Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Tittenteddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    mw2 hack for all titels and emblem

    can so give me a hack so i get all titles and emblems???and if u know is there already a wallhack that works?

  2. #2
    Lizanje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Omg.. No begging? XD fail.. i think theres no hack that can do that!

  3. #3
    incomunity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Program Files\system32\inco.ddl
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    for all titles And Embleds You Can Use The EasyAccount..it goes you 10 prestige,all embleds,titles you can find it here For Version (1.0.174) : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-174-a.html
    and for wallhack you can download catalyst hack and enable only NameTags No Aimbot..!
    I Think i help Ty ..!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to incomunity For This Useful Post:

    @l3xTh3Gr3aT (01-10-2010)

  5. #4
    yildirif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine

    Smile COD6 MW2 RANK P1 L70 HACK

    Call of Duty Modern Warfar 2
    [/B]


    10/01/10

    This hack will have you at Prestige 1 Level 70 with everything unlocked.

    README file in content containes the following information
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    OK IV WRITTEN DOWN WHAT U HAVE TO DO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW



    1- CLOSE EVERYTHING AND HAVE NOTHING BUT THE README FILE OPEN

    2- OPEN THE FOLDER ""EAM Rank Hack (DELETE AFTER USE AND MAKE
    SURE NO-ONE HAS A COPY)""

    3- NOW OPEN THE FOLDER ''EAM'' YOU WILL SEE 3X FILES NAMED
    -EAM-playerstats-reset_stats-

    4- NOW (IF YOUR USING VISTA 'RIGHT CLICK AND RUN [EAM] AS
    ADMINISTRATOR'

    A- CHOOSE OK
    B- TICK THE BOX WHICH SAYS ''Import / Export Stats''

    NOW IT WILL SAY ''Waiting for Game''

    5- NOW RUN COD6 MW2 GAME LOOK AT YOUR STATS TO SEE IF THERE
    EDITED. YOUR NOT DONE YET. DONT EDIT ANYTHING!

    6- MINIMISE COD6 MW2 GAME, CLOSE THE EAM BOX AND CHOOSE NO
    TO BOTH QUESTIONS, NOW MAXIMISE GAME AND ([{PLAY SOFTCORE
    TEAM DEATH MATCH}]) PLAY A HOLE ROUND TILL THE END

    7- WHEN THE GAME IS FINNISHED EXIT HOST GO TO EDIT YOUR GUNS,
    TITLES AND EMBLEMS, UNLOCK KILL STREAKS AND EXIT GAME

    8- RE-OPEN GAME AND YOUR DONE, NOW DELETE THE FOLDER ""EAM
    Rank Hack (DELETE AFTER USE AND MAKE SURE NO-ONE HAS A
    COPY)"" SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY TRACK OF SHIT ON PC!



    CHEERS ENJOY NEW RANK AT -PRESTIGE 1 LEVEL 70 EVERYTHING UNLOCKED-
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    Download:


    Download Link 1:
    http://**********.com/files/33218254...locks.rar.html

    Download Link 2:
    http://**********.com/files/33218572...locks.rar.html

    Scaned using Spybot Search & Destroy and the following message was displayed:

    EAM 'Fruad.Securitytool' (Which means shit all - NO VIRUS WAS DETECTED)

    Enjoy!



    NOTEWhen COD6 MW2 Updates from 10/01/10 EAM will be outdated so it wont work. All you have to do is search for the latest EAM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yildirif For This Useful Post:

    maxcash123 (01-13-2015),ricardofdc (12-26-2012)

  7. #5
    yildirif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by yildirif View Post
    Call of Duty Modern Warfar 2
    [/B]


    10/01/10

    This hack will have you at Prestige 1 Level 70 with everything unlocked.

    README file in content containes the following information
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    OK IV WRITTEN DOWN WHAT U HAVE TO DO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW



    1- CLOSE EVERYTHING AND HAVE NOTHING BUT THE README FILE OPEN

    2- OPEN THE FOLDER ""EAM Rank Hack (DELETE AFTER USE AND MAKE
    SURE NO-ONE HAS A COPY)""

    3- NOW OPEN THE FOLDER ''EAM'' YOU WILL SEE 3X FILES NAMED
    -EAM-playerstats-reset_stats-

    4- NOW (IF YOUR USING VISTA 'RIGHT CLICK AND RUN [EAM] AS
    ADMINISTRATOR'

    A- CHOOSE OK
    B- TICK THE BOX WHICH SAYS ''Import / Export Stats''

    NOW IT WILL SAY ''Waiting for Game''

    5- NOW RUN COD6 MW2 GAME LOOK AT YOUR STATS TO SEE IF THERE
    EDITED. YOUR NOT DONE YET. DONT EDIT ANYTHING!

    6- MINIMISE COD6 MW2 GAME, CLOSE THE EAM BOX AND CHOOSE NO
    TO BOTH QUESTIONS, NOW MAXIMISE GAME AND ([{PLAY SOFTCORE
    TEAM DEATH MATCH}]) PLAY A HOLE ROUND TILL THE END

    7- WHEN THE GAME IS FINNISHED EXIT HOST GO TO EDIT YOUR GUNS,
    TITLES AND EMBLEMS, UNLOCK KILL STREAKS AND EXIT GAME

    8- RE-OPEN GAME AND YOUR DONE, NOW DELETE THE FOLDER ""EAM
    Rank Hack (DELETE AFTER USE AND MAKE SURE NO-ONE HAS A
    COPY)"" SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY TRACK OF SHIT ON PC!



    CHEERS ENJOY NEW RANK AT -PRESTIGE 1 LEVEL 70 EVERYTHING UNLOCKED-
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    Download:


    Download Link 1:
    http://**********.com/files/33218254...locks.rar.html

    Download Link 2:
    http://**********.com/files/33218572...locks.rar.html

    Scaned using Spybot Search & Destroy and the following message was displayed:

    EAM 'Fruad.Securitytool' (Which means shit all - NO VIRUS WAS DETECTED)

    Enjoy!



    NOTEWhen COD6 MW2 Updates from 10/01/10 EAM will be outdated so it wont work. All you have to do is search for the latest EAM.
    trust me you dont wanna be walking around prestige 10 level 70 for crying out loud...

  8. #6
    hc870430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yildirif View Post
    Call of Duty Modern Warfar 2
    [/B]


    10/01/10

    This hack will have you at Prestige 1 Level 70 with everything unlocked.

    README file in content containes the following information
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    OK IV WRITTEN DOWN WHAT U HAVE TO DO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW



    1- CLOSE EVERYTHING AND HAVE NOTHING BUT THE README FILE OPEN

    2- OPEN THE FOLDER ""EAM Rank Hack (DELETE AFTER USE AND MAKE
    SURE NO-ONE HAS A COPY)""

    3- NOW OPEN THE FOLDER ''EAM'' YOU WILL SEE 3X FILES NAMED
    -EAM-playerstats-reset_stats-

    4- NOW (IF YOUR USING VISTA 'RIGHT CLICK AND RUN [EAM] AS
    ADMINISTRATOR'

    A- CHOOSE OK
    B- TICK THE BOX WHICH SAYS ''Import / Export Stats''

    NOW IT WILL SAY ''Waiting for Game''

    5- NOW RUN COD6 MW2 GAME LOOK AT YOUR STATS TO SEE IF THERE
    EDITED. YOUR NOT DONE YET. DONT EDIT ANYTHING!

    6- MINIMISE COD6 MW2 GAME, CLOSE THE EAM BOX AND CHOOSE NO
    TO BOTH QUESTIONS, NOW MAXIMISE GAME AND ([{PLAY SOFTCORE
    TEAM DEATH MATCH}]) PLAY A HOLE ROUND TILL THE END

    7- WHEN THE GAME IS FINNISHED EXIT HOST GO TO EDIT YOUR GUNS,
    TITLES AND EMBLEMS, UNLOCK KILL STREAKS AND EXIT GAME

    8- RE-OPEN GAME AND YOUR DONE, NOW DELETE THE FOLDER ""EAM
    Rank Hack (DELETE AFTER USE AND MAKE SURE NO-ONE HAS A
    COPY)"" SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY TRACK OF SHIT ON PC!



    CHEERS ENJOY NEW RANK AT -PRESTIGE 1 LEVEL 70 EVERYTHING UNLOCKED-
    __________________________________________________ ____________

    Download:


    Download Link 1:
    http://**********.com/files/33218254...locks.rar.html

    Download Link 2:
    http://**********.com/files/33218572...locks.rar.html

    Scaned using Spybot Search & Destroy and the following message was displayed:

    EAM 'Fruad.Securitytool' (Which means shit all - NO VIRUS WAS DETECTED)

    Enjoy!



    NOTEWhen COD6 MW2 Updates from 10/01/10 EAM will be outdated so it wont work. All you have to do is search for the latest EAM.
    Can not be saved
    Open every time the playerstats.txt

  9. #7
    yildirif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine

    Follow instruction please

    Quote Originally Posted by hc870430 View Post
    Can not be saved
    Open every time the playerstats.txt
    before you go ingame to play softcore you close EAM, after rounds done you shouldnt have EAM open (close EAM before gameplay) After gameplay edit what you want to tickle your fansy and restart COD6 MW2.

    You do not go ingame with EAM still running in the background!

  10. #8
    hc870430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yildirif View Post
    before you go ingame to play softcore you close EAM, after rounds done you shouldnt have EAM open (close EAM before gameplay) After gameplay edit what you want to tickle your fansy and restart COD6 MW2.

    You do not go ingame with EAM still running in the background!
    My Usage:

    Open Steam
    Open MW2
    Open EAM . Import your modified playerstats.txt
    Close EAM
    play a round in-game,Quit Game
    re Open game Stats can not be saved
    I still can't get my stats to stick. Constantly reloading them before I play. Any ideas?

Similar Threads

  1. Need hacks for all emblems and tittles
    By sockerman13 in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
  2. All titles and Emblems hack
    By FlashDrive in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:06 AM
  3. Is there a MW2 hack for all challenges unlock
    By audi2121 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:03 PM
  4. [Tutorial] No disconnect Speed Hack (for all you XP users, and others)
    By NeverBorn in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:28 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:19 AM