.
Its not a wallhack chams where you can see them behind walls, it just makes players STAND OUT more when they jump into your screen.
Here is something for all you people scared of getting banned, this was said by VAC themselves.
The following will not trigger a VAC ban:
* Using chat programs like X-Fire
* Playing multi-player mods which do not modify core .EXE and .DLL files
* System hardware configurations
* Updated system drivers, such as video card drivers
* Using custom skins, sounds or maps
Thankyou to anyone who has ideas how to do this, or any files you have already edited which I can use