Thread: Time played

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love

    Time played

    I wanna know if its possible to change our time played like 26 days to like 1 day cause it is not working with any stat hack. ( I got 26 days cause of the custom class that koeninatorrr made me )

  2. #2
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, As a first contribution I will try to help yas a bit ;

    If you are having trouble with your time played ( Hacked, Stat Created, Messed up Something, De-Synced your playing time from your steam playing time, Or Whatever, )
    You can just use any GOOD trainer ( MW2 MegaUnlocker, iJustHelp's One, ), And enter your playing time ( IN SECONDS ), Calculator is your friend if yas don't like maths.

    Hope this helped you a bit, Just use the search function for the trainers =^-^=

    Edit :
    .Code.Slice.'s Megaunlocker
    iJustHelp's 1.0.180 Trainer =D
    These two are great in my opinion, And it's easy to lean how to use them, Happy Hacking
    Last edited by Melodia; 01-26-2010 at 10:13 PM.

  3. #3
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Well, As a first contribution I will try to help yas a bit ;

    If you are having trouble with your time played ( Hacked, Stat Created, Messed up Something, De-Synced your playing time from your steam playing time, Or Whatever, )
    You can just use any GOOD trainer ( MW2 MegaUnlocker, iJustHelp's One, ), And enter your playing time ( IN SECONDS ), Calculator is your friend if yas don't like maths.

    Hope this helped you a bit, Just use the search function for the trainers =^-^=

    Edit :
    .Code.Slice.'s Megaunlocker
    iJustHelp's 1.0.180 Trainer =D
    These two are great in my opinion, And it's easy to lean how to use them, Happy Hacking
    Good first post. I'll commend you for that. Usually you find new members posting something really stupid on a hack thread like, "OMG, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS HACK!", and 2 mins later, "OMG! THIS HACK DOESN'T WORK!". Gotta love 'em ^^. O well, I'll just back-up what you said. There are plenty stat hacks here. Have fun toying around with them, just don't do anything noticeable.

    Kuchiki

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluthera For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (01-26-2010),powner (01-26-2010)

  5. #4
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    Good first post. I'll commend you for that. Usually you find new members posting something really stupid on a hack thread like, "OMG, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS HACK!", and 2 mins later, "OMG! THIS HACK DOESN'T WORK!". Gotta love 'em ^^. O well, I'll just back-up what you said. There are plenty stat hacks here. Have fun toying around with them, just don't do anything noticeable.

    Kuchiki
    I tested all of them and the lower I can go is 13 days 12 hours and 40 minute... but its a bit to high for a lvl 30 prestige 0 XD

  6. #5
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, First, Nobody but you and InfinityFag can see your MW2 gaming time, Other poeple see your gaming time from Steam,
    Secondly, They Both work perfectly for me, And for other poeple, So the problem must be elsewhere.
    Well, I suggest you to try again, Maybe resetting it to 0 then setting it to the appropriate time, Etc, And if it is still not working, Just post your "Dream Class" Here, And I will make it for you, As I belive you have EAM, So it won't be really hard to fix.

    Melodia

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    powner (01-26-2010)

  8. #6
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
    I tested all of them and the lower I can go is 13 days 12 hours and 40 minute... but its a bit to high for a lvl 30 prestige 0 XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Well, First, Nobody but you and InfinityFag can see your MW2 gaming time, Other poeple see your gaming time from Steam,
    Secondly, They Both work perfectly for me, And for other poeple, So the problem must be elsewhere.
    Well, I suggest you to try again, Maybe resetting it to 0 then setting it to the appropriate time, Etc, And if it is still not working, Just post your "Dream Class" Here, And I will make it for you, As I belive you have EAM, So it won't be really hard to fix.

    Melodia
    Level 30 on no prestige takes almost no time to get there. I got to level 30 in 2 hours or so. I doubt anyone will notice that. Consider resetting to 0 and just simply play. After a while no one will notice anymore; I doubt anyone can see your time, or bothers to, as Melodia posted. However, Steam will be Steam, and it might update again to do so. Also there's a tool on MPGH that lets you set time, stats, and classes at the same time. Consider searching for it.

    Well, I must sleep. I've got a hard test tomorrow. High school's tough. Good night, both of you! Good Luck!
    Kuchiki

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluthera For This Useful Post:

    powner (01-26-2010)

  10. #7
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Well now my game can't sync so steam always got connection failed

  11. #8
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Happened to me once, Because of a texture hack thingy I think,
    Well, Steam will re-sync if you reset it, Even if it says it doesn't, And after, Even if your game doesn't Synchronizes, Start the game, It will take some time then say " The Game could not be synchronysed with the steam cloud .. Blah Blah.. Useless Stuff ", You will have two choices ; Close, And Start the game unsynchronized, Click on Start the game, Something about possible data loss will pop up, Click "OK", Then the game will start.
    Depending on what you did ( The cause of the sync problem ), You will or not loose some data, But you don't care because you are currently trying to fix your gaming time.
    On game exit, It will sync as usual, Like nothing happened.
    Steam Cloud fails, As Steam Fails, But that's life.

    PS : I'm still here if you need the custom playerstats thingy.

    Melodia

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    Bluthera (01-26-2010),powner (01-26-2010)

  13. #9
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Happened to me once, Because of a texture hack thingy I think,
    Well, Steam will re-sync if you reset it, Even if it says it doesn't, And after, Even if your game doesn't Synchronizes, Start the game, It will take some time then say " The Game could not be synchronysed with the steam cloud .. Blah Blah.. Useless Stuff ", You will have two choices ; Close, And Start the game unsynchronized, Click on Start the game, Something about possible data loss will pop up, Click "OK", Then the game will start.
    Depending on what you did ( The cause of the sync problem ), You will or not loose some data, But you don't care because you are currently trying to fix your gaming time.
    On game exit, It will sync as usual, Like nothing happened.
    Steam Cloud fails, As Steam Fails, But that's life.

    PS : I'm still here if you need the custom playerstats thingy.

    Melodia

    thx but i'm now reinstalling the whole game XD but if you could try to tell me why when I put 0 second in time played it goes back to 13 days 12 hours and 40 minute just tell me ( i'm using the custom class of koeninatorrr )

  14. #10
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, Reinstalling the whole game could or not fix everything, Depending if steam saved your classes on the cloud, Witch I suppose them to have did.
    If not, Lucky you, But let's get over it. If, When you will have reinstalled the game, nothing has changed, Try the following :
    1 - Try to use any good thingy ( Stats Editor, Trainer, Etc. ), To set your playing time to 1, Pheraps that 0 does not changes a thing at all, Then set it correctly, If this does not does anything, Be sure to run the trainer as an admin if you Have 7/Vista and you aren't logged as root.
    2 - ( If 1 Not working ) , Try to reset to 0 with the EAM integrated reset function, That Will work if the version is still 1.0.180 ( I don't know your internet speed ), If not, Wait for an new version/update.
    3 - Just ask me or somebody ( There's plenty of poeple out there who can help you ), To create a new class for you, As you want it, Or simply play normally or try to make your own.

    At least one thing should work for yas, If not, Feel free to ask me again, What does a community stands for if it isn't to help eachother ^-^.

    Melodia

  15. #11
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    well will try this when my game will decide to complete installation. bugging at 0 and telling me it can't install it dam

  16. #12
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, I Will let you have some fun with the installer for now, As this isn't the smallest game out there I expect it to take some time.
    Steam installer Does suck, But simply leave it in priority on your internet connection and everything should go well, Just pause/unpause it to force start, And leave it there for a while.
    Bump this thread when your game will be finished downloading if yas still need some help

    Melodia

  17. #13
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    I have the cd and last time I installed it, it just took me 20 minutes

  18. #14
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Sowwies to hear this, Must be as any other installer, It can vary depending of many things, Also now that your computer is reinstalling, Not doing a fresh install, Well, I have downloaded it, Not installed from CD, So I can't really say a thing, But I can wish you good luck, And you can still download it if your CD Is scratched or whatever.

    Melodia

Similar Threads

  1. Time Played List
    By Gervino in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. [Release] MasterJ's Mw2 Hack 1.0.175. Time Played as Well!!!!
    By MasterJ in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 04:18 AM
  3. [Release] Player Stats Hack 2.0 | Level 70 HACK | TIME PLAYED HACK
    By Gravemind1 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:07 PM
  4. FIRST TIME PLAYING AVA!!! :D
    By Zakurna in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 05:07 AM
  5. [Preview] FIRST TIME PLAYING WARROCK!
    By Zakurna in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 09:55 AM